Some nigger super glued a MAGA hat to that statue of the girl

Some nigger super glued a MAGA hat to that statue of the girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2017/03/13/1642890/-Onlookers-gasp-as-a-Wall-Street-Bro-humps-the-acclaimed-Defiant-Girl-statue-on-Wall-Street
youtu.be/1aEwvfmk8Tc?t=701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

Good

Hahahahahahahaaha

Well...

F

Some super nigger glued a girl to his dick.

Outstanding! Sup Forums delivered

No. They put the hat on took a couple pics then took it off

Op is a lying faggot leaf

>ISIS guys holding a anti fa flag.

Yeah not really surprising. These faggots asked for an alliance with European leftists in 2015.

DRUMPF BTFO

How do you know it was a black guy?

Based if real

why wouldnt he place it properly with the back of the hat enclosing the ponytail? It looks like shit as it stands right now

nothing is beyond our reach

is vandalism of vandalism a crime?

put a HIJAB ON HER

They will not escape us.

fuck you
delete this
let us have our memes :(

Actually those might be antifa fighting against ISIS.

Leaf, why are you lying? Some nerd just put the hat on, shot a pic, and took it off. Why are you canucks so needy for attention?

That's better because they did not vandalize it

some nigger? pretty sure it was a white Sup Forumsfag

*sips white supremacist milk*

feels good man

Based kurds.

when will they realize they won't beat Sup Forums in weaponized autism

This tbqh senpai.

for what purpose

I'm so proud of /pol lately

for the lulz

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

Nah. I'll celebrate when someone actually does glue one to her fucking head.

Come on NYC how hard can it be? What's taking so long?

Why are trumpfags mad about this statue again? Are they just looking for something to constantly be triggered about?

dailykos.com/story/2017/03/13/1642890/-Onlookers-gasp-as-a-Wall-Street-Bro-humps-the-acclaimed-Defiant-Girl-statue-on-Wall-Street

Someone humped her too!

Liberal tears are flowing!

>glue
>not carefully made Bronze Maga Hat

Antifa is truly a meme ideology, if true.

Tell me your opinion, user.

>commies
>based

Fuck off mongol

We had serious operation going yesterday, but the mods fucked it all up.

r34 when?

And 5 minutes of acetone later it's like it never happened
>wasting time like this

>Cuck

I think it's less that Trumpfags are mad, and more that the opposite side of the spectrum were so infatuated with it.

Same as the "he will not divide us" flag antics, I doubt Trumpfags gave much of a shit about a flag somewhere on a stream, they just enjoy fucking with the people who thought it was important.

stick a dildo on it

hahah finally somebody made it!

>Nigger
That's a funny way to spell Hero...

Obligatory

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

See

So brave

God, first the HWNDU flag heist, now this. This is by far the best week Sup Forums has had since before Trump annonced his run.

No they are probably the PKK. They get a lot of gibs from Germany leftists so showing their flag is a form of compensation.

idc what they say, i love Israeli shitposts

AHAHAHAHA

shes an hero

I love you memeloving fucks

lol.

These threads are shitposters

>antifa
>a bunch of whiney beta cucks
>fighting isis in a desert enviroment with tactical gear they can have no knowledge of how to use

KEK

no exceptions

did we trigger automated bot error replies?

Kek. So all that talk about tuesday night was just a smokescreen?

WTF is up with that post!

muh dick

feed me the pasta

Bitching like being here 6 months is something.

>cuck bitch I've been here since 2004 stop whining like a faggot
>you're not even a true oldfag

What is this statue?

RARE!!!

hahahah yes good

Feminism art thing. No one really cares, but some want to recreate HWNDU. Depending on how it's done, they may actually do it, or it may be a cheap imitation.

It couldn't be a nigger. Either it was a rare decent afroamerican citizen or someone of a different race who knew what a proper thing to do is.

Any proof this is real?

Is this happening all just based on this picture?

Is there any video?

Why isn't the girl black?

Trump devastated.

I want to creampie that skinny woman and watch her stomach bulge

>Political messages that really hit balls deep.

I seriously posted in a thread that somebody should do this. Thanks you, based user.

> no puddle of bronze cum on the ground
> no stomach distension
> still wearing clothes
> not wearing a MAGA hat

oh well

Except the media is bitching about it because it's real and even mention the superglue.

Link?

Got a link? I've been rused before

Kek

There are actual communist fighting ISIS you retard.

youtu.be/1aEwvfmk8Tc?t=701

lol epic trolled
u mad bro