HWNDU Replaced with #MAGA, Shia LaBeouf on Suicide Watch

youtube.com/watch?v=GEu4ORTACpM - The raising of the #MAGA hat and shirt and the triumphant descent of the 'He Will Not Divide Us' flag. Will HWNDU return? Is it Shia's final hour? Is Sup Forums's wrath inescapable?

Leave him alone, guys. You guys did enough.

It's only just begun!

i hope he puts it in north korea and then you goons get shot on site

He must be destroyed to never raise that flag again.
He must be punished as well for all the shit he did before raising the flag.

haha... shit guys. You all are really serious!

Just dont drive him off the deep end, please!

Unconfirmed reports coming in of Shia, who was not allowed to bring friends, downing a KeKistani AirForce plane with a bat, crashing it with no survivors. No word as is anyone was found in the wreckage. Fire Dept. is said to be responding to a fire rising. The effort to extinguish the fire was said to be extremely painful.

I once asked my father "Would you kick a man when he was down?" My dad replied "Hell yes, what the fuck you think I put him down for/'

hope he gookM00ts himself tbqh

Ebrietas!

why not?
he was and still is willing to drive Trump supporters off the deep end, so we can do the same for him and his supporters

Take your autism elsewhere for the rest of the afternoon, Nigel

Haha sounds like my dad. I miss him a lot.

We haven't done enough.

8 years!

My dad was a college grad with a degree in accounting. He worked in the office at a local mining company. When I was little he also had a part time job as a bouncer in a bowling alley. I thought it was because we needed the extra money. It wasn't till I got a little older that I realized he did it so he could kick some ass every Friday and Saturday night with out jeopardizing his day job.

cute

S'up, Shia?

Hahahahaha fuck him... let him burn... hes a whining little bitch "Èeeeeeeeèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" GO'S THE SHIA !!!!!!!

Anything new happened not including the flag heist?

t. Shia

And you know that the patchy bearded little fucker is watching /pol like a fat guy watches macDonalds.