Jews and Serbs are suing my country Croatia for memecaust for god knows wich time now...

Jews and Serbs are suing my country Croatia for memecaust for god knows wich time now, they want their ""stolen"" shekels and houses back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft24XkbjPBk
youtube.com/watch?v=j6xDtxZ-44k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carinthian_plebiscite,_1920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Serbia in the ass

thing is modern croatia =/= nazi croatia
we won this case in hague already. They just keep on jewin n suin, someone big must be funding all these lawsuits and i bet his initials are g and s

Why do they try this shit every other year.
wasn't this old news for years now

>kill other whites because of your inferiority complex for 4 years straight
>get fucked, but forgiven for a 100th time
>start getting cocky again
>get a meme state because of kissing american ass
>families of people you killed want you to pay reparations for killings
>OY KAJ WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS FRENDE

your country deserves nukes even more than us.we are just stupid, you're disgusting twosided cunts.

Serbs
They have permanent urge to grab land, money, or anything of value. Just like jews.

>>get fucked, but forgiven for a 100th time
by whom? by croatia communists? hahahaha

Should've finished the job in the 1940s

>Serbs
>white

Serbs deserve to be extremiated like the roaches they are. Kosovo is Albanian clay.

Oh,we are?
That's pretty awesome we will have something to shitpost for the next 4 days and then forget about it.

Unless the celestial people and chosen ones get their shekels,now that would be a hilarious tragedy,considering there is nothing to seperate from now.

>Serbs
>Civilized

Also
>Croats
>Civilized

DOKLEN GENOSID BRATIJO JAO KLIGTONE
KAKO NAS MOŽEŠ DA BOMBARDUJEŠ

>Kosovo is Albanian clay.

Oh, ofcourse you're Albanian diaspora. And you (((people))) call others roaches. roflmao.

"croatian communists"
you mispelled "serbs that joined partisans because you again decided to backstab us".we give bulgarians a lot of shit for being backstabbers, but they didn't really have much choice most of those times.you on the other hand were always just traitorous scum.
die, diaspora cunt.

jewserbs bro's of concentration camps lmoa

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft24XkbjPBk

>serbs that joined partisans because you again decided to bacstab us
this is wrong on so many leves

Firstly, communists/partisans were founded in croatia and were operated by Croats, e.g. the fucknig leader of Yugoslavia 45-80 Josip Broz Tito

Christ you werent even liberated by your people in ww2, you needed Russians to do it for you. You were practically occupied both in 1941 and 1945

Secondly, who and how backstabbed you? A puppet government brought from Italy to rule Croatia ? If anyone's a backstabber, its you

You're getting sued by US citizens tho

Kosovo is not Serbia, it can't be because the majority of people are not Serbs...
KAJ IMA FREDNDEEE

"IT IS FINE, IT WASN'T 700 000 BUT 400 000 NOW IT'S FINE THAT WE KILLED SO MANY PEOPLE FOR OUR PETTY INTERESTS"
I wish we genocided you, albos and muzzies in the 90s, if NATO bombed us back to the stone age after it it would still be worth it.what a disgusting excuse for a nation.

why can't you fucks get along?

>how DARE you genocide us you animal
>we should genocide you for this!
Not even taking sides in this (rehashed about ten billion times) meme dispute going on in this thread. But I have to ask, do you even hear the hypocrisy you're spewing, or is this the famed "cognitive dissonance" Sup Forums goes on about?

narcissism of small differences

Imagine living in a region where 20% of the people are educated city folk and 80% of the people are autistic rural and suburban retards.

Welcome to the Balkans.

The reason why people find the Serbs so confusing is that they don't understand Serbia's true history. Just here me out: it is also a little known fact, but because the Albanians were in the Balkans before the Slavs arrived they were the keepers of much agricultural knowledge. So when the 'Sorbs' (the same Slavs who live in what is now East Germany) settled the region, their leaders intermarried with Albanians princes. This is why Czars like Stephen Dushan had dark skin tones and long facial features. Serbs are a fusion of Albanians and Slavs, with the Albanians providing the upper crust of Serb society.

This theory (which an Albanian acquaintance told me about) explains everything.

NATO saved your ass in '95, stop trying to make yourself cool

and commie croats saved you in '45

lmao

>IT IS FINE, IT WASN'T 700 000 BUT 400 000
>400 000

the leader was tito, but the population of partisans was mainly serbian.
literally the biggest free territory in nazi occupied europe was in serbia.a puppet govt supported overwhelmingly by croatian population.

>albanian features

He was 3/4 Bulgarian.

>400 000
no bro it was 5000000000000 00000000000 00000 this guy Jovan told me!

We could get along, but Serbs are Russian boot licking chiuahuas with Napoleon complex

>which an Albanian acquaintance told me about
>Albanian
>talking about Serb history

that should have been your first clue that you were listening to FAKE HISTORY

>when you haven't touch your neighbor in your entire history and he returns the love by committing multiple genocides

>Imagine living in a region where 20% of the people are educated city folk and 80% of the people are autistic rural and suburban retards.
everywhere in the world is like that!
plus I'd rather live in the rural areas with honest people than the fucking degenerates that plague any modern western city

shit, I'd understand if it was just something like Catholics in Croatia and the Ortodox in Serbia, but you can easily put that behind you.
You're both slavs. Just stop provoking one another and things will work fine.

Population of entire Yugoslavia is mainly serbian. Get my point? Partisans were more croatian then serbian in EVERY aspect. Leaders, ideology, etc. It was croatian partisans that btfo'd your royal family out of Yugo and forbid its return. Serbian "army" were chetniks, croatians had partisans and ustashas
>.a puppet govt supported overwhelmingly by croatian population.
ah. so overwhelmingly that half of them went to woods to fight in partisans. Ah yes

actually Nemanjići royal family started as a catholic (croatian) family

There were no Albanians when the Slavic migrations happened. Serbs and other Slavs don't have any Albanian loanwords in their languages because everyone they encountered in the Balkans spoke either some form of Latin of Greek.

>ss handschar
>janissaries
>dahije

We dindu nuffin

kek @ this
are you forgetting 500 years of ottoman empire where bosniaks were literally begs that subjected serbs (and croats) in bosnia and where not?

>You're both slavs. Just stop provoking one another and things will work fine.
shit man wish we thought of this before, guess i can delete the thread now

I didn't call Serbs roaches though. Netherlands on the other hand is roach central and Dutch is very hebrew sounding.

Proto-Albanians were there, but they lived in the mountains. If I recall my reading correctly slavs settled in lowland Albania, and later the proto-Albanians descended from the mountains and into the lowlands and valleys and reverse assimilated them.

Seriously tho, I don't even care what happened before my time (I'm 20), I'm just provoking. Slavs from Balkan should stand united

that's my personal feeling though, said on a kurdish ethnic clothes board, also not for petty interests, but because you keep backstabbing us.
>"a picture drawn 99% by a croat, from 1000 years ago, proves YOU were the ones that backstabbed us"
also,
1.that favor was repayed when your king was allowed to flee into our country from hungarians
2.you most likely have nothing to do with these people, you're most likely from the group of worst serbs that betrayed their religion for a little bit of grain.nato saved your ass in 95, because serbia would've destroyed you if it didn't fear nato intervention.
it was actually 5 chetniks trying to kill innocent aryan croatian civilians.you're right.
if you aren't baiting, wow...

Doesn't work that way m8. Unique constellation of history, culture, religion and mentality have created the current status quo - we love to hate the Serbs and they love to hate us.

We will always be austrian stableboys for them, and they will always be turkish rapebabies for us.

>educated city folk

These tend to be the worst cucks of any population, so it's probably a good thing to not have too many of them running around.
Being a right wing upper middle class urbanite is true suffering. You literally can't relate to anybody around you.

>1.that favor was repayed when your king was allowed to flee into our country from hungarians
literally WHAT hahahah
he fled to croatian knez borna of dalmatia

also you misinterpreted the pic. Im talking about your betrayal both in 1st Yugo and 90s. You are untrustworthy cunts

That's because Albanian loanwords were purged and Albanian speakers were pushed into the mountains for not accepting slavshit (((culture))).

Not if you're from Dubrava

purged by whom and when?

>shit man wish we thought of this before, guess i can delete the thread now
that's not the point. Pretty much every fucking country "hates" their neighbours we can work with another in a civilized fashion. Except the countries in the Balkans.
You complain about the jews but you fall for their divide and conquer strategy.

>we love to hate the Serbs and they love to hate us.
you can hate each other and still keep some cordiality. Neither side has anything to gain with a permanent hostility.
at least channel your hate to a proper target

Slavic rapefugees.

How come Latin, Greek and later Turkish, Persian and Arabic loanwords weren't purged from the Slavic languages of the Balkans?

is this the famous albanian intellect i've heard so much about?

Because they were more recent. Especially Turkish which Serb didn't really bother purging for some reason.

History doesn't start with 1941 m8.

I assume you guys breeze right through the Kingdom of Yugoslavia period as it was pretty smooth sailing for Serbs in that time period, but Croats were institutionally, politically and economically discriminated by the royalist regime far FAR more than they ever were in Austria Hungary. Hence Croats were the ones who felt backstabbed - since Yugoslavia and union with Serbs was supposed to be their liberation from the "prison of nations", but instead farmers got their lands dispossesed, the victorious Serb army in WW1 pillaged and raped its way across Croatia and Slovenia, exchange rates for austrian crown to dinar were rigged to rob Croats of any wealth they might have, our politicians were regularly assassinated by Serbs (the most brazen of which was the assassination of Radic in parliament), our national symbols were banned as "antiyugoslav" while serb national symbols were a-ok because they're "serbian orthodox church symbols", the crown refused to sign a treaty with the Vatican regarding the status of the Catholic church etc. etc.

All these things created enormous butthurt in Croats, so when 1941 happened and the Germans rolled in, they were hailed as liberators. The fact that the Ustase were traitorous sellouts and villains in a whole league of their own who almost managed to discredit the idea of a croatian nation for good and the fact that the Ustase commited atrocities against Serbs is horrible, but it didn't come out of nowhere.

So who betrayed who?

You don't get our culture, we actually love each other more than we love any of you

>1st yugo
if there wasn't for us you would've been split between italy and austria, you ungrateful little fuck.
>90s
you literally tried to leave and take 30% of your country that is serbian inhabited with you.no wonder your women love serbian cock, i genuinly feel bad for them for having to live with such cucks.
while there was certain amount of cucking from our side(tho you overexaggerated it), you were given banovina in 1939.in a country freed by serbs you got serbian ethnic territories under your control.and you still helped kraut scum and commited unthinkable athrocities.
dubrava is basically compton from what i've realized?

>the victorious Serb army in WW1 pillaged and raped its way across Croatia and Slovenia

really?

Serb / croat / albania

Which has cute and chubby women for marriage?

t. American 20 years old

There are no Albanian loanwords in medieval Slavic texts, only Latin and Greek, and some German and Hungarian.

>ss handschar.

That was a division of dumb and poor villagers who didn't know who nazis were. They just requested protection from the government because they were raided by serbian groups. Hitler with his puppet state croatia used that anger and formed a division with a promise that their land will be protected. But the truth is he didn't give a fuck about the land, he just wanted more troops to fight the serbs.

>janissaries
Turkish, not Bosnian

>dahije
Hadzhi-Mustafa pasha was a muslim serb, not Bosnian. -Belgrade
Kučuk-Alija also a serb - Smederevo
I don't know where the other two were born but my bet is also Serbia

Bosnians and Serbs were fighting together against the kebab, everybody was fucked.

Medieval Serbian text dates back to the 14th century. Hundreds of years after Slavs settled in the Balkans.

>muh you would've
>muh we could've
kill yourself, we fucked you in 90s war after you attacked and initiated it. We are the winners, and women love winners, and thats why we are humping serbian women 24/7 on our coast
youtube.com/watch?v=j6xDtxZ-44k

>Bosnians
eh? who are those? Croats fought against the turks and won. Rest were occupied cuck lands

Serbian women are more fat and hefty.

pozdrav braco

pridruzite se mom anti-white koncu

Which part did I exaggerate?
All the things I listed happened.

Banovina in 1939 was far too little, far too late. It was a last ditch attempt to somewhat stabilize the country since everyone and their mom could see that shit was about to hit the fan in Europe.

Banovina in 1929 might have worked.

no
bosnia.croatian women aren't satisfied by croatian cuckery so they like serbs, and you're most likely 20 times worse, believe me.
>start shit with a guy stronger and bigger than you
>he tells you to fuck off and offers you a deal already too generous for your state
>get cocky and call a bully to fuck him up while you laugh
your country is that disgusting kid that pokes the bigger kid and calls the principle when he gets his ass kicked.women don't like that.

>also, glad my post started another balk shitstorm, i saved this thread and i am proud

The oldest Serbian text is from the 12th century

Dubrava is a shitty part of Zagreb where people like "Janjevci" and Hercegovci live, supposedly there's a bit more crime there, I never go there, I live in the center

P.S. It's true, for some reason I find Serbian guys (ESP from Beograd) really hot, I just love Serbian accent, don't tell my dad

That's still hundreds of years of the migration.

raping.
disposessed land wasn't just a case in croatia, but everywhere.
the king has been trying like a cunt to make everyone agree instead of just not starting the shitshow and taking dalmatia and slavonia after ww1.worst mistake of our history, undeniably.
my network of agents across serbia is tracing your ip rn, soon you'll recieve a picture of my 20 cm big serbian cock.

what the fuck are you even rambling about lmao ?

Yugoslavia in late 80s was a mess, you were breaking constitutions, taking Vojvodina and Crna Gora and Kosovo under Serbia and tried to expand your influence, we declared independance and fucked you up with no real arms. Later on you needed that big bad bully NATO to save you in 1995. Oh and US and everyone was supportive of Miloseivc during the war, specially in 1991, so dont give me that "we lost cuz usa" bullshit, you beta cunt

It's always fucking serbia, I love how everyone has the idea that the entire region is fucked up.
It's like we cucked them a lot in WW2 but then completely savaged their brain in the 90s, they can't even think straight anymore lol. I'm laughing out loud as I'm typing this
>tfw you cuck a nation so hard their collective brain rewires and can't get back to "normal citizen" mode

They were such an honorable army that the Slovenes in Carinthia decided by plebiscite that they would rather remain in Austria than join with their Slavic brothers and liberators in Yugoslavia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carinthian_plebiscite,_1920

>When your nation is so bereft of integrity and actual identity that you have to tie your origins to the Middle east and Iran to rationalize your ultra nationalistic agenda

Croats are the greatest meme "ethnic group" in existence

We will always be alpha, and you will always be beta

I'm really not that familiar with Balkan history, so I'm just going with what the one Albanian I know has told me. According to him, the ancient Albanians wrote in Latin. They only began speaking their current language, which is descended from the ancient Illyrian tongue, after their intelligentsia were wiped out by the Black death. Here is the real history of the Albanian people:

>Albanians carry E1b-EV13, a common North African Haplogroup - proving descent from the ancient Egyptians.
>Egyptian rulers - builders of the pyramid - fled the Persian invasions of the 6th century b.c.
>Ancient Albanians build Bosnian pyramids and rule over the Balkan peninsula as part of the Illyrian Empire.
>Slavic invasions destroy their advanced society.
>Slavic upper class merges with Albanians, creating advanced Serbian Empire.
>Black Death of the late 14th century wipes out Albanian rulers and leaves behind peasant farmers.
>Renaissance era Slavs begin wiping out ancient Albanian history.

>youtube.com/watch?v=j6xDtxZ-44k
hahahaha

we've been cucknig serbs since the beggining of times. They just cant resist romantic croatian man and our huge cocks waving on the sunny beach

*after

Why the Bosnian pyramids tho ?

if you think you wouldn't get fucked up by serbia in the 90s if it was 1v1(or 1v3-croats, muzzies, albos) for that matter, you're a fucking idiot.
has nothing to do with the fact in austria their standard of living would be probly higher than in yugo and that noone wants to be in a country with muzzies unless they have to.no, not at all.
WE

>P.S. It's true, for some reason I find Serbian guys (ESP from Beograd) really hot, I just love Serbian accent, don't tell my dad
wait until you hear the southern ones

Serbs are worse that Jews in many ways. The deserve to be killed like cockroaches.

are you retarded? what serbia in the 90s? You mean Yugoslav National Army that covered your ass you stupid twat??
if it was 1 on 1 you would've get rekt already in 1991 and not 1995, you suck at war

>also 1v3
lol, croats fought bosniaks too. And albos were silent untill 1998.

>huge cocks waving on the sunny beach
it's worthless when they're flaccid kek

you would know ;)
after all you lost kosovo due your sexual incompetence

>if you think you wouldn't get fucked up by serbia in the 90s if it was 1v1(or 1v3-croats, muzzies, albos) for that matter, you're a fucking idiot.
And then you ask why we wanted to leave Yugoslavia. Serbs didn't want to compromise, they thought (and still think) that they were absolutely right, that everyone else was confused/traitors/paid shills or whatever, out to get the Serbs and ruin Serbia and whatnot.

Again, you're looking just at what happened in 1991, but you neglect to see what happened before. Croats didn't just wake up one day and collectively decide "well we were for Yugoslavia yesterday, ah well time to fuck it up".

The first nationalist to come to power in SFRY was Milosevic. All other nationalisms were a response to rising Serb nationalism. Everything that happened, happened solely because Serbs didn't want to negotiate, didn't want to compromise, you wanted it your way or no way.

And politics doesn't work that way.

Because Bosnians are keep suing us for Genocide, we just need to keep Balkan shit rolling, idleness is bad, if we are idle on this issues we will forget that we exists then we will focus on important issues:

>ie Why is are our countries shitholes

Nobody wants that to hapen :^)

The Bosnian pyramids were supposedly built by the Illyrians who were descended from ancient Egyptians but lost their culture after being invaded by the Romans. Personally, I think the Albos are just making it up. But it's still a funny story to share.

it is

>ex-yugoslav thread devolving into 'muh dik'

Wow, who could have seen that coming? The Turks sure did a number on this region's genepool.

jna covered the ass of the country, you wanted to leave it and force serbian territories with you.who are they gonna cover?also, in 1991 we didn't enter zagreb just because we were afraid of foreign intervention.in 1995 during the storm franjo avoided attacking the western parts fearing yugoslav intervention.
"It is disgusting you think it is all fault of someone else, so let me tell you how it is all your fault."
Also, Croatian nationalism has caused a constitution change and a "Croatian spring" 20 years before Milosevic.kys

>t. dalmatian

>no sauce

every time Serbian fake news

>t.

its a meme map

What the fuck this is like the 10th exyu thread in 2 days, i can only get so erect

DELET THIS

I'm not blaming Serbs like you're blaming Croats.
I'm blaming a particular, individual Serb - that is, Slobodan Milosevic.

Croatian Spring btw failed, it was broken up by police and everyone involved got sacked by Tito personally. The '74 Constitution was a way to try and stop more such outbursts from happening in the future (although the shit with seperating Vojvodina and Kosovo from Serbia was autistic, and in part itself facilitated the rise of Milosevic).