Here we ask for KEK to guide us into kekistan

Kekistan should happen, let's ask kek to help us sort it out!

Let me begin:

Kek, should Kekistan focus on a digital economy based, and employ high IQ NEETS into coding?

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.jp/en/index.html
vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/australia-new-zealand/
australianislands.com.au/listing_type/island/
thecultofkek.com/a-prayer-to-kek/
vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/australia-new-zealand/australia/laguna-beachfront-estate/
vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/usa/arizona/stella-ranch/
australianislands.com.au/listings/wedge-island/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit, that was quick...

ironically, this looks like a fucking snowflake

Wasted digits, you could have asked anything for kek, and you chose to waste it

OH MIGHTY KEK
ON WHICH ROCK DOES THE FOUNDATION OF KEKISTAN BEGIN

Is it in Asia

I think it means kek no like logo

Is it in South America

Is it in North America

Is it in central america

Is it in europe

Is it in africa

Is it near australia

I guess I should be more specific

Is it in USA

Is it in Canada

Where the Ainu once stood

Is it in NZ

Is it in Australia itself

Is it in Chile

Is it in Mexico

Is the foundation a place of non-existent transcends

Is it SWEDEN

r/the_donald

Is it Uruguay

Is it Italy

its an island that will pop up after a 7.7 magnitude earthquake

Is it Philipines

Is it Bulgaria

Germany

Is it Poland

in your hearts and minds

Australia mate

Is it Tunisia

What did he meant by this

Also, Australia island is NOT a bad idea

-Anglo
-Good structure
-Near the chinks for imports/exports

FUCK YES CHECKEM
WE GOIN DOWN UNDA YE CUNTS
LAND OF THE SHIT POSTS

fuck off he's full

Good size, good price

A country does not need land - it could be a digital one

Kek confirms we must colonize the outback

Damn, also, there are lots of island for sale in Australia, we could keep buying them and shyat

How is the immigration policy

>Digits are my area code
Well

I was dropping by from betterchan to shitpost with you kids, and this is the first time I've actually seen this retarded kekistan meme in action. I gotta say, Reddit really needs to know their place and stay the fuck there because this is some abstract real fuckin' CIA shill cancer going down here and I'd strongly advise you pimply adolescents steer clear of this. It's got the same stank of psychic gutterpussy that controlled opposition like the (((official Alt-Right))) reeked of, don't let yourself be fooled into thinking that this seemingly harmless meme is one which is worth propagating.

Just a friendly warning from a veteran of the psychic wars.

Shut up you faggot

>The fishing is abundant throughout the 3 islands and the crystal blue water is perfect for open water sailing.

>Marble Island has an approval to build accommodation for an extra 12 visitors or family. Fantastic white beaches with no human footprints and with plenty of beaching combing to be done await guests to this island.

>The airstrip is 600 metres long and accommodates the owner's twin engine aircraft. There is also a barge that is part of the asset list. All 3 islands have a mass of wildlife including deer, cattle and bird life. At present there are 3 separate residences on the island:

>A country does not need land

This is the single dumbest statement that I can recall reading on Sup Forums over about the past ninety days, and I browse daily.

All of Earth.

I think most of their immigrants are Asian.

KEK HAS SPOKEN
LET HIS NAME RING FOREVER AND DRIVE AWAY THE NORMALFAGS

greeting Utahnon, from Iowanon. Take that as a sign, we will colonize 'straya and rename kangaroos as 'wewuzkangzaroos'

sincere question, are you retarded?

sounds like ciashills warning against other ciashills like we don't know you're a ciashill, go back to 'betterchan' then newfag. 'veteran of the psychic wars' christ thats a new level of cringe

>5050
First we take over
Second we nuke everything
Then we live our lives as mad max road shitposters

Im retarded
AMA

Japan

kek.jp/en/index.html

Have fun being subdivided and conquered because you took the shiny bait, favelado.

You're wasting your time when there's a million more productive ways forward, especially if you want the opportunity to larp. But good luck spending your energy on an obvious to divert you away from spreading more potent memes and compartmentalizing your good intentions into a tiny hugbox of impotency.

You know nothing of Kek.

it definitely feels like they're trying to get a few naive idiots to collect together so they can pull another waco and "demoralize" us. the shilling has intensified over these weeks too.

also friendly psa: don't forget, when posting to a shit thread, sage goes into "options" field.

Yet he speaks trough me, and mocks your insignificant tiny penis

/KEK/ General

Post Frog related items through history

I'm im Southern Pennsylvania

>Knowing the actions of a chaos god
KEK is divine autism, no one force, god or mortal, knows his inner workings, not even KEK.

Mount Baekdu

Mel Gibson would be proud, and we'll have an immigration ban on oven-dodgers, we will call it "Mel's Law"

we are all snowflakes
what happend to blexit

someones a tryhard faggot stop making kek an autistic reddit meme you goddamn aspie

A prayer for KEK:

Our Kek who art in memetics
Hallowed by thy memes
Thy Trumpdom come
Thy will be done

vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/australia-new-zealand/

Someone take a look here, see if you find some big ass island from the range of 10-15 millions

australianislands.com.au/listing_type/island/

This one too

Rest is considered spam, sorry kek

Read rest here thecultofkek.com/a-prayer-to-kek/

This is the beginning

Pol spam filters are annoying

The real moon landing footage had ayys in the frame often.

SHADILAY

>No closing quote mark

vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/australia-new-zealand/australia/laguna-beachfront-estate/

→ 180 Degree Ocean Views of Laguna Bay and Noosa National Park
→ 31 Hectares of tropical rainforest, freshwater lagoons, and wildlife
→ Endless bore, water tanks and 3 phase power
→ Large established fruit and vegetable garden

→ Helicopter landing area

My vision is that such an island would have every element required to run a self-sufficient microstate that could serve for as neutral territory for an annual Sup Forums summit with delegations for major ideologies. How expensive the trip to an auzzie island would be would filter out political representations without proper backing.

The proceeds from the presumably high-end tourism such a summit would generate would pay off the island and it's maintenance costs. If that fails helicopter tours could work.

JOIN THE INSURRECTION TO RESTORE OUR FLAG. KEK WILLS IT!

Roll for digits

kek says we conquer Cuba

NEETS get the noose, no coding gibs for people who can't or aren't willing to help themselves.

Praise him.

Cuba

If kek reaches money to buy a island, what would be the rules?

Land
Vote right
Immigration
Language
Education
Jobs
Welfare
Laws
Flag
Recognition
Auntum
Money
Vacation
Export and inport.
------------------------------------------
1. Land
Every donated kek will be given a piece of land to live or build a house, this piece of land cannot be bought or sold to potential buyers and will only be transfered uppon death to your children that will follow the same rules. If a bloodline or family die out and have no claims on this piece of land anymore the land will be given to kekistani goverment and there will be a vote on how this land will be split or be given to new kekistani.

2. Vote right
Everyone living in kekistani will have a right to vote for the future of kekistani, everyone that owns a piece of land will be given this right and children will have the right on the age of 16 to vote as a point of vieuw and when turning 18 will be given full vote right and will be involved with the actual count.
When new land is bought by new kekistani's the right will be given to involve in those communities and once in the 4 years we will have major vote about our leaders (these need to be real kekistani's) each 3 years we will have a loval goverment office vote and every 2 years a major vote to see what way kekistanis really want to go uo to. (this as a reminder what people really want and the politicians really need to consider this)

3. Kekistan will not take refugees or or is willing ti take immigrants that are not familliar with our traditions, culture and religion. This will be tested with each year a new test to see if they really know us. This to prevent cultures or religions to be forced uppon us.

4. Language

Our language is english and will only be alowed to be spoken or written.
--------------------------------

Anyone know good policy for kekistan?

>Our language is english
why the dumbest language on this planet?

Imagine the day when you post on Sup Forums and see the Kekistan flag.

From what I know Australia pays near poor countries and dumps all their refugees there in basically concentration camps.

It is the most spoke until noe, we can change it to german or something:)

And what i wrote was just some idea's.

Praise.

Reinforced praise!

>Land
The land will fragment and fragment into nothing within a few generations. It discourages having lots of kids, as they will have to split that allocated land.

>Vote
18? KEK. Voting age should be 21 and be in the workforce for an accumulated year in your life.

>Immigration
What about taqiyya or kikes? They may learn our ways to infiltrate Kekistan.

>Language
English, but next generation should choose Latin or Greek to learn philosophy in it's original form.

I suggest no voting rights for women until they are married.

>everyone has the right to vote in Kekistan
>which implies that WOMEN can do it

See, your plan has mistakes

WELCOME TO KEKISTAN:
>Size approx: 4,059 acres
>Price: USD 6,950,000
>Location: South East of Las Vegas, Arizona
>LINK: vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/usa/arizona/stella-ranch/

FROM THE OTHER THREAD:
>Ok lads, this is what we need to do to build a succesful kekistani state.

>In other threads we have already stated that the place should be a private Island and that it should be located in US Soil.

>What you haven't realized yet is that the form of government should be A CORPORATION.

>Let me explain, Kekistan should be a company, and all its citizens should be employees of this company. This has to be like this because within a company employees produce value which is traded with other emploees. For instance, security guards at the gate protect the people who are inside the building, and the people who clean the WC do it for the security guards. This is a small example, but it is important to address that services are traded within the employees WHITOUT PAYING TAXES.

>Of course, everything that the company produces is taxed when is sold outside. This is the same as if the other country was setting a tarif on us. But there is an influx of money when we sell goods outside which is like an export, and also the company can establish policies so the employee who sells a good outside gets 100% of the income that the sale produces.

>This has to be worked a bit, but I think you can understand the basics.

>Ok, now, why a company? Because this allows other based Sup Forumsacks to be elected and get a working visa to live in the US, and if they do not follow the rules, or behave they can just be fired which is the same as being deported.

>Can we work on this idea?
> 19jRCiwV1sejxqNdDkdphkm8LobLDezQLe

RESPONSE FROM ANOTHER user:
>Orania does the same thing.
>Rights of admission reserved.

This forced meme really needs to die already. It's not political anyway. It's just a reddit tier meme.

Yes I know I changed my mind and its not a private Island, but its cheaper and larger this way.

>66
Also check'd, KEK wants this to be Kekistan

We can also buy smaller island all around the world with the profits and build this as some kind of expension.
australianislands.com.au/listings/wedge-island/

This island is cheap and with invests of people and workforce it can be a hell of a vacation island.