DUTCH DEBATE BETWEEN MARK RUTTE & GEERT WILDERS

DUTCH DEBATE BETWEEN MARK RUTTE & GEERT WILDERS

So who won Sup Forums?

youtu.be/aOJN49A6vyk

Orange fags get in here and decipher this goblin language for me. Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

nieuws.tpo.nl/2017/02/28/verzetskrant-parool-noemt-gecoordineerde-anonieme-troll-acties-pvv-activisme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rutte. After seeing the debate it became clear to me he is the only one with a moderate platform. I will vote against the wrong kind of populism of Wilders.

Kys m8. You're probably Moroccan.

k y s
y
s

If I listen closely, I can understand about 60%. Amazing.

For real it's so weird it sounds like strange english to me.

I can understand like 30%, and I can understand like 80-90% of german

In a way it is strange English.

that's because german,dutch,afrikaans and english are all west germanic languages and are closely related

Disgusting

Interesting I didn't know that.

Wilders tore him a new asshole but it feels a little disingenuous when Wilders himself didn't do shit all these years except bitch and moan from the sidelines

still not sure who to vote for tbthbqb

Wilders had some strong moments but the whole "these numbers are fake news, you lie, you are a liar and nobody should believe you" shit while the numbers cited by Rutte are obviously true is just plain stupid in my opinion.

of course you didn't you're American and ignorant as fuck about anything other than America

right back at ya

>there's a difference between couch-twittering and actually governing a country

wilders got destroyed by that alone.

English auto-translate subs aren't bad

>tfw I speak English,German,Dutch,Afrikaans and some Yiddish

Feels Good

And it's about 50% understandable without subs.

rutte has a long neck

No you don't.

Also, you included Afrikaans on there because you might be able to speak a bit of Dutch.

Get the fuck out Mehmet nobody's impressed by your internet posts.

pls no bully

But where are my 1.000 euros?

some quick rundown pls ?

>grew up in germany (german,english,yiddish)
>went to college in the netherlands (dutch and later learned afrikaans)

how is it hard to believe that someone speaks 5 languages?

Well I hate to say this because I want Geert Wilders to win, but he fucked this one up big time.

>Rutte: We have to make sure the Turkey diplomatic issue doesn't escalate.
>Wilders: We must send all the staff of the Turkish consulate back to Turkey to show that we mean business.
>Rutte: That's easy for you to say when i'm governing the country and you basically shitpost all day on Twitter.

I have no idea if people believe this faggot but fuck I sure hope that Rutte doesn't score points with this shit.

REEEEE

In Greece :^)

PVV played the (VVD can not be trusted anymore) card, and VVD played the (PVV only exists of fear) card seems like PVV is losing some votes

that's meh worthy

Demoralization polls. The dutch cucks keep falling for them.

they can afford to be ignorant, i envy them for being in a position of not having to give a shit about other countries

Will Wilders win? I want to start seeing some uncucking.

this is the average poll of all "big" polls in the Netherlands but I understand that when this group of people who get to vote for these poll see that PVV is getting higher they will countervote VVD so there is a 5% credibility for the poll as announced

Traitor

So Wilders is losing votes to Rutte?

You can easily flip that and say theres no excuse to be so ignorant given all our opportunities. I appreciate your sentiments though about America, sorry we pushed you guys towards the edge, its no surprise that you fell off it.

Not really, Rutte is not gaining, I see there are some change in numbers for D66 and CDA

not much happened. boring debate, predictable stuff. gave both of them a chance to act all worked up (although it's true they dislike each other).

rutte: i am a steady leader
wilders: you don't care about the country, you care about the EU liking you
rutte: you have no idea how to actually run a country.

rutte: illegral immigration is way way down
wilders: it's massive

rutte: i played hardball with the turks
wilders: you're a pussy

rutte: economy is doing great
wilders: that's just a 'reality on paper'. regular people have seen their personal finances worsen.

kkys moroccan scum

Don't know. Most voters don't know what to vote and polls aren't reliable.

pic related must be in the government. He will uncuck the Netherlands.

go back to morocco.

You're not welcome here!

I thought the uncuck process would happen by Wilders's hands

I love the fact that he is fighting the lefties media so hard, it's bold but amazing

>goblin language
Lmfao

Save yourself then and stop giving a fuck about other countries.

Gobble gobble kankerhoer

should I put my weekly good boy points of 50 € on VVD?
I get 2.2 odds - 5% tax, seeing as PVD is head to head with VVD its should be a no brainer
Only question for me is: does the roach riot somehow give PVD more support in the election?

but dutchanons told me he skipped all debates.

WTF?

So he saved himself (the best) for last?

1 first country problem hahaha

1 post by this ID

wtf is this the male hillary vs the dutch trump? Sounds like similar shit we heard over here.

1 more to go

it probably won't be wilders. might turn out like this:
- in the '80s they ridiculed janmaat and he went away (i don't actually know much bout him)
- in the '90s and up to 2002 they got a bit more scared and said fortuyn was literally hitler. some lefty lunatic killed him, said he did it because fortuyn didn't want more muzzie migration. fortuyn was the real deal
- wilders has had some (though wildly varying) success in elections, but they are able to keep him out of government.
however, the success he has had encouraged others to come out of the woodwork and shit on islam and immigration

2 possible positive outcomes:
- somewhere in the next decade baudet and fvd can actually give it a go. their members and candidates are considered to be impressive, even by the msm. they attracted professors, lawyers, soldiers, doctors, philosophers. in short: both academics and professionals.
- mainstream christian-democrats and conservative liberals have become more right-wing in response to wilders, it may yet be that they will actually make a difference. although it still seems that won't happen any time soon

also might be that whatever's happening now is too little, too late and we'll be cucked forever.

When it going to happen?

he did skip all the debates until now. he showed up today when he got a chance to go 1v1, suggesting the reason he didn't come before was that he didn't want to be in a right-wing minority with everyone there having a go at him.

who the fuck changes from PVV to D66?

Thanks shill.

>I will vote against the wrong kind of populism of Wilders.

Now you know the shills talking point.

It's a Saxon language. Coming both from West Germanic like Old Anglisc or Old English. You can also speak to Scandinavians grammatically since our languages have similar structure, just different tone and words.

what's the answer kraut?

tomorrow, but it wont be 1on1, there's a whole bunch of them going at it.

Why did Geert get to have a 1x1 with Rutte? Did others have a 1x1 debate too? It makes sense in a presidential system, but in dutchland?

also wilders has no real depth for debates so its a good tactic to skip the majority of them. doesn't serve him at all.

but managing to get out of EU will slow the process and the islamic ban will stop the terrorist wave

nobody knows what the effect of the roach riot will be. daily polls don't seem to show any significant difference. like someone said in here before, many people don't know yet. they probably won't know until they're in the voting booth. even among my friends there are more don't knows than knows.

i don't know what the exact bet would be, but VVD will probably win the most seats of any party, despite losing 1/3 of their current seats.

CDA or PVV second.

and even those two being 2 and 3 is somewhat of a question mark. there are a handful of parties with about as many support in the polls, and the polls might be 10-15% off (they have been in the past)

What the fuck, I never knew Swedish sounded like a mentally retarded person speaking German.

loads of former pvv voters come from all kinds of parties and they easily shift back.
pvv votes where protest votes for allot of people.

It's not very common but Wilders didn't want to do any other debates. Everything is possible in this weird country.

We'll see on wednesday what the results will be. I have no idea but I don't trust the polls.

My answer to YOU the asker would be 50%, but if made to choose from only ABC&D the question is paradoxical.

its pretty normal here, government party and the leading opposition party going 1on1

Is this the new pasta?

t. urk

Then it will be the same as happened in the Trump election and a big surprise in the result lmao

Just stopped by to say hello

geert, bc i'm a lemming

getting mixed signals here

.02 Euro Shekels have been deposited Libero shill.

On the Dutch webs Libero shills roam free in the name of 'activism' of course.

Link and translate:

nieuws.tpo.nl/2017/02/28/verzetskrant-parool-noemt-gecoordineerde-anonieme-troll-acties-pvv-activisme/

Your wife's boyfriend will be proud of you

haha hi :^)

anyone has a subbed/dubbed (shitty I know) version or translated highlights?

Well, I have heard that the PVV program was more complex in the past and has been growing progressively more simplistic and extreme over the years. It feels like an attempt at appealing to the lowest common denominator, which is good politics, granted

Then have fun getting your invasion.

The only proper response to the attack on the west is fanaticism.

Anything less is inadequate.

there's probably truth in that

i know. but most people don't see it that way. and when given the coice, even some who were out would go back into the matrix.

the 2 main cuck parties put together will probably make more gains than the PVV

KYS KYS KYS YOU FUCKING CUNT. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME AT Sup Forums, FUCKING ARAB. ROACHES - AUS!

MARK RUTTE IN THE GUTTER
WILDERS WILLS IT!

yeah sorry, normal for the broadcaster to do this (gov+ main opposition debate)
not normal for a party to only show up in 1 or 2 debates.

you mean D66 and GL or am I getting my cucks wrong?

why is it only blonde leaders who want to save the west and yet the blonde mecca of Sweden is the biggest cuck shithole?

kek wills a Wilders win

i am confused too

geert is bleached

is the other guy - benedict cabbagepatch?

VVD and Labor are the two biggest. PVV is the third largest.

Over a year ago I knew the times were changing when burgers knew better what to do with Europe than Europeans themselves.

Euros still think all of this can be solved with rational actions and thought while a dirty game is being played on all levels.

the pvv program has been checked by a bunch of lawyers, everything in the program is deemed illegal by our constitution.
basically he is Trump 0.5

its just more of the same, and indeed to try and attract the common denominator.

from what i got out of the debate is Mark Rutte saying everything is fine don't worry just close your eyes and the problems wil go away and Geert Wilders is saying there are big problems that need fixing now and if it doesn't get done we are fucked and it wil be your fault, think im becoming a Geert fanboy keep strong kaaskoppe

labour is getting rekt and won't even be among the top5 larger parties tho. The cucks he mentioned are supposed to be gaining seats this election

Wilders is a jew.