>All results are Photoshopped composites
>No real unaltered, full photos of the entire Earth from space exist

Hmmmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
youtube.com/watch?v=qAPXZgJjv7A
nearspaceballooning.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to believe that Flat Earth is real.

But Aircraft flying international lose signal with ATC after a certain point due to the curvature of the Earth.

Would love someone to counter that.

Preach, brother

Hemispherical Earth?

Easy way to find out
Get a go pro
Buy a balloon
Attach to go pro

Fucking knew it was curved, thx gopro!

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

>not knowing what projectile motion looks like in a non-inertial reference frame

You dumb faggot, dont you understand that every single international airline pilot would have to be in on this conspiracy for it to work?

>I don't understand photography, the post

I take it you have no idea why a balloon rises.

>all results are photoshop composites
Because the earth is fucking huge, and you need a massive aspect ratio on a camera to take a picture of the entire thing at once, not to mention you'll have to reroute a satellite to do it, AND use a fisheye lens which flat earthers think forces curvature. So they can't win.

these threads reaaaaally hurt our image. Like way worse than all the other shit Sup Forums does. Flat earth takes the fucking cake, we need to purge these idiots back to Godlikeproductions

>radiowaves\radars have infinite power and range

>google OP
>only pictures of homosexual men

Wow sphere-shills got in here fast

Pic related was the first photograph taken of the whole round Earth and the only one ever snapped by a human being. You can't see the Earth as a globe unless you get at least twenty thousand miles away from it, and only 24 humans ever went that far into outer space.

OP status: BTFO

That would render our coordinate system even more useless than flat earth would

The first thing you see of a boat coming over the horizon is its sail. That is proof of a round earth.

You are a moron if you believe in a flat earth.

Myth busted.
>Deep Space Climate Observatory, at Sun-Earth L1.

I believe in a 4 dimensional hyperdisk that is homeomorphic to a sphere

>sphere-shills
wrong
they are just NPCs

MOON LANDING WAS FAKE !1!1!

wait what's that? zoom in on the arctic.

What satellites? Satellites are as real as the photoshopped earths nasa have released.

>what is angle?

youtube.com/watch?v=qAPXZgJjv7A

Weather balloons get high enough to take cool photos that *look* like the edge of space, with blackness above and the curvature of the earth clearly visible, even though they're actually well inside the atmosphere still. It's cheap and easy enough that hobbyists do it.

nearspaceballooning.com/

>dark side of the moon clearly visible

It's shopped

what's that big rock?

These are the Faces of Evil. You must conquer each.

>thinks far side of the moon is dark because it faces away from us

Radio waves increase in range as the altitude of the transmitter increases.

Continue countering

Why do you faggots still waste my oxygen?

doesn't look like a face though

>Implying that Sup Forums has a good reputation to begin with
Protip, almost no members of the Flat Earth Society actually believe what they claim. It's just a collective troll / intellectual exercise in coming up with rationalisations for it.

how do we know that is not a convex curve viewed from inside the circle? photographing part of a flat circle gives the a similar effect.

>>radiowaves\radars have infinite power and range
radio waves actually do, you know.

dunno bout radars

to small, how can the earth appear the size of the moon from earth when its over9000 times bigger

the earth isn't a planet. its the floor of the universe.

>he doesn't see the face on the moon

RABBIT FAGS GET
OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, now show the other half :^)

Next time you're throwing queers off a building, take a moment to look at the horizon and take note of how it is further away than it was when you were chopping christian heads off in the street.

>the earth isn't a planet
you just went full retard

U wot m8?

Compare that exact photo with another """photo""" of Earth from the same angle.

The Moon has approximately 1/4 Earth's diameter

>ignoring the other half of the post

ok

How can the earth is the same size in this picture as when you watch the moon from the earth?

RIP europe

>All results are Photoshopped composites
why do you think that?
>No real unaltered, full photos of the entire Earth from space exist
how do you conclude that from just googling photos?
even if it's true, why would it indicate foul play? could there not be any reason why it was impractical to get such a photo and creating composite photos was completely innocent? why not?

I actually believe this to be the case and it blows my mind.

Haha tell me more.

Everything NASA has shown you is a lie. They're the world's most expensive movie studio.

Unaltered photo

lol its clearly curved. are you fucking retarded??

Did you not read the post. That one photo is the only single photo taken by human hands to capture the entire earth.

You can't take a picture of your entire head from one side because it has all these dimensions. It would require multiple pictures to be put together.

inb4 flat head theory

Radar is radio, retard.

I've sailed around the world, it's definitely round. I've seen enough to know that.

You might be looking at the wrong moon. It's dark now I'm gonna take a look.

this

This is your geoid on drugs.

Any questions?

Vastly more people than that I am afraid.

Walking around your block doesn't mean your neighbourhood is spherical.

>not understanding the mechanics of a ball

That isn't because the Earth is flat, it's because space doesn't exist.

Don't fall for the darwinist cult's dogma. It's all a scam!

Looks cooler without all that water, we should drain it all.

did you return with lots of booty after sinking several french and spanish ships?

Earth is a planet because kikes told me so.

Noone, only goverments can explore Antarctica.
And it is around us.

It is forbiden to anyone to go there.

space actually does exist, its called the other 6 heavens

Of course it is. That one photo out of hundreds of forgeries is real. You've just got to belieeeeve.

You can tell by the relative movement of stars as well. And the maths involved in navigating.

Damn fucking right. God save the Queen.

oh shit wow, I literally made up this exact cosmology for a fantasy universe when I was in my late teens
I had no idea there was a variant of flat earthism that accepted it
I actually partially abandoned the idea because I found the cosmology too messy and unsatisfying
I couldn't figure out how the cosmogony was supposed to work, or what was supposed to be above and below, and a bunch of other issues

They were simplifying a problem. What is wind then? We obviously don't have a stationary atmosphere.

You idiots will throw out any and all science until you find something to misquote. Fuck off retard.

Gravity map of earth with the red sections raised and the low sections depressed.

Not even pilots account for the curvature of the earth. It's a straight line from A to B.

Then how come radio waves propagate further than your vaunted "curvature" would allow? They couldn't cross the Atlantic if Earth was spherical!

hmm... flat earth

It's being done, even if you cannot perceive it.

It has to be done this way, chaos is the only way to find the truth in the fog.

Dude you're a goddamn idiot.

The flight path from LA to Tampa to NY forms a triangle that has MORE THAN 180 degrees.

The only way a triangle can have more than 180 degrees if it's on the surface of a sphere, it's basic non-Euclidean geometry.

I just ruined your delusion in two fucking sentences.

Fuck you retard. Only morons fall for this nonsense. I mean genuine idiots.

because satelites dont go out far enough to get the world in one shot.

When we go to the moon however we get images.

There was more than one moon landing

Oh yes. Every time.
My thread about the flat earth got ignored.
Not one Shit post, u know.

No it's not, it's called a great circle sailing.

Do you believe you're on a ball spinning at over 1000mph?

No, the earth is a sphere encased within a slightly larger sphere, the sun, moon and stars are all projections on the "roof" as it were.

Ever notice how airplanes all fly at 39,000'? It's because the universe only extends 40,000' beyond the surface of the earth.

Speaking of satellites, where are the 33,000 missing satellites in every photo of Earth?

YouTube. Astronauts gone wild.
Not one of those men want to talk about the moon landing.

No it isnt, i have to account for it when flying from KSEA to PANC.

Learn 2 flight plan

They are too small. That's like saying "where are the bacteria I can see my computer screen". 33000 isn't that much if you are taking an image of the entire planet.

Prove you're actually a pilot.

this is simply all kinds of untrue.

Wooooooow, you people are dumb af.

Air gets thinner the higher you go, therefore more thrust is required to propel an object.