>be ben
>"only way to win as reps is to attack leftists"

in comes trump

>"wow just wow he is not a TRUE CONSERVATIVE"
>lol drumpf can't win
>oh he won using my strategy? what an anti-semite
>I am the perfect CONSERVATIVE

that is little ben summed up.

he is a great debater but when it really mattered he stood down.

It's 2017.
This antisemitism needs to stop.

If you listened to him closely you would know his agenda isnt supporting the white man in the us. Hes a kike so what did you expect?

It was Shapiro who prevented me from going down the idiotic rabbit-hole of anti-semitism and jewish conspiracy theories.

>jewish
there ya go

Anti Semitic posts are literally satire. Ben Shapiro is /ourguy/

Hes still shilling against Trump oy vey

Ive get to see him try to advocate for something that wasnt redpilled and it should be a telltale sign that something is up when other jews are trying to take him down and express nothing but negativity to him. Whatever their game is, hes fighting against it.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for Israel"
-little Benji Shapiro (he's gotta go back)

You've completely missed the point

he tried to jew trump with michelle fields and got btfo by piers morgan

so you're saying that its the current year?

C U R R E N T Y E A R

>why isn't he /ourguy/ again?
Because he fucking Jewed us on that Michelle Fields thing. Supported her even after a video surfaced revealing she was lying - he basically just carried on as if that video never happened.
Fuck this lying cunt, seriously.

How so?

He tries to be unbiased but you can see the subtle trump shillings.

Also

>muh abortions

btw, if anyone wonders if this tweet is reall

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/715200334042234880?lang=en

>jew
>hates trump
sorry but no
atleast he's redpilled on blm and feminism though

he is /ourguy/ to the smerter members on this bored

you can't trust the jews, even if they're on our side

>hates you

Because Sup Forums subscribes to nineteenth century ideology where every jew, no matter what he does or says, is a jew, and therefore an enemy of the white race.

>atleast he's redpilled on blm and feminism though

so he's a wannabe milo

>manlet
>zionist
>neocon
>whiny bitch

I don't think he hates Trump. If you listened to his show he praises Trump more so than ever and any criticism of trump is often times understandable. He's my fav Trump critic desu

this guy is a fairweather fuck. dropped him when he supported that girl who faked the bruises from lewandowsky.

If I'm going to be honest, I'm a Jew myself. I dislike my fellows very much so, yet I still find myself finding a liking to Ben.
Would someone give me a factual basis of which to not like him, rather than mere antisemitic prejudice.
I see some people saying he didn't support Trump; may I have specific examples showing him having a false-sense of logic for his opinion?

We can't hate on someone for their opinion merely due to it's difference from our own; violence and force should always be a final resort. That of which I do not personally see as necessary yet.

>I'm a Jew myself.

JEW DETECTED

It's hard to cherry pick through two years of tweets. He's a neocon, and when the neocon thing stopped working for him and the michelle fields thing blew up in his face, he made minor adjustments

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
"when they played a major role in promoting and planning the 2003 invasion of Iraq"
Thank you.

the lewandowsky incident showed you all you need to know about ben.

also, soon after he went full retard and started insulting Sup Forums, calling us antisemites who post stereotypical badger memes...

Ben Shapiro, the reasonable Jew who criticises and commends Donald Trump when appropriate, rejects identity politics and is a real conservative will have few fans on this board.

You must be some sort of socioeconomic scholar to figure that one out.

he had many fans before he went full retard.. Then he thought we hated him because he was a jew, not realizing that his lack of character made him unpopular in here.

Ben Shapiro is fucking based. There's nothing entertaining about sperglord Alex Jones screaming at people and frothing at the mouth. Ben Shapiro eloquently and professionally destroys the left every time.

>(((Shapiro)))
Why indeed?

>He's my fav Trump critic desu
Like there was much competetition. Trump critics are
>"HE'S LITERALLY HITLER" sjws
>Butthurt democrats
or
>"Well I share 85% of my views with him but FUCK HIM I'D PREFER HILLARY" cuckservatives

Someone coherent enough to form a constructive criticism is a jewel.

Yea I was thinking that straight after I posted it haha. He doesn't really have much competition in that arena true

Because no one loves you.

>Why isn't he /ourguy/ again?

Because he's a jew. And pol hates jews, to the point it doesn't matter what he stands for.

Hmm, maybe because he was anti-Trump during the primaries? He's like Paul Ryan and will betray Trump as soon as it would benefit him

PRAISE KEK

>maybe because he was anti-Trump during the primaries?
So was half of Sup Forums m9. Atleast initially Ted Cruz,Ben Carson and to a lesser degree Rand Paul had sizeable fanbases.

stop shilling this redneck faggot jew on pol
>kys jew op

>half
I'm talking by like after the first couple debates. Mostly Correct The Record shills were #CruzMissiles and whatnot, inflating the number of anti-Trumpers on Sup Forums

>pro Patriot act
>anti snowdan and wikileaks
>pro interventionist foreign policy
>dislikes Ron Paul

He's extremely smart and has great talks and debates. I honestly really like him but despite being a small goverment conservative he's such a fucking statist. It's annoying as fuck. Seems pretty inconsistent with is underlining philosophy.

He's a kikey Yid.

>dislikes ron paul

whats his arguments against ron paul? the guy is fuckin amazing, should've won in 2012.

He literally quit his job in an attempt to destroy trump early in the election

Ron Paul is essentially the quintesential nu/pol/ test

If you prefer Trump to Paul you are nu/pol/

Apparently wanting to follow the constitution when it comes to spying on Americans and going to war is cowardly and stupid in the the mind of the Constitutional conservative Ben Shapiro. Also he claims Ron Paul is antisemitic for being a non interventionist.

He made Piers Morgan look like an absolute fucking retard on his own show that, so you can't really equate a Piers' adhom, to Ben nuclear BTFO he laid on him TWICE.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

youtube.com/watch?v=xiNRVMhiejk

lets cry together that our politics are boring as fuck comparing to the rest of the western hemisphere

what the fuck did ben mean by this?

>we literally have only one right wing party in parliament (and tbqh i am not even sure if you can stillcall ods right wing)
>svobodní will literally never get more than 2%
just kill me famalam

Listen to his podcast, he regularly shits on trump. Main objection is normally "quit being an asshole" or "that's not actual conservatism" or something along those lines. Imo he generally keeps himself honest and isn't shy about giving his bias. Just like every other commentator, listen, then form your own opinion.

To me he's ben "the only kike I like" shapiro so...

THIS ^^^^ come on goys, we all love the same Yahweh!!

He's controlled opposition. He pretends to have those views until a guy like Trump comes along who can actual enforce them. Then all of a sudden he starts changing his tune and tries to divide conservatives.

Same thing when a when a progressive shouts racism/sexism/[random]phobia

>the same Yahweh
Wash your hands goddammit!

i stopped paying attention to our politics years ago, the last thing i remember was the monarch party tried to run for something, after that i couldnt even hear anything from them
i think they would be a nice change to what we have now wouldnt it

The only arguments against him are he's a jew, he's short and he didnt support Trump. He's pretty cool imo, his speech at the Conservative Convention last year about saul alinskys rules for radicals is great and a must watch.

We like Jews just fine, problem is Ben's a kike.

>Hates Trans
>Hates SJWs
>Hates BLM
>Against gun control
>Badass as fuck
With a quick Google search, you discover more shit than that; I'll tell you
>Not a businessman, just a commentator
>Salary of 55k, which wouldn't be sufficient to do the amount of shit that Trump has done, such as commercials, and holding rallies supporting himself
>Fucking talks shit about Trump
>33 YEARS OLD
>But most of all
>Hes fucking Jewish

He supported Michelle Fields... nuff said

The manlet tried to ruin a goy's life with a lie just to make Trump look bad.

He's a cuck.

Does that statement follow the black man/nigger logic?

/ourguy/ this and /ourgirl/ that... it's funny, but you have to understand that YOU are /ourguy/ or /ourgirl/. the shitposter, the educated argument, the memers, the drumpflets, the shills... all forms of weaponized autism makes this board /you/.

be the board. praise kek.

He was targeted during the height of Sup Forums's anti-semitism and could never support Trump because of that.

kek, check out this fag

His Jewish identity ruins him. He, like Milo, will be so blunt and honest about everything until they get to the JQ and white genocide. If he didn't have that identity issue, he might've become Hitler v2.

Those digits, though.

oh look it's another trump refugee

you have to go back

Because when you measure how good of a man he is...
he comes up short

Hates Trump in a neocon ted cruz the priest hood rises kind of way. Bonus points for being kike too.

Fuck it. Rollin

Jew/10

I say it every time on these threads.

I don't care that hes a (((Shapiro))) BUT he wasn't with us for the meme war. He was "with her", a Nevertrumper traitor and ergo worthless.

Jews like him are why truly good jews like based Stephen Miller aren't trusted by our more bigoted stormfags.

I thought Ben Garrison was?

He's said over and over that he doesn't like Sup Forums, making him your guy is pretty cuck desu

its because ben was too much of a PUSSSY to win

cuck

What level Jew are you?
I'm level 3 Jew.

youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs

(((civic-nationalist)))

He has to sit on a phonebook when he eats at restaurants and he has that gross midget voice

He's a LITERAL (((jew)))

There's only one Ben I like