How do you measure your cock? Apparently this is the correct way but I think it's a cheat

How do you measure your cock? Apparently this is the correct way but I think it's a cheat.

I measure on top and not by the side. On top I'm over 13cm and by the side I'm around and above 14cm.

I still have a short dick. And for some reason measuring subconsciously scares you and deflates your erection so you have to do it fast and even if you do it fast you lose some millimetres, regardless.

What's yours Sup Forums?

>And for some reason measuring subconsciously scares you and deflates your erection so you have to do it fast and even if you do it fast you lose some millimetres, regardless.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Great fucking post but it would be better suited for or

Naturally a post like this is to Canadians like a light is to moths

I've done some generalizations with my fists, and I close in at about 6.75" if I'm just wanking it but can hit 7" if I get diamond hard (actually measured later)

No idea why autists do this shit more than once tho

correct way is to measure from the pubic bone to the tip, so pressing against fat is allowed. Be sure to add the length that is between the end of the ruler and 0 if it is there.

At least that is what I read.

God I hate leafs.

>On top I'm over 13cm and by the side I'm around and above 14cm.

Chink detected

I lost weight and went from 7 to 8

if measured this way, I'm 17cm and 194cm tall.

still virgin

>flag

cm right?

I don't understand why it would be shorter measuring from the top than the side. Are you putting the ruler under your belly fat to make sure its at the base of the crotch? It should be the same length both ways.

>tfw 6'4 200 lbs 7" dick
Literally a genetic w i n n e r

Was 8 now I'm 9''

Thanks OP

Ur dick isn't positioned in the way you think user.

> you measure from the side
I thought this was a cheat, I've been missing at least a good half-inch.

Feels good. Thanks ancestors

I guess if you do like in ops pic where you syab the ruler into your crotch fat I could see how it's cheating.

Most I got was 21cms during nofap.

Then I jacked off and came buckets.

Its usually around 19.5

why is it, that when north americans come back from work, Sup Forums turns to shit?

wtf has the length of your prick has to do with politics you trudeau-cum-dumpster?
go back to Sup Forums

>6'4" and only 200lbs
Are you anorexic?

Yay, politics
Carpet ban this thread please

You will have no competitive advantage to a BBC, your girlfriend will get blacked.

Im 6'4" 215 at 14% bf and could stand to lose a bit more

do women really carry around tape messure at the night club

Yes. If you are under 5 inches they wont touch your dick in the club.

Not impressive, pic related is the same height and over 240lbs. There are manlets that aren't fat that weigh more than you.

I don't measure my cock because mouths come in different sizes.

this

from the center of the anus to just past the tip

In our feminist country, a female can demand you pull out your penis for a random penis inspection and you are not allowed to refuse.

It's pretty bullshit, but it comes with the free healthcare.

bone press is bullshit and part of the reason why everyone on the net has an 8 inch dick because they rammed a ruler into their fat for an extra 2

Bathmate user here. Flexible tape measure. Along the top of shaft to account for any curves. Start from where mangina is. No pushing. Stop at urethra. Remember. Looking at yourself makes you appear smaller. I'm almost 7 now on a great day. Feels good man. Use cock rings. Holy grail of cum. And Aneros probes

Yes and? Who gives a fuck if I'm impressive to you

There's no such thing as a "half". You round down.