Isn't the president supposed to represent the people of the United states...

Isn't the president supposed to represent the people of the United states? Then why does his cabinet only consist of old white people...

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/13/ny-dropping-teacher-literacy-test-amid-claims-racism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Typical white supremacy
Your on the wrong side of history drumpfkins

It represents the best qualified people.

Literally "Angrywhitemenistan" seems like a pretty comfy place.

>white people are better at running the country, this can't be!!!

last time we diversified this country it went to shit, look at Sweden and Germany cuck

I want to live there...again.

Is the place in that image supposed to be a bad place?

Because White people are America. Without Whites, there is no America. It's just a bunch of parasitic brown people - with their low IQs.

George Soros is an old white man, why do you do what he says?

Feels good to be on the wrong side.

>wrong side is the new right side

That no list looks pretty solid.

Non-whites aren't americans.

>people still want to immigrate there
really activates those noggins

It is just code for not communist.

That is why black and brown faggots don't want white males representing them because they think white males are not down for wealth redistribution while black and brown trash are.

Fuck you and kill yourself.

Looks good, where can I apply for a legal immigration? I can asymilate to that.

There's literally nothing wrong with what you posted

Where is that wonderful place?
I want to apply for a visa

Maybe if more minorities left the DNC planation and joined the Republican party

America is my neighborhood. I never had to worry about it because it kept to itself but now this new administration is loud and crazy as hell. I just hope their bad angry vibes stay on their side of the fence.

These aren't just typical white people they are the elites. If you're white and step out of line or end up poor there is no white people get out of jail or poverty card. Celebrating this or even a more "diverse" group of elites is nothing more than self aggrandized boot licking

>tfw the jews are now directly in charge instead of using politicians as middle men

Close, but remember Bernie was an ebil old white man too (not shilling for him) when he ran against Hillary. It's code for not supporting the Cathedral.

>but now this new administration is loud and crazy as hell

I WISH!

A loud and crazy administration would have already sent American troops into your shit puke maggot nation.

Bad vibes my ass!

I WISH what you faggots lust after was actually happening.

You're totally right, we should have voted for Hillary. Really makes me think.

>Isn't the president supposed to represent the people of the United states?
No.
The President is supposed to be a representative of the States on the global stage and to be the executive responsible for upholding laws passed by Congress.

The only body in the federal government designed to be a representative of the People is the House of Representatives while the Senate is designed to be representatives of the States in the legislature but hasn't been since the 17th amendment and also like the House is elected by popular vote. Which I should add has been onr of the worst things to happen to this nation and has been one of the biggest contributing factors to the absurd growth of the federal government because States no longer have a voice in the federal government.

because old ppl are vice like Gandalf. And the availability of highly qualified minorities to be in government positions are few. So seems legit. You can't just say get rid when someone who does not share your skincolor etc. They can still work for you .

>America is my neighborhood
>stay on their side of the fence
>my neighborhood
>kept to itself
>my

>the people of the United states
No. He's supposed to represent Americans. There's a distinction.

You're absolutely correct. The country should in fact be run by inexperienced 20 year olds, immigrants who can't speak English properly and housewives.

You. fucking. moron.

what does color have to do with skill? thats basically the leftist argument right? so why does it matter?

What do you expect? Coloreds are fucking retards. Hell, New York dropped their literacy test for teachers because niggers and spics couldn't pass it. I wish I was joking.

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/13/ny-dropping-teacher-literacy-test-amid-claims-racism.html

>Jews
>White
>Ever

Paradise on Earth

Take me in, oh angry white man, take me in

I agree with all of y'all down in this thread, but even though color =/= skill, why the fuck is a dumbshit who runs exxon fucking Mobil the sec. Of state?

Looks comfy. No bullshit and the means to defend it.

Because they're the most qualified for the job, dumb ass!

why do people care about "diversity"

they want some token nigger in there? i think what they really want to signal is how the hate white people so they can feel good about themselves and feel like their apart of John Oliver's tv show.

um, well sweetie, because the United States is a white nation now. try not to get too upset about it, honeybun. we'll treat you little pocs humanely just like we treat our dogs. now get back to cleaning my bathroom, my little chocolate walnut.

SKILL MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

Read about his story, he is a skilled high end individual.

Fucking faggot read.

Isn't the SUPREME COURT supposed to represent the people of the United states? Then why does THE SUPREME COURT only consist of CATHOLICS AND JEWS?

You can apply for legal immigration by fucking off, because we're full.

So edgy... Faggotry confirmed as poor white boy that is mad at coloreds for being better than him even though hes white... I can smell the BO from here

Actually, no, no it isnt

Angrywhitemenistan seems like a great country, would actually move there if it really existed.

How is that list supposed to be a bad thing? :(

We've had diverse cabinets for 2 decades without much trouble.

Old White men caused the Great Depression, got us into WW1, Vietnam and the civil war. I don't trust them running things.

Equity quotas don't make for an efficient work force.

if we're being pedantic, then the Executive branch isn't either

the only reason you have things to run is because of whites, TV, nuclear energy, cars, etc. otherwise their would be tribes throughout America killing each other because a fucking smoke signal got lost in translation.