FUCK YOU Sup Forums MY GF JUST BROKE UP WITH ME AND REPORTED ME TO THE UNI FACULTY FOR RACISM

FUCK YOU Sup Forums MY GF JUST BROKE UP WITH ME AND REPORTED ME TO THE UNI FACULTY FOR RACISM
YOU SAID I COULD REDPILL MY HER FUCK YOU YOU AUTISTIC STORMFUCKS

sucks to suck kiwi fuck.

Should of beat her.

What did you say?

Listening to people here for advice. That was your first mistake.

We said you could because redpilling anyone is possible. Doesn't mean you have the subtlety to pull it off you sheep shagging fuck.

emus in 30 minutes

>reported me to uni faculty for racism
are you a teacher?

Didn't realise sheep went to uni in Jew Zealand

>reported me to uni faculty for racism
Are you 12 and do you not know how universities or academic codes operate?

Did you get any nuudz at least?

She did you a favor t b h. She's a shitty person and if your uni is actually ideological enough to take action against you for claims of "racism" then you should get out of there now.

Sucks to be you..........

I was reported to my university for racism too, except it was my starch political belief. Told my dean, and he understood even though he shares opposite beliefs as me. We ended on good terms and the school even sent out notes in my class saying to not confuse actual racism with being conservative.

post her personal information dumbass

racism isn't illegal. sue the university if they penalise you.

my 7 step plan is fool proof you mess up somehow. No refund

Just deny everything

>1 post by this id

Nice try kike

in our country we have freedom

sucks 2b you

Post pic of gf with dick in her ass and i'll belive you.

mate, you obviously picked the wrong woman in the first place then, or youre just shit at redpilling.

>allowing the vaginal Jew to break up with you
Give her a black eye, mark her as your property.

>mfw "sheeple" has an entirely different meaning in new zealand

audibly kek'd

Please read the sticky before posting.

depending on what he said, if he's a student, here in the US at least, i dont think he could get kicked out jerkoff.

wait you actually took what pol says seriously and tried to apply it in real life? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>YESgX34C

>Steers his relationship into the ground by sperging out about Sup Forums memes in real life.

And you're the one calling us autists? Lel

what does getting reported for racism actually do? Freefag here, curious.

Grow a pair wigger. Own it OR say you were just trying to be funny (whichever is true) and then find your next waifu. Or just an hero you fucking race-traitor.

Well fuck me!
First, American universities have strict codes of conduct for faculty, meaning that you can be disciplined and sacked for fucking your students or being an ass.
Second, New Zealand is not Australia (at least until the invasion is completed) and is more relaxed about this stuff than the US, meaning that there are no Milo shitshows on campuses.

Kek, my girlfriend took to the redpill cautiously so I assume you went full autist

1 Post by this ID

Yelling "Kikes control everything" didn't work? Hmmm.

What the fuck did you expect?

Embrace multiculturalism and get yourself a qt refugee gf.

Must be hard to redpill a sheep

instead of saying things like "Hitler was right faggot, kys" try being a little more diplomatic.

"Hitler wasn't wrong about everything, darling. Though I think piles of dead Jews was probably over the line, he had the right of it in his dispute with Poland over Danzig"

Atleast if you want to do that in Australia you can go to naru and choose, like adopting a puppy

Or you could leave Hitler out of it entirely and just tell her about George Soros and the Rothschilds.

Or if you do mention hitler say that all the atrocities caused towards the end where caused by his diminishing mentality due to drug abuse

> having a gf

Wew

I bet you just went on a racist anti-semitic tirade by a full-blown sperg. Redpilling normies is a slow process, and it starts with lighthearted racist jokes and pointing out (((coincidences)))

its for the best my kiwi friend

Drop her nudes here.

report her too, do it first, you have to move quick.

>suck at redpilling
>blame Sup Forums

Haha thats what you get

post her nudez online for revenge. problem solved. both your lifes are equally ruined

"redpilling" is not the same as just going "niggers are an inferior species and subhuman."

this. you cant just throw people on the right path and expect them to walk it. you have to decently show them the right one. make them ask themselves which one is the right one, and eventually they walk the right one themselves

TRIPS

reddit go home sage

lol

Inception has been my guide to redpilling my friends.

>1 post by this id
>offtopic

S&R lads

For those that asked. I showed her some articles on DailyStormer and Breitbart when she demanded to know how I could support Trump and how I could say that the pay gap isn't real she got up and left without saying a word, this was last Wednesday, today she called me and told me it was over.
I don't get it, you all said if I was assertive I could change any woman, I'm a shy guy but I think I more than compensated for that by acting more aggressively in her presence with her and other people.

She probably wanted to leave you anyways and used this as an excuse

Totally sounds like she was already looking for a way out and found her chance

either you're a manipulator or you're manipulated...get fucked

Are you trolling or really that stupid?

>chocolate bar

what did she mean by this?

Post her nudes.

Also you should have told them:
> Why don't all companies hire only women since they can pay them less?
> Why don't women start businesses and hire only women, that would be more profitable than men-employed companies?
> I don't know honey, I'm just wondering... I'm not saying the pay gap isn't real.

You showed her that you read the DailyStormer without previously redpilling her?

Maybe you're the autistic retard. If I could redpill a Muslim Bangladeshi, then you can redpill an Aryan qt. You blew it, you fucking idiot.

It's fucking amateur hour in here. Are the high schools on spring break in NZ?

If you've been redpilled (which it sounds like you haven't) and she's been bluepilled, there was no hope for the relationship to begin with.

Was this wrong to do?
Like I said I was assertive about it, so I don't understand why it didn't work, Sup Forums said women are submissive.

No such thing as spring break in Aus and nz school friend, we operate by terms, 4 terms in a year and 4, 2 week breaks in between them

Artificial wombs are the future, nigger. Abandon women while you still can.

LOL. He fell for the red pill meme.

Don't worry about uni. Tell them she's lying because YOU broke up with her.

You sound either autistic or 15. Subtlety. You can't force someone to change, you have to lay the groundwork for the change you desire and set them on an inevitable path toward changing themselves in that direction. You can't change anyone, they do it themselves.

>Ey briss chick out this soight
>user dis sims a little raycis
>Jiss read it now roight now
>I din't wanna
>Fick bitch you know blicks are inferia?

Autism is a gift

There's plenty of redpilled females in Middle Earth.

>Daily Stormer

Jesus Christ you're a retard.

10/10

>starting with Hitler

>taking relationship advice from permavirigin autists on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum
Wew lad

tfw no gf

how can you be with a girl that won't even heil hitler with you

>shy guy tries to be assertive
>first redpill he drop is a DailyStormer article
>calls Sup Forums autistic stormfucks
...wew

every time I see this thread I hope it's a troll, but then I laugh and don't

>yfw you check her facebook in a month and she's with a black guy

fuck off aussie faggot

I'm pretty sure he's merely pretending.

muh sides

>should of

Wrong country, he is a New Zealander

You fuxking cuxk

>Sup Forums said women are submissive
obvious shill thread, no one would fail to understand the nuance required to live by that premise

I just got back from nz not long ago
I'm fucking dying

keked and checked

Dont try to redpill people if you are retarded. Go read some dale carneggie. If your redpill receiver doesnt agree with you, then you SUCK ASS at arguing.

I like this Pepe. Haven't seen it before.

you've still got options m8

this holy fuck
i shudder to think how many autists interpret redpilling as just blasting them with full natsoc redpill level immediately

it's a process, like having a two week course of antibiotics - just eating two weeks worth of pills in one go isn't gonna cure you instantly, it'll just nuke your liver and kidneys

>ID
NZ YES

basically these
you can't say "hey babe I'm a Nazi and here's why" and expect someone to hear anything past the "I'm a Nazi" part. NEVER show normies DailyStormer (A: because it's racist, and B: because it's retarded anyway)