iranians are no kebab. aryan comes from iran

how does it feel to be a leaf

What's your Credit Card Number(s)?

nothing wrong with being a leaf

Slit your fucking throat.

is your sister hot?

dont have a sister. and why ask that?

Is your IQ under 50?

Why do Muslims fuck goats five times a day?

no why would you think that? if it's because i replied twice its because my internet lagged

Toronto?

Are Shias the oppressed sect of Islam they say they are?

Is Salafism particularly widespread in mosques outside of the middle east in your opinion?

>5607 ▶
> (OP)
those are arabs not iranians

When do you fuck off to Iran?

born here bud

چرا کشورتان انقدر بد است؟ پستم سفید است.

Which one are you more ashamed of?

muslims dont make a big deal out of sunni and shea out of the middle east.

Go back home, Canada is not for you muslim..

why should i be ashammed?

wut
I can't tell if its bait or ignorance

what do you mean?

When are you going home?

born here bud

Why don't you go back to derka land piece of shit muslime?
%99 of you fuckers vote for the destruction of our country through open borders and the welfare state.
Go back you fucking turd coloured shitburger

They literally kill each other and divide their populations by this distinction. That is a big reason Kurds are discriminated against in Iran, they're mostly Sunni.

rlly iranians look huwhite to me

ya like i said they dont make a big deal out of it outisde the middle east

You seem to be semi-aware that your people are being used as biological weapons (literally a disease of people) and your are completely content about it..... how you muster any sense of proud in yourself knowing that your are literally human livestock is baffling, if not an outright abominable and utterly disrespectful to humanity as a whole.

Do you even think about any this stuff between buggering little boys and shoving metal rods in your dick-hole?

wtf how am i a biological weapon

go back to your sand dune

born here bud

That doesn't make you a Canadian. Canada is a white Christan nation. Always has been and always will be.

Persians are pretty based, imo.

not true

based?

Pretty bad ass. I know some Persian Jews and Baha'i's and they're pretty top-tier people in terms of both looks and intelligence.

Lurk more. Based would mean something like the good guys.

You know it is. If you ask a foreigner what a Canadian looks like, they'll describe a white person. All our famous athletes, scientists, and military and political figures were white. We celebrate Christan holidays. Sandniggers will never be welcome here.

Based is niggerspeak for "cool" because niggers have to come up with new words for the same thing every year so they can make new rap videos and get mo money fo dem pro-grams from whitey.

i assimilated

>being brown
>being Muslim
You will never be Canadian. Just come to terms with it and leave.

i have white skin.so why cant i be canadian

>Canada is a white Christan nation. Always has been and always will be.
I'm guessing you've never been to Toronto or Vancouver.

You are Canadian it's just that the whole Muslim thing is kind of crappy but if you're Shi'ite I guess that's okay.

kek. I lived in Toronto for 25 years, I know a Persian when I see one. The whitest of the white could maybe pass for Greek. You can't be a Candian because your a dirty Muslim who speaks a disgusting tongue.

Only what the fuck you're doing in Canada. GTFO.

Toronto is fucking degenerate, I wish Trump would nuke it already.

Agreed, along with all the sandnigger filth like OP.

>muh ancestors
You sandniggers haven't been Aryans since the Arabs raped their subhuman DNA into you in the 7th century.

you cant tell me apart from a white bud. and as for religion. i dont push it on other people

That's not an answer to the question, goatfucker.

Bullshit Ali. You're a foreign animal and always will be.

>xOlU7dAG
yes it is. born here raised here. law abiding and proud tax payer

why would you think that?

do you embrace the canadian system of values?

You're being used to colonize white countries and shit up our gene pool with your substandard DNA. We don't care that you were born in Canada. You're not Canadian. Our kind advice is to get out before a match is finally dropped on the bone-dry prairie that is resulting from the drought of our patience, and the wildfire of RaHoWa consumes you with neither pity nor regret.

>look at this dank black guy in a trump hat! based!

Shut up r/the_donald

Because brown Muslims don't belong in Canada.

No you didn't. You may think you did, but you delude yourself.

yes

Don't worry, Mother Britain. The purging fires of RaHoWa will make the North Great and White again.

Then we're coming for you.

this is what happens when you combine alex jones with stomrfront

No one cares. You still need to go back.

You are stupid for real bud

and what are your thoughts reharding immigration and borders then?

And yet, your very presence in Canada, and in such vast numbers, proves us correct.

immigration should be bases on merit. which means less third word

Sven pls. Stop LARPing as a crusader. This edgelord demeanour is intrinsically opposed to the cuckish nature of Swedes. Your own country is being devoured by niggers and mudslimes as we speak and you think you're gonna save leafland? Tippity toppity kek.

When will you be leaving?

then you wouldnt want or expect sharia to be established, as it opposes western values?

>i am a muslim iranian born and raised in canada. what does pol wanna know
When are you going to convert to Christianity and start worshiping real God and His son Jesus Christ

>Dank

Oh Sweden, you always make me laugh, especially when you don't mean to.

>less third world
Like Iran?

you seem like a cool guy. have a good day

correct

Yes, our country is also being invaded. As is yours, where Londonistan is ruled by its very own caliph. All of our lands are subject to the mudslide. Our common genetic and cultural inheritance is imperilled as never before in history, which is why nationalists in every country must unite to push back against the globalists' hordes.

Is there anything of value that comes out of Islam, if so what? Is there any purpose in trying to reform the garbage verses out of the holy texts, or should we simply eradicate Islam entirely?

Steady on Sweden! Anyone might think you guys aren't dead in the water just yet

do you feel ashamed about how most muslim countries portrait your religion? (honor killings, stonings, etc).

what about astronomics?

Why are you a muslim?

That's assuming your parents fled the country after the islamic revolution. Shouldn't you know better?

>what is the Nordic Resistance Movement
>what is the Sweden Democrats

The fire rises, britbong.

Are muslims not allowed to eat pigs because they are genetically related?

When are you returning to Zoroastrianism? What would Iranians say when you would point out how they can't be proud or patriotic while worshipping in the religion of the people they have conquered them? Being Shia does not matter, it is still an offshoot of the stated religion.

It is like marrying your rapist and saying you are satisfied with your marriage.

if people don't push their values on you and worship privately. then no one should be concerned

yeah but i don't believe in collective guilt

> I am a muslim

> Is your IQ under 50?

Wasn't it fucking obvious from his first post?

>if
And that's why we don't want Muslims in our countries, Amir.

jews also dont eat pig.

When Christians turned evil they did a little thing called the 'reformation' and rebelled against the leaders. Why don't moderate Muslims, like yourself, fight against radical Islam? That would go a long way toward your global image. You know, instead of saying, "not all Muslims" like so incensed that people might be mad that Muslims are blowing them away at every opportunity.

when you will be leaving

Astronomy ? Just because a few towelheads looked into a telescope and named a system or two 1500 years ago does not mean that Islam provides anything of value

Does Iran have a Unique way of making their elephants faster in war?

zorastrainism was a primative religion. btw all religion was spread through conquest

so you consider yourself a right wing muslim born in canada? if so, damn son, you are an statistical miracle. Also this:
>Why don't moderate Muslims, like yourself, fight against radical Islam?

So jews and muslims are brothers of the pig.

It all makes sense now.