Renting,living alone

First,Sup Forums is the only board i use and i dont trust /biz/,pls mods dont delete this.
Lets say i have an estable job and earn "16 points",i could get a nice lil house for 4 points a month,and im a simple man,i wont have any problems with the money.
Should i do this? im 20 and if keep living with my family im gonna fucking snap.
What is Sup Forums stance on this? Should young men leave their home and live by themselves as soon as possible? if not,what if living with their families isnt a option anymore? discuss

Yes move the fuck out and pay your own way you lazy povvo mummy's boy faggot.

Best thing you can do for your happiness is moving out of a parents home. Hell of a lot easier to get a woman to your place rather than your parents house.

I would personally only move out if I was buying. I wouldn't move out to pay a landlord.

Kill yourself

the fuck are points?

Just work a lot of overtime or a second job while your living with your parents for a short time. Don't go out alone with no savings. You will love the freedom.

>Get parents to cosign for mortgage
>Buy house
>Pay mortgage until you find tenants
>Charge slightly more than mortgage for rent
>Profit
>Put down payment on next house
>Repeat

Fuckin ezpz

he doesn't want to reveal his shitty salary of less than 1600 dollars/month

>they stop paying, take a year to get them out, you have to cover the cost, trash the place on the way out.

Not so easy.

Are these good boy points?

Cruz if not you're screwed.

no dummy,i was just giving you an example,not my fault my country is shit,now go suck that syrian polla

that's why you try to rent a relatively high-end house to avoid getting fucked by some lazy scum

who is this freckled demon?

don't let people push you into buying.
For me personally renting will be pretty much always more worth it than buying.
I got a good deal and cheap rent, I could buy a house with a similar mortgage to my rent but then you have to think about all the property taxes (every year), maintenance, upkeep costs. Buying is not necessarily always better than renting. Look into some rent vs buy calculators online.

Maybe a newfag who doesn't know we can see the Argentina flag.

People actually do this? How empty that must feel.

Stay as long as you can and save a deposit for a house. I've been renting for 18 years and wish I'd stayed home and saved.

Sure, I had a lot of fun flatting, but could have had just as much fun without the rent and constant cleaning up after parties by just visiting my friends who were flatting.

I think you've forgotten to factor a couple of things into your calculation there:

1. Mortgage payments eventually end.

2. When they do, you own a house.

Rent might be cheaper month-to-month, but it's usually worth it to buy when you can. The exception us when property prices are inflated but rents haven't caught up (which is the case where I live at the moment).

Buy the house its equity

>they stop paying, take a year to get them out, you have to cover the cost, trash the place on the way out.
just don't rent to niggers problem solved

Not necessarily. Mortages end but cost associated with ownership don't.
All I'm saying is I used calculators to estimate how may years it would take to actually make it even worth it to have a house and it would be like 20-30 years and sometimes it would never happen, depends on which property I was comparing.

>flatting

My most sincere wish is to live long enough to see a super volcana decimate kiwi land.

>Buy triplex

>Live there and rent out to 2 tenants

> set it up so their rent covers your mortgage and other costs with maybe 100 left over

Bam, you now get paid to live for $100 a month