Why haven't you apologized for wearing your nation's colors, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you apologized for wearing your nation's colors, Sup Forums?

The world needs to be nuked. I'll die a happy man if I know these fuckers are getting dragged down with me

Jesus christ.

How long till we appropriate the american flag as a hate symbol.

Fucking leftards already mumble that shit under their breath anyway.

>Iowa
This really hurts. If it was Cali I'd laugh

If this is propaganda designed to make me angry and lust after violence it is fucking working.

If they are refugees they should be HAPPY to see the colors, you know who does not want to see the colors?

INVADERS

>How long till we appropriate the american flag as a hate symbol.

It is just around the corner.

The question we have now is how long until they tear down Mt Rushmore?

>The world needs to be nuked. I'll die a happy man if I know these fuckers are getting dragged down with me
This.

I'm at a point now where I literally want to see the end of humanity.

>students wear red white and blue
>rapefugees get upset because they hate america
please just kill me now

I just realised everything is a hate symbol to someone. This is actually good it waters down the actual meaning of hate symbol until its useless. This is like fake news. We should identify and highlight every minor hate thing everywhere. Any opinion is hate speech against another opinion.

What if all the stars had a crescent moon next it? Would it be fine?

the road to total demoralization

Our cities are cucked, rural areas are still pretty comfy. A lot more blacks now compared to 10 years ago.

So it was offensive to people who are on welfare, getting free everything, and aren't even citizens? lol, fuck. Those students should have told whoever made them say sorry to go fuck themselves. This is retarded bullshit, even worse than when they tried to ban the American flag at that one school.

>IF

>any normal person..
>any educated person can look at that and think what the hell are these kids thinking

Because I'm a racist

nuke iowa now

How long until we find out george washington was black? We wuz founding fathers n shieet.

They better fucking know whose bed they're shitting in.