The latest ranking of top countries in math, reading, and science is out

>The latest ranking of top countries in math, reading, and science is out — and the US didn't crack the top 10
businessinsider.com/pisa-worldwide-ranking-of-math-science-reading-skills-2016-12

And Trump and his followers want to stop immigration and end H1B visas. You do realize what has given America its edge over other countries all these years is the fact that it imports very smart people who are good math and science from other countries, right?

You stop importing eggheads, this country will sink into the toilet even faster.

Keep it up and America will eventually lose its superpower status as other countries like China surpass us.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/pisa-worldwide-ranking-of-math-science-reading-skills-2016-12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe we'd have a higher score if it wasn't for the niggers and spics that have an IQ a standard deviation below whites.

Wouldn't that mean common core failed?

this

USA USA USA

WE ARE NUMBER 34!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Maybe we'd have a higher score if it wasn't for the niggers and spics that have an IQ a standard deviation below whites.

It's not just the bottom dragging scores down.

The top 10% in Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea etc. are higher than the US's top 10%.

Regardless of whether its good or bad, its probably still early to gauge the effect of common core until some of those kids who have only know it have gotten all the way through K12 education.

>businessinsider.com/pisa-worldwide-ranking-of-math-science-reading-skills-2016-12
>December 2016
Not really hot off the presses, is it? Anyway, I happily welcome these results, because it confirms my view that the more "regressive" form of education used in Asian countries is superior, and that China is closer to what one would expect of that country that is so comparatively undeveloped compared to other countries. Still, I wonder why it dropped so far when it used to be number 1 on every measure.

>tfw when Leafs are second best to the Asian countries because China man is the leaf

That's not a fair comparison, because a larger population of the intellectually inferior by race increases the size of what the top 10% would represent, making it worse that portion even if they're hardly presented in it.

Yeah, how could we possibly comparing students at the same grade level before and after Common Core?

>forced to back peddle 10 minutes into his thread
BTFO

If you care about the score, then get more chinks and japs in. They make good tax payers and are seldom criminals.

However, while North East Asians have higher IQs, they may still be less inventive than people of European descent (due to genetics).

Trump did not ban NE Asian immigration, but immigration from some Muslim countries, who will not help your economy, unless your companies cannot get enough goat fuckers.

Hi guys wats gg on in this thredc?

we are scientists and shit

It's also important to note that a number of the Asian nations do things to manipulate educational scores and other data to make themselves look better. I think China Uncensored did a comprehensive video on it a while back.

Also, the US is far larger than these nations and because the states possess a large amount of autonomy with their education systems there is a disparity in education quality.

Also, by any measure, the vast majority of the top 10 and top 100 universities are located in one nation: the United States.

>You stop importing eggheads, this country will sink into the toilet even faster.
Even if we were to allow Asians from non-Islamic countries exclusively, blacks and hispanics would STILL drag down averages like a sinking stone. Remove those tards and we're easily in the top ten.

>Keep it up and America will eventually lose its superpower status as other countries like China surpass us.
The reason why China gets great scores is because academic success if the key to getting the fuck out of that shithole of a nation.

i heard they are being filled with subhumans because of affirmative action

true?

God Bless the East Asians. The future belongs to them, they will be intelligent and benevolent leaders of world civilization. They will probably kill off the entire indigenous population of Africa and turn it into a massive mine and nature reserve. Ganbarou!

If anything, this proves that "hurr durr these tests are skewed towards whites" is wrong

White americans did crack it. Your precious immigrants are bringing it down.

*Maths

My country is high as fuck on the list thanks in my opinion to our 97% white population

I wonder what the standard leftist rejoinder is when you make this obvious counter argument to so many facts that supposedly prove white privilege is real.

>Leftist: This statistic shows racism is alive and well in America when whites have it so much better!
>Voice of Common Sense: That same statistic shows Asians have it even better than whites.
>Response from Leftist: ????

Someone redpill me on Singapore

why does this have Taiwan AND Chinese Taipei on it?

We have been importing these "smart people", as you say, yet we aren't even in the Top Ten, as you say.

It's not immigrants. It's our education system, you fucktard.

yes. it's been going on for sometime. top universities used to admit people solely based on their academic and test score performance. that's all thrown out the window now in order to make universities "diverse" and "inclusive"

haha
i like this post
(you)

The reason why China gets such high score is because they only consider the "good" areas of the country (look at the bottom of OPS pic). Imagine now they would take in account the whole country, like with any other country, China would not be where it is, never forget people there are stil mainly poor illiterate farmers

This pisa thing is therefore bs and irrelevant

That ID is pretty nice, user.
>One
>1
>91

Niggers(IQ 85) and spics(IQ 92) are 1/3rd of our country and you wonder why our scores are low. And that's just adults. Half the children born in the U.S. are spics and niggers because their birth rate is so high. And the scores are only going to get lower. Once the supreme court makes abortion illegal the birthrate of niggers and spics will increase to 5 children per woman.

>tfw first among slavic countries

i have a new respect for estonia. shit, keep that country white. you may be the last stand for white civilization.

Now take out blacks

Ireland crushes UK in every metric.

Scotland, take note.

>implying all of eastern europe isn't the last hope for the west

>Buenos Aires

Except reading

can't leave those white mexicans either

Could one argue it has fallen because of all the shitty immigrants it let's in?

who /high IQ/ here?

>>The latest ranking of top countries in math, reading, and science is out — and the US didn't crack the top 10
What a shithole. Then you faggots accuse Slovenia of being a shithole when we have better scores than all you faggots.

Why is Canada so smart?

>world brain drain into America is okay
I thought you leftkins cared about the proletariat? So why do you support depriving developing nations of their intellectual bulwark against mediocrity? Come on guys, make up your minds.

>all Singapore
that can't be right

you have to go back Poncho.

Not one, save Tunisia, African nation in those 3 categories. Makes you think, don't it.

You have to go back Wong.

>Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau
Those are all effectively city states. Imagine how high the US would score if it only included Silicon Valley. Those three can effectively be omitted from the list. China's placement is a bit questionable as well since they omit the rural populations.

Hehe xd

>China cheats
yes their scores are bullshit. The majority of China is still rural, believe it or not. They probably just took scores from major pop centers. Plus Taiwan sends 16 year old kids to the Little League World Series, so you know they're cheating. Singapore, Hong Kong, Macao, are all city states. I could cherry pick schools in my county that would waste the mean in that chart.

It's sad how biased these results truly are. Don't people realize that the US makes practically ALL high school children take this standardized test, and yet countries like Singapore only let a few children take this test. Comparatively speaking, we're doing pretty damn well for ourselves accounting for having a sizable proportion of our population have an IQ

Based Eestibro, mutch love.

This. A much smaller percentage of their population actually take this assessment, compared to literally everyone in the United States.

>They probably just took scores from major pop centers.
It literally says that if you look at the bottom of the image.

What's the leftists solution? Get the lowest ranking possible.
Import niggers/spics/slimes.

Glad I'm not the only bong with shit math and decent reading.
Also bullshit on the Arab immigration is bringing doctors scientists and teachers.

Fake

145+ here. Hasn't done me much good though.

Go look at the scores pre1965 Immigration Act and we were top of the world in everything. We all know the problem is tens of millions of third world immigrantso. Nice try OP