youtube.com/watch?v=Ifi9M7DRazI

>subscribed

lol what a fag

delete saged reported

>subscribed
>collective "us"

>breitbart
>us

oh man i blocked that channel from even appearing damn i really wanted to watch this fucking fagget

I'm a proud communist faggots.

The uprising will be real. And it is coming.

let's trigger le current year prick so hard he goes back to britain

At least you admitted it
Up and away into the helicopter you go

Saged. Don't give these guys any clicks.

hes actually making some decent points.

your mind is too much to wield meme magic, you are going to die

i mean i might be poor but even i know when fox news and cnn agree on something. something is very very wrong. giving tax cuts of 197k to the top .01% of the richest. i mean wut.

Fellow frog follower in need of keks. posting my pepes may the rarity be known.

>implying he writes any of his own jokes, much less creates his own faggot thumbnails

should i watch this video???

i already know what year it is (its 2017).

>The uprising will be real. And it is coming.
Thank god, took you niggers long enough.

Do you meam the uprising of helicopters to drop you from?

Remember that time he mockingly dared Donald Trump to run for president?

Real communists would not watch shit like this

Why won't John Oliver debate people on his show? At least Trevor Noah and Bill Maher allow conservatives to debate their ideas.

Everyone knows Trump is just setting Ryan up to fall on his sword over this shit.

Who does Trump listen to? Bannon and A.Jones. The latter of which was literally like "get rid of ryan"

Bannon's news paper hates it.
Trump is going to swoop in, fix this shit, slap ryan around publically, and force his hand. Mark my words.

kek, haven't you retards ruined enough countries already?

60 million deaths before inevitable failure like last time?

One must admit this guy makes a strong point for the deportation of foreigners by appearing in public.

This is how his show stays on the air. If he's sucking in ratings, he has his minions (small yellow interns) post this click bait everywhere.
Of course OP is subscribed, he probably works on the shoa.

He does interviews, but they are all pre-taped because they are all 100% scripted and read off cue cards.

He clearly isn't clever or intelligent enough to do live interviews or debates, which is a shame. I bet HBO are seriously regretting hiring this talentless bong

>Not real communism
All the time

communism is institutional judaism, it's never going to be good for humanity.

You think that just because he takes money from them, that you will get more opporrunities and enjoy a better quality of life?

We need to trade postal codeS

Is he John oliver or Colbert? At this point, they might as well be the same to me. Same libshits that will shit out jokes about conservatives even if republican party no longer exists.

yeah that's because Paul Ryan is in charge

I have a feeling that Trump is setting this up to fail for some ulterior purposes, but I'm not sure what or how.

dont people get bored of "democrat platform, the show"?

Fuck this guy, this is pure propaganda pretending to be news. CIA? oh it's nothing. Look at their silly names! All your phones aren't microphones. haha fuck samsung

and he said the "refugees" from all over africa wouldnt rape or kill anyone

Current year man

Any of you still have any illusion that this place is not mainstream now?

/thread
First time in months that he has a point and is actually funny.

>linking to current year man

that motherfucker deleted his post what was it

plz kys faggot