Éire/pol/ - New week new bollox edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/Yz443GOA46Q
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/

>Crazy to get c sectioned
rte.ie/news/2017/0313/859452-hse-court/

>FF doing something nationalist?
rte.ie/news/politics/2017/0313/859320-fianna-fail-united-ireland/

>Irish abroad presidential voting changes 'in place for 2025' if passed
rte.ie/news/2017/0313/859253-to-be-in-place-for-2025/

>Luck o the Irish!
thejournal.ie/enda-kenny-us-trip-storm-3285622-Mar2017/

>Baby brewing bishop bites the dust
thejournal.ie/bishop-casey-rip-3285411-Mar2017/

>"Get on with it!"-Enda Kenny
thejournal.ie/redresss-scheme-catholic-church-3284437-Mar2017/

>Silly senator stands against Trump
thejournal.ie/senator-aodhan-o-riordain-msnbc-irish-stand-3284206-Mar2017/

>Leo slightly redeems himself
independent.ie/irish-news/news/some-people-think-the-life-of-the-unborn-is-worth-1-leo-varadkar-responds-to-aaapbp-bill-35526125.html

>Degeneracy gets in the way of natural selection
independent.ie/irish-news/news/new-safesesh-kits-allow-college-students-test-quality-of-recreational-drugs-35525319.html

>More gardaí bollox
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/government-kept-in-dark-over-osullivans-appointments-35524443.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8qmCdeYyaE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ynTk3jEcM
rte.ie/news/2017/0312/859199-killarney-travellers-protest/
sundayworld.com/news/man-gunned-down-in-county-antrim-named
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

bump

Who's the qt in the picture?

FF don't give a shit about a united ireland they just want to win over SF supporters and if FF were to get in power they would change nothing like they usually do.

Bump
What's Edna's end game? How will his visit with Trump go, will it be like what happened with that cunt May?

Probably consist of a whole lot of bullshit and fuck all happening as per usual with Enda.

Enda is weak and spineless he might talk shit across the ocean but up close and in person with the don he will just be another timid girl like the other politicians.

I don't speak potato

>talk shit across the ocean
Has he himself said shit about Trump?

I did see a vid of your Dail members acting like a bunch of cunts after Trump got elected per the DON on YouTube, but I don't think I saw Edna amongst them

>أنا لا أتكلم البطاطس
see pic related

Is that the autistic kid's brother from the other day?

He still hasn't reached 1000 subs. Are you niggers even trying?

nah, that's an old pic

Hold on lads! I need to check if this drink is spiked or not! Let me just dump this pill of cynide in it and see how pure the drink is.

Cheers senpai

No unfortunately.

Who here has been banned from pic related?

Kek
Someone shop him as bane saying "crashing this plane with no survivors"

That autistic /ourguy/s TV show "autism and me" is ON TONIGHT at 9:35. Who else will be watching?

New NP vids just came out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8qmCdeYyaE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ynTk3jEcM
Can't get a link for this vid! It's called "I believe in the rights of the Irish people" and its based as fuck!

Get a stream going my dude, I want to watch /our/guy

Gonna have to tune in for that

>tfw the late late show was worth it afterall

YES

Holy Fuck Justin's speech is great! That third vid I mentioned opens up with him saying
>some people are calling me a white Supremacist
Now what do you think he does in response to this?
He DOUBLES DOWN and says that the Irish people are the Supreme people in Ireland!
>mfw

>I have a very unmodern idea to put before you, I love my country
Literally the second coming of Pearse

The Aucustics in the places where he speaks are utter shit, how can this be fixed?

I think I say an article which mentioned him calling Donald a racist, sexist etc but he might have just been saying that to appease the media.

Do speeches in churches?

I have a few ideas....

>pic
Noice

Idk, where do political parties normally hold these conferences? I would think it would be in a hotel conference room or something right?

Kek I love it

Smug justin

>Comments disabled
C'mon lads, this is what I'd expect from Sarkessian.

Get a pepe of that immediately

>mfw my sister signs a petition for repeal the 8th faggots to get abortion through.
>ask her does she enjoy baby killing?
>gets all mad and triggered
>day ruined
I hate pro abortion faggots so much. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. How do I change her mind?

>Arguing with these fucks
Best to let them sound off their crazy siren while we make our voice heard through the ballot.

With a good firm backhand.

Holy fuck Justin is woke as fuck
>the liberal left, they are more to be pitied than hated
He's one of my favorite politicians by far, an edgier Nigel

Why don't we have more threads lads?

Somebody might say something stupid and their is a good chance the media will use it against NP in future to discredit them.

Hughie's show is on in half an hour, will you be watching?

I'd love to watch if you'd only put a link up
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you can get the RTÉ Player working in America then it should be up by tomorrow.

Never even heard of that lol.
I'll just look on Jew tube

Is applying for the army an good idea before college?

Other than the fact that he is Indian why do we dislike him and what does he stand for? Honest question.

press F to pay respects
>rte.ie/news/2017/0312/859199-killarney-travellers-protest/

Why would you join the army? They're prioritising women and """"New"""" Irish. Why bother, m8? The pay is fucking shite too.

Go for it Ireland needs more soldiers and besides you'll probably learn more in the military anyway.

Hey goys, look what I got today

>Steal and act like niggers
>"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" WHY WON'T THEY LET US IN
Fuck knackers, this "ethnic" business is gonna fuck us over even further.

>we will never genocide the travellers
>we will never get them to leave
>we will never get them to assimilate
>any attempts to try will be called racist and destroying their """""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""""

Why would you want to lay down and let these "new Irish" join the ranks, at least try to maintain a strong ethnic Irish presence in the military

exactly, it was bad enough before but now all we will ever hear is but muh ethnicity

feels bad man

"But that's our identity"

I fucking hate gypsies. You could hand them every opportunity in the world and they would still bitch and moan about "muh discrimination". They truly are professional victims. Subhuman pieces of fucking trash.

But they're going to join. It's unstoppable for now. The Irish armed forces only ferry non-Europeans into Europe via our ships and peacekeep brown countries with our army. What a waste of anyone's time. It is nice to have the skills of being a soldier, but being some puppet peacekeeper in a brown country or ferrying non-natives into Europe is treasonous.

Much better off picking up a trade. Be an electrician, plumber or a carpenter.

Its not about the money

So what's it about? Peacekeeping sandniggers?

Get a trade.

agree 100%, they act abouve the law and leach off the system giving nothing back

>UDA feud in Carrickfergus!
>UDA man shot by rival UDA faction!
sundayworld.com/news/man-gunned-down-in-county-antrim-named

Ok I see your point

I love you too m8.

Majority claim dole and cause trouble. There were a few in my class at the start of 1st year. Five years later they have either dropped out, are going to "special schools" where they're fucking paid to attend or claiming dole. Is it in their fucking genes to leech like a parasite off anyone they can get their fucking hands on?

I was at the meeting on Saturday,good amount of aspies but it was still enjoyable.He's really warming up to delivering these speeches now desu

Where are these meetings held? (excuse me if it's already mentioned, I am wrecked tired).

the pass rate for the LC is 8%, and they are geneticly as different to the irish as the spanish

They're such niggers it's unbelievable,they constantly come into my workplace and thieve.The guards are fucking pussies too they've not arrested one of the degenerates

> good amount of aspies
How so? Do you think they would give off a bad image of the party?

no-one is standing up to them its desprate, and we should have looser gun laws to combate it, we have some of the tightest in the world

Join the party and then they'll give you a call or an email to see what you're like,then they'll send out invites for when and where the meetings are.There was about fifty at that Dublin one.

Well there was a chap who looked like a proper looper wearing sunglasses indoors.I wouldn't say they'd give off a bad image though everyone else was pretty respectable looking but with any fringe movement you'll have these gimps

And don't forget pic related!

Sound. I'll sign up. Signed up to Identity Ireland even though I knew they were retards. Barely literate emails from them were the last straw lol.

Where you at the previous meeting as well? Did more people show up to this one? How many were there?

Of course a ceann comhairle we don't need any trouble at the meetings

>barely literate emails
Do you have any you could post? I could use a laugh

That was my first

How many people were there? Do you have an estimate?

Its on!

>four leafed clover design
look i lve daddy more than the next guy but i sure hope whoever designed that hat got fired for that tone

I really like that hats colour scheme

>IT'S LIKE AIDS INFECTING YOUR CHILDREN

This is already great.

It'll be really rare then because next year they'll have the shamrock.

I agree

Fuck...I could only find the promo
>The Irish Education system isn't terrible, it's flawed
t. /our/guy
Holy fuck he's going to be talking politics on this shit isn't he? What if he brings up Justin Barret, or what if he shows them Sup Forums? What if he shows them THIS THREAD?!

>What if he brings up Justin Barret, or what if he shows them Sup Forums? What if he shows them THIS THREAD?!
Please god no, he is funny as fuck but the last thing we need is exposure just now, especially not in this fashion

They can identity with a gardai batonto the face

Or we'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

>when you see a racemixing couple

Devastates me lads.

Yea I know, do you think he'd be mad enough to do something like that?
I'm a bit on edge now,
Hey Sperg! If your in this thread, keep your fucking mouth shut!

I've seen the "batons" the gards are into.

Just throwing their bloodline down the shitter what a waste.

>inb4 he's a jewish plant

Niggers have black skin too

But many women just don't see it. They just don't care. They're so brainwashed. Only live for the moment. Not thinking of the future. Sad.

Don't get me started on the amount of white lads with Asian women.