White minority

What will happen to us when we become a minority? What happens when a coalition of minorities can pass any law they want? We already have shit like affirmative action, and university departments being openly hostile towards accepting white male graduate students, and people ignoring black on white violence, and so on and so on and so on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
youtu.be/Nb_HcZDuRBk
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZbMaMqyagU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White people will all move to Russia

It will be the sake as the "punch a Nazi" thing. They will call all white people Nazis and it will be acceptable to attack us. Just like it is in Germany now. Many whites will attempt to confirm. Especially the younger ones who are outnumbered and threatened daily with no recourse. They will embrace nigger music and welfare culture. The females will allow filthy brown dicks to infect them with tainted DNA.

asia will welcome us with open arms, and with their lack of any type of sympathy for any other human bean we will genocide the shitskins

Asians are nationalistic and hate whites. They wouldn't want us. I fear we will end up like the whites of South Africa.

I'll be dead by then. I couldn't care less.

Blacks will call for the slavery of whites.

Nigga's lips look like a prolapsed anus.

We will take on a civic structure more akin to Brazil than Denmark or the Netherlands.

Social trust will be at an all time low. Children will be monitored constantly. The doors and windows of businesses will be bared. violence and poverty will continue to rise. Antisocial disorders and things once considered a pathology will flourish.

We will live in an economically stagnant police state. There will be public lynchings for social catharsis at times. The black market will be massive and it will thrive. Women will follow this system, and fall in line accordingly. Prostitution will be even more common. It will basically be like Brazil 2.0, except with colder weather.

Worst of all, the only good memes will be self aware memes. The internet will be monitored constantly by lower tier serfs of the Asian/Jew/WASP alliance (until the WASPs can be shut out entirely). The mulatto underclass will have nothing but self aware memes, STD's and poverty. They'll dream of owning a farm. The smart ones will see their inescapable reality and kill themselves.

Beige horizon 2070.

>What will happen

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

We purge.

The hispanics and blacks will start targeting each other and it'all be a three way battle

Oh no, more nogs than whites?

What ever will we do?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift

Same ht ing we've always done I guess.

Also we're a minority worldwide.

A white minority ruling class with a bunch of inferior races who actively vote against their own interests because they are fucking stupid?

That's called Mexico bro.

>SA
>Zimbabwe
>Hatti
The question is, what will white people do in America when they realize they will be a minority?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana

>What will happen to us when we become a minority?

Jews will unmask completely and whip shitskins into a blood frenzy.

Once whites are the minority you can expect to see history get rewritten, portraying modern society as apartheid-tier segregation and racism

I'm pretty sure blacks are next on the copping block after whites. I really doubt Asians and Hispanics are willing to deal with their bullshit once whites are no longer top dog.

This pretty much a sums it up

I'll always have enough ammo and guns to have a good last stand though. There's always gonna be a 45 acp. left for my dome when it gets too tough. Way better to go out that way then what I've seen on liveleak. God should forgive me.

These massive red pill posts and a good thing user.

You're doing G-d's work.

The real question is whether or not whites should be having kids in these countries, and what can be done to halt or reverse this trend.

>white

Nigga, jews always say their white when it benefits them and condemn it when it doesn't.

Look at the United Nations' voting

That's what happens when minorities become a majority

A real holocaust is coming except its us going in the ovens. Study history. The trend is heading that way. White racism is acceptable and even encouraged in the public square. Thats why its so imperative to fight back as much as possible. If we become the minority, we are doomed.

Only the strong survive, and they become the new jews.

honestly it wont be as dystopian as you say, you forget that we dont have as much nigs as brazil most of our nonwhites are mexicans and asians, all of whom are not as bad as blacks.

cant wait to put you in the oven with a apple up your ass lil bitch boi

Whites are in the process of becoming insular and ethnocentric.

Go to places like South Africa today, and even the liberal whites are "racist" by American standards (whites socialize with their own, date their own and generally mix mostly with their own even when they in theory subscribe to race-blind ideas).

That's the future of white politics everywhere.

White openness and the lack of white ethnocentrism relatively speaking is the result of the global dominance of the great imperial nations like Portugal, France and Britain. You'll notice that the Eastern European nations are an order of magnitude less easy-going about race than Westerners and their historical weakness and closeness is the main explanation.

Basically in future whites everywhere will become like Jews or Koreans, forming tight-knit communities of their own and shunning outsiders.

In a way, this is not something to be proud of, because it will reflect global European weakness, insecurity and decline.

That, or whites go Super-Saiyan again and take over the world seizing its booty, land, and wenches for themselves yarr

You could try.......once.

Mass murder and pogromes.

Whites are a minority

We will die. It's that simple. I wish I could travel back in time and show the Brits, French and Spanish what the world is like today so they would just genocide niggers and jews.

600 000 white Americans died to end slavery. And for what? Free niggers have killed more that many whites

>what will happen

We won't quite be Brazil because black birth rates aren't going up. It all depends on how Latinos are. I see mostly Latinos as backwards fucks who don't see themselves as Americans but a special subset thus should be treated specially. This will not work.

That said I one time saw a based Latino old man on the train, he had a gawdy Trump shirt with Trumps face on it and a MAGA hat. He kept eyeballing everyone who gave him a dirty look asking them if they had a problem. I high fived him guy was smart as fuck and educated on the issues. This was in NYC by the way it's ballsy to dress that way in public. If all Latinos were like him I'd say naturalize the fuck out of them now. But sadly they aren't.

Whites must adopt and practice defensive racism. Don't associate with nonwhites. Be on guard around them. Be armed. Etc.

Rhodesia 2.0, but the good guys are adequately supplied? Sign me up.

if only...

look at south africa and you know what's up. endgame will be like rhodesia

I live in LA and people are openly hostile to me. I hear awful things about whites all time. I just know in the back of my mind that when we slip into a minority, we are gonna get skull fucked.

You will become useless shitbags and chinks will gas you all.

I think the only way we will ever win blacks is through a common enemy. If you show them they have been bamboozled by Jews you might actually win them over to our side. That's the only way they can think, by creating an enemy and convincing them they were tricked.

White people will become a mulatto minority and then they will cease to exist because women won't stop fucking just to protect whitey.

not going to happen.

kek speed brugger

Lots of latinos hate whites but they also reallllly hate blacks. We may have some kind of alliance in the future

California is a dead state, I think all whites should just leave it so it crumbles.

They are too dumb, they just see jews as white. Facts don't mean shit to them, or women.
>not going to happen
white countries have gone from 95%+ white to 60% in the last 60 years, with the majority of that change being in the last 30. 30 more years of the same and shit will go down.

I was talking with my family about that recently. We are considering leaving

I think it might happen, but it's unlikely that whites will lose any more political power without a fight, regardless of demographics.

We're not even at 2020 and look at the state of US politics, at the speed of current radicalization by 2030 Richard Spencer will be heading the GOP

Wait, those are lips?

People keep saying "Race War"
And I keep saying WHEN??!

>genocide niggers
kek you anglos were too lazy to toil in the fields. they would do the exact same thing even if they knew

>Really asking this question as if you don't know the answer

>study history
>white people will lose to subhumans
i think you have your history completely backwards

I think a free Jefferson wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Whites in California are often treated like shit by the Latinos. Calexit now doesn't seem so much of a bad idea.

Pick related is an Ethnostate concept I did

Whites have always been a minority though

KAMEHAMEHA!

South africa and rhodesia. Nigs and shitkins will steal white peoples companies and land and run them to the ground. Massive affirmative action will results in business, infrastructure and public services crumbling when they have to hire inept niggers by law to replace whites. Police will be vibrant and diverse meaning incapable and corrupt. Whites will be murdered by the thousands while media ignores it and goverment tacitly supports it.

what's all this defeatist shit itt? have you whites forgotten that you are white and therefore vastly superior to the nonwhites? or have you let your spirits degrade to the point of believing lies?

That's some short sighted bullshit tbqh. The demographics will continue to shift, the democrats of the cities will run political monopolies. Red states will turn blue and irreversibly so. There will be no south Brazil, where society still functions. It will be a demographically checkered, fully enriched land.

Please do not try to downplay this shit, or excuse the lack of will in whites right now. We will be fucked beyond repair and fully 3rd world until Exterminatus cleanses it all.

Nah but they would exploit and insult us.

Asians are both a) incredibly status conscious and b) envious, even among themselves.

As a white person living among them every day feels like a literal "battle", it's hard to explain. And it's not even a race thing so much as a hyper-competition thing.

Imagine a society where 99% of people were Sup Forums, /fa/ and /r9k/. You might say "that would be awesome" but in many ways it isn't. It's incredibly stress- and neurosis-inducing.

Such is life with Asians and why so many Asians particularly Chinese and Koreans emigrate to the West even rich successful people.

That said we'll handle it okay if we organize in any capacity.

wut m8? first nigger i saw was a us-soldier when i was 8

Whites have always been the minority

not to mention the fact that whites clobber anyone who we go up against so badly its gotten to the point where only other whites can stop us

we'll wipe each other out long before any race manages to do it

With all those "White" americans who are part of the 60% you're probably already a minority

White are, and have always been the global minority

Lefty whites have been betraying their race, so now there's very low morale

something like this hopefully...

I haven't given up but I just feel concerned. I'm really alarmed by how most whites seem to embrace their disenfranchisement. I just have real fears about our ability to rally and protect ourselves when most whites consider people who think like us to be crazy.

>We won't quite be Brazil because black birth rates aren't going up

As soon as the gibs are increased (and they will be, if whites lose in the future) black birth rates will rise. And it will be the lowest among the blacks who have genetic success.

Also, friendly reminder that all democrats want this to happen. If they didn't, they would not be democrats at this point.

IMO, our economy will collapse and many who are on the lower end of the IQ spectrum will starve. The US is a pretty big place, you can get to places where the inner cities will not be able to empty out to without external inputs.

>when most whites

Liberal college students and cuckold numales aren't most whites, more and more white people each day are waking up and realizing shit is fucked up

Do you really think that chinks will find use to shitbags who lost their country to niggers and mexicans?

Defeatist cuck, you are a shit walking on two little legs. You are the opposite of progress, hiding a lie that you call "reality" which is actually your cuckold fantasy

Trump becoming President and BREXIT are perfect examples, not to mention multiple European countries are swinging to the right

I grew up in a majority Asian American city (rare but there are some) and most whites I meet don't seem to realize that Asians are the real competition and will disenfranchise us like you wouldn't believe. They care about only two things: status and bucks

That will change when they are personally on the receiving end of real racial conflict. It doesn't even need to be to the order of getting attacked physically; all it takes is one mugging, one family member getting passed over for affirmative action, one eviction for nonpayment of rent while you are called "privileged" to redpill people

>the global minority
who cares about the global minority? it's about the regions where we live. in europe it was always white. north of mexico often >90% beside the slave states.

it's about those areas. who cares that nigs are nigging in africa and chinks around the yellow river

>who cares that nigs are nigging in africa and chinks around the yellow river

They don't stay in those areas, do they?

This. White identity is starting to reestablish itself. Lefty urbanites and lefty women are going to experience some serious cognitive dissonance when the reality that the world is not a koombayah place. In fact, I would argue that a lot of them are already experiencing it, and it is at least partially responsible for their recent insanity.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are of little benefit to other whites, and you are absolutely wasting your time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Also, from living in Brampton, Ontario all my life and seeing every race of people interact with each other, I can damn near gaurentee anyone over the age of 35 is going to side with whites

Chinese and Indian hate black people far more than the average white, and they are more open about it too

I just don't get it, why are minorities, especially the blacks, growing at a much faster rate ?
Blah blah, they are reproducing themselves like animals, but this just can't be normal

Hopefully it doesn't reach that, but if it does get ready for for a full RaHoWa

Your gonna get it bad, white boy...

youtu.be/Nb_HcZDuRBk

Legit answer? Years of experience living with blacks? 30 years of life and and more time on Sup Forums than I'd want to mention, exploding yellow vans and closed pools and all?

There will be one final war. A war in an age where no one forgets, and you can only twist the facts so much.

We are here, that is now. Will humanity slink back into the dark ages and lose what little gain it had to the parasitic original sin? Or will you lead your prodigies into a glorious future of supremacy!

Welfare. The same reason that the Muzzies want into Deutschlandistan instead of Turkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZbMaMqyagU

I know liberal whites are more visible on this issue, but even lots of conservatives say things like:
-I'm ok with immigration as long as it isn't illegal
-immigration is good for competition
- the us is a nation of immigrants (Jeb bush tweet)

Even right wingers don't seem to care

That would take a massive, almost complete geopolitical social breakdown to happen though. Like zombie apocalypse tier.

Economies that should collapse are kept afloat by the banks and currency cartels for a few reasons. They don't profit from such anarchy.

well thats not the 14 is it

It's more complicated than that. I'd say about 60% of whites are relatively uncucked. Of that 60%, 20% are Daily Stormer-tier, 20% are Radix-tier, and the rest are on a spectrum from FOX News-tier to Amren-tier but still very much on the side of the West and whites.

I feel like just over the last year there's been a massive shift in opinion.

There are already a lot of Caribbean islands where whites and Asians are the minority and blacks/mestizos form the bulk of the population, I expect Asians to treat whites with the same attitude they do now. Perhaps somewhat more hostile, as whites everywhere will be weaker and command less respect and prestige.

>Even right wingers don't seem to care

Anyone who isn't a complete moron knows white countries need at least some immigration to keep afloat, whites don't reproduce nearly enough to keep the country stable

>There will be no south Brazil, where society still functions.
How about those flyover states in midwest and the large farms in there?
At least you wont starve.

>I fear we will end up like the whites of South Africa.

Maybe YOU will. I'll take as many of the coloreds with me as possible when I leave this world.

Just stop and think a fucking minute, which side hinges every single Goddamn fucking thought process they have on skin color and genitals?