The Rice Pill - Asian Women

Sorry Sup Forums but I'm taking the ricepill, white women are finished and un-salvageable. The only choice for continuing the white race is breeding with asians. You literally cannot prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello leftypol

hello a fucking leaf

SAGE

AND

HIDE

>MODS WHAT THE FUCK DO YOUR JOB

Racemixing is CANCER:
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

whats not to like?
*generally maintains a petite look
*actually cooks and cleans without hesitation
*dresses like a woman (heels, skirt not jeans everyday)
*tiger moms are notorious for making sure their kids keep high grades and standards
*did I mention theyre generally not fat?

who is this penis pleaser?

butthurt asian dicklet detected

I'm sorry your women all crave my BWC

Nagasawa Marina

>implying

Dude I'm fucking norwegian and I dated a chink for 3 years, they're all smelly fucking attention whores.

Killyourself you shill

Good, cuckbois like you should exit the white race so the remainder of us can be psycho aryan gigajews and rule over the miscegenated drones

>wmaf
enjoy your sluts and betas

Stop making these threads. This one is obviously a false flagger, but it honestly doesn't matter. This topic is creating Sup Forums-tier threads EVERY day now and it's sliding topics of real discussion. Do not reply to asian v. white women posts, it is just more divide and conquer shit.

I already know I'm marrying an Asian girl

ok, enjoy your privileged overweight cunt that Weill fleece you of your hard earned money for the bbc

OH LOOK ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN

>gooks
>human

Beastiality is wrong user.

>Sorry Sup Forums but I'm taking the ricepill
I already did.I knew white women were trash since middle school. pic realted, my girlfriend of 5 years and i

I member this copy paste

fuck off chink lover

Are you the guy that has been shitposting all over Sup Forums, /gif/, and /r9k/ about having an Asian gf?

>the only choice for continuing the white race is mixing it with yellow people
flawless logic retard.

>copypasta?
No

They might be sliding this

>autistic stormweenies enraged over asian girls and taking the bait every single time

there's an awful lot of blue on your flag

Risk of supreme gentleman children. Racemixing is just bad for the human condition it seems.

So go fuck your gook and have gook kids, fuck off.

white women > slanty eyed goblins

stop

Good job, son.