Joking in schools

I'm about to get kicked off of my high school debate team because I told a joke directed at this one kike and she had a fucking temper tantrum. I lied to my coach only because I knew she'd kick me off the team. Now I've been ordered by my school administration to write her an apology letter and face the music from my coach about whether or not I'll stay on the team (I won't, dumb shit like this has happened before).

So here's my question Sup Forums.
Can we get schools to learn to take a joke in America? It looks a lot like censorship to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was the joke?

>high school
>"wtf I made an anti-semitic joke and got in trouble this is censorship"

underage redditor directed, sage

High schoolers don't deserve rights. Fuck you.

How many Jews does it take to fit in a VW?

2 in the front, 2 in the back, 5.96 million in the ashtray

Was it a good joke?

Lmao

It was worth it

I was asked "What do you call a retarded Jew?"
I answered with her name. I even tilted down and said it quietly on a moving school bus because I knew it was offensive. I'd been nothing but nice to her the whole trip, and everyone else hates her because she's a kike cunt.

That isn't even a good joke.

Old joke m8

Actually the answer is "None, The Holocaust never happened."

The original answer was supposed to be "Auschwitztic"
I answered with her name because my friends would understand it as an inside joke

You're a dumbass. Real life is not Sup Forums

again

>wahhhh why did I get in trouble for calling a girl retarded

kill yourself underage redditor, or at the very least go back where you came from.

No apologies - freedom of speech means also offend, take the consequence instead. Worth it

>sage with image

You do not have freedom of speech in high school. Schools can punish you for pretty much everything you say that could be seen as offensive.

its not like he'll know

The consequence is me leaving the debate team in the end. Good riddance to them. Next year they'll have lost one of their best debaters, a leader, and their chance to beat our rivals. Fuck them.

Actually this is a nice joke.
But you are a dumbass, because some jokes are good only for a night out with friends, and some for the family dinner, and some are definitely not for a place of education like a school.

Bottom line you should understand limits of society and of your current social circles, this is more about that than it is about the Holocaust.

way to be a sperg

>I google "holocaust jokes" and now I'm funny xDDDD

yeah wtf how dare they kick you off the team for calling someone a jewish retard

what injustice, you should sue

Never do insesntivie jokes unless you're a funny comedian or your friends with the target.

Also, never reveal your true powerlevels even in a humorous form.

blame it on your autism, tell them to check their neurotypical privilege
it probably technically wouldn't even be a lie, i'd wager

Say you have the autism.
(You already browse Sup Forums)
Now you can counter argue that she is be ableist against you because you don't understand the severity of your words.

To beat the Jew, you must become the Jew.

Schools in murica are cancer and spread cancer

>because you don't understand the severity of your words.

this will unironically work

The worst part is I live in a particularly redpilled part of America.

kys

True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was no answer you could've given to that that would have made you look good.
I think you've been played.

>"Waaaaah, I started shit at school today and good in trouble for it, woe is me!"

Fuck off, you little underage faggot.

nowhere in america is it safe to openly deny the holocaust big no no

you should just dig this hole as deep as possible

tell them one of your family members lived in Palestine and was killed by Israelis which let your feelings momentarily get the best of you, make sure to turn on the water works

That does not matter, since all of this istery is part of your national culture now...Pretty sad.

Even still I've kept my mouth shut, my head low, and been aware of what other people get pissed off about. This is an instance where I'm sorry I got caught and not sorry I did it. I haven't gotten in trouble.

t. 16 year old edgelord

Kek lieing.
You deserv it.

If you appologise go and kys.

The entire written apology should consist of holocaust jokes.

Just claim to be part Jewish. Always worked for me

I never denied the Holocaust to her. I'm only referring to when I called her a retarded Jew.

And I know I'm getting hate, I was prepared for this, so now I'm not leaving until this thread 404s you fuckers!

Fucking jew bastard hang yourself.

No, it's too late for that. It's a good idea though.

kill yourself underage jerkoff

Jews get priority status in America.
Next time, don't make jokes about the Jews.

Deny and dissavow, if you admit to it you're fucked

Turbo-autist detected

I already admitted it, the way the Vice Principal made it sound it was only a matter of time before they found me, so I confessed and now I have shit to deal with.

You should make another joke tomorrow in your high school! If (((they))) don't like it (((they))) can go fuck (((themselves)))

>Sup Forums is full of high schoolers
Who would have thunk it

Don't even bother going back to plebbit. Just off yourself you fucking fagget.

(OP)
Never appologise, not on their terms. If you want OP, take your chances and talk to them, stan up for yourself, right? If they don't get it, fuck it, that's on them.

That's why I'm leaving, so they can fuck off in an echo chamber of dumbass freshmen singing Ed Sheeran songs and being all happy with each other. Fuck being nice, it's boring

>Muh Holocaust

Seduce the vice principal into having a sweaty session of passionate, forbidden sex with you. Afterwards she'll be too eager for more to turn your academic career into question.

SAVAGE

Well at least they can learn about Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

And engage in degeneracy, fuck no, and before you ask, I'm sure as fuck not going to seduce my coach, it'd be like sticking my cock in a corn husk.
Finally someone who gets it! That's funny shit right there.

stop being a fucking pussy
make friends with some mexican girls and get them to beat her up for being a cunt of a kike
then rejoin the debate like a fucking man
kek wills it

B A S E D

fuck that whiny jew bitch. don't apologize. it was a joke and she must stop being so hysterical.

you can admit that it was childish and offensive, but the reaction has been way over the top, and you won't apologize until they admit that they have been hysterical about it all.

bump for keks will

kek wants this

If Kek wills it...
Seriously though, this shit gets worse every single time, I'm not dealing with it anymore.
I never planned to apologize to her, she's a fucking kike and I make all efforts to avoid her in the first place, besides, it's incredibly easy to fake an apology, especially in a letter format.

if you are on the debate team, make a cogent argument for free speech and the defense of your principles, if you are "one of the best" as you say, you should get off without a problem.

also, stop bullying jews, faggot.

theres a few things to learned about being redpilled, one of them is that backing down from a jew doesnt work. they wont let you ever face them on equal grounds again, theyll always have this/she will
make sure she understands u cant get called out and suppressed for saying the words that you want to say.
a true alpha could maybe talk to her face to face and work it out, but its not easy
a good alternative is to just beat the shit out of them, or a brother of hers, ya know

>exposing your power level
>not expecting a sjw shitstorm
how many times does it need to be said again?

>not exposing your power level