How does it feel that your country is now gonna be controlled and owned by shitskins?

How does it feel that your country is now gonna be controlled and owned by shitskins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gonna

it already is so what's your point?

you had a black president for 8 years until recently, man

well you're going to have a 40% black chancellor for the rest of your life so...

migrant background means anything, European background, 90% German, stuff like that

jeez

gg germany

Lol how do you learn anything in those schools. They must be glorified public daycares. Imagine the universities in 15 years. There will be a rape major.

>wishful thinking: the post

how does it feel your country is controlled by jews mexicans and blacks?

Oh come on. Germany is already controlled by the jews. In 20 years you'll just be just like America. Controlled by jews, 60% white.

my polish wife and i also have a 'migrant' kid, so does my brother and his russian wife. if you want a redpilled white wife you need to go east.

anyway, most migrants are whites from within europe my uneducated burger friend.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

yeah, well... at least he was a US citizen and not some type of non-citiz... wait sec... GODDAMMITT!

wow that's some pretty impressive denial

We need to stop making fun of Germany it's our fault for fighting Hitler'. Offer suggestions, cry, but don't make fun of them. America fucked up

This shit is no longer funny anons, we need another plague or something to put them "under control".

At least the "shitskins" as you nazi fuckheads call them never killed six million of my people. Europe will be a much better and more civilized country the sooner racists no longer are the majority.

99% of strong proud German men died in 1945. The rest were denazified for 50 years and it's still continuing to this day.

You must be really bored to bait like this man

but muh Russians!

>this is what germans in nice neighborhoods unironically believe

They're going into damage control mode. I'll be pressing F5 on the Wikileaks twitter for the next 72 hours.

I'm interested to know if Merkel has any self-awareness of how much damage she's doing to her country with her refugee acceptance.

My guess is she's one of those quietly self-loathing types who hates Germany and the old concept of German-ness and is trying to replace it.