MIKE

>On September 24, 1966 a baby boy was born. He was named Stefan. This little boy would suffer unimaginable child abuse at the hands of his family.
>But it would be worth it. For little did this boy know that he would go on to be the greatest philosopher that had ever existed.
> He would succeed where others had failed. He would live his values, though the heavens may fall, ridding himself of all hypocrisy. Were it not for Stefan Molyneux, we may have had to wait yet another 2500 years for a philosopher capable of advancing the human condition.
Is this where his big ego is tarnished and exposed as great insecurity and misery that stems from his childhood? Will there ever be modern political figures seen as philosophers in the future as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqngrsDHU6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
youtube.com/watch?v=XoZ4hSO7p1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot to mention he's literally the messiah and humanity will suffer if he don't take his words.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqngrsDHU6Y

>Thinks hispanic is a race
>Calls himself a race realist

he's just another evil jew.

There is no mention of a greater entity giving him otherwordly power. He's basically showing how to self-motivate.

Notice how the caller's question is not part of the video? That's proof that the guy who posted this video wants to be dishonest.

> Failure is not an option. It would be too catastrophic. Therefore I must strive.

Furthermore, humanity does suffer from child trauma. Look into serial killers. Look into school shootings. Look into sex-driven nihilism.

Every couple that avoid unnecessary divorce, every parent that suddenly choose not to spank their kid and actually make it up to them is making single humans (which, when grouped, become part of humanity) better.

This video, in context, is perfectly fine.

Whatever you say Stefan.

> Implying I am the target of the criticism to avoid facing the argument.

That's exactly what I meant. You COULD be right, but chose a strategy that makes you look dishonest.

You do more harm to your attempt at an argument than good.

youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
More people need to call this fucker out for being a jew and lying about it.

If you want to follow a man who consideres himself the messiah who needs to spread his ANCAP Utopia ideas go right ahead and follow him, to anyone else that can obviously see this man is an unstable narcissistic kike, he's a loon.

oy vey

I fucking hate this baby boomer.

He makes his living repeating the same fear mongering shit on his channel and denigrating the autistic retards that call him.

It's pathetic to watch.

> If you want to follow a man who consideres himself the messiah (...)
Yeah, that video did not prove that, so link one that's a little bit more damning.

> who needs to spread his ANCAP Utopia ideas go right ahead and follow him,
The only thing I REALLY disagree with him on is the recent flip on the catholic faith. I do not condone, but I understand. Otherwise, I already believed in his vision of the world, so I don't mind if I do.

> to anyone else that can obviously see this man is an unstable narcissistic kike, he's a loon.

The problem (read: for you) with baseless accusations is that you push people to ask themselves "what is so bad about this dude?". You bring him traffic, some of which will agree with him.

A bit like how this dumb bitch, with sentences like "if we could have sex with whichever woman we want, wherever we want, whenever we want, we wouldn't have to r@pe you" inadvertantly promotes MRA.

youtube.com/watch?v=XoZ4hSO7p1A

In , the specific sentence is at 4:44. That's you. That's how you sound.

It proved that he considers himself to be one of a handful of people on the planet that occur every 2000 years to spread the words which will save the people. The video proved exactly what I said and the fact the guy is a narcissist, and let's not be so quick to judge him on his narcissism. He is a literal Jew after all.

Funny he should try and hide that fact from his viewers.

Don't lump spanking in with child abuse leaf. There's a difference between a light slap on the bum and wailing on your toddler like a gorilla.

Hello shareblue/r edditfags.

One: The messiah didn't come once every 2000 years, even with the retarded dating of the bible which place our world at +/- 5000 years.

Two: This sentence was taken out of context. Stephan was showing the caller how he keeps himself motivated.

You'd be giving Trump the White House a second time.

> Don't lump spanking in with child abuse leaf. There's a difference between a light slap on the bum and wailing on your toddler like a gorilla.

Result's the same, kid'll say he'll love you because the alternative is abandonment. But the brain is rewiring itself. And the kid will try to avoid you.

As soon as he/she ages and gains a bit of independence, your life becomes hell.

Stefan got a man to cut off contact with his family because his dad was mean to the family cat

>oy vey goy abandon your family, those bonds aren't needed. I'm the only one you need.

Defooing is one of the most degenerate fucking things possible. How can you care about your race, culture, or society if you don't care about your family?

>One
This is irrelevant and Stefan is still painting himself to be a philosophical genius that is translating such impossibly complex philosophical ideas to us simpletons that are free-riding on his free "philosophy" show by not giving him more than the ONE DOLLAR he deserves.

>Two
Stefan* wasn't doing this at all, he was tooting his own little horn.

>You'd be giving Trump the White House a second time.
I bet this somehow made sense in your head.

Did you defoo your family by any chance? You do realize that the fact your parents are willingly paying taxes to the state that they also support state violence against you which is a clear violation of the NAP?

Did you kill them?

> Stefan got a man to cut off contact with his family because his dad was mean to the family cat
Link.

> Defooing is one of the most degenerate fucking things possible. How can you care about your race, culture, or society if you don't care about your family?

It's one's right to pursue happiness. What is the point of caring for your race, culture, society or family if it makes you miserable every waking hour?

> This is irrelevant and Stefan is still painting himself to be a philosophical genius that is translating such impossibly complex philosophical ideas to us simpletons that are free-riding on his free "philosophy" show by not giving him more than the ONE DOLLAR he deserves.

He claims he deserve it. If you agree, pay up. If you don't, stop listening to the show. If you listen to the show but don't contribute, you deserve to be shamed.

> Stefan* wasn't doing this at all, he was tooting his own little horn.
Prove it. Link the original video instead.

> I bet this somehow made sense in your head.
Yup. This was the tactic the left and Mass Medias used, and it failed. I urged you to revise your tactics, because they've been proven not to work.

> Did you defoo your family by any chance?
Not officially, but yes I did. It was the most liberating experience I've ever had.

> You do realize that the fact your parents are willingly paying taxes to the state that they also support state violence against you which is a clear violation of the NAP?

I know what video you refer to, yet I do not see a counter-argument. Government forces you to pay taxes. If you refuse, they block your accounts. If you have other ways to stay afloat, they arrest you. If you refuse to comply, they force you. If you resist, they shoot you.

Therefore, the government is stealing from you, and breach the NAP.

> Did you kill them?
Ancap is about ostracization, so no. I Defoo'd instead.

>If you agree, pay up. If you don't, stop listening to the show.

How smart is it to run a philosophy show on YouTube for money? I'll answer it for you: not very. Stefan can't have his cake and eat it too.

>Not officially, but yes I did. It was the most liberating experience I've ever had.

That's sad and you and Stefan are helping kill civilization. You've been duped into supporting a weird pseudo-cult.

> How smart is it to run a philosophy show on YouTube for money? I'll answer it for you: not very. Stefan can't have his cake and eat it too.
"If it looks stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid."

You could try to argue he is living on his wife's paycheck, but I'm sure "Mike" doesn't work for free.

> That's sad and you and Stefan are helping kill civilization.
Tell you what: As soon as civilization makes it worthwhile (a.k.a. doesn't treat me like a sacrificial lamb to the altar of state-enforced gynocentrism), I'll collaborate, try to find a wife and have as many children as I can afford.

Meanwhile, my sacrifice will only earn me the scorn of the "oppressed and unpriviledged", so no thanks.

(And guess what, you actually agree with Stephan on this point: That I should have a lot of babies.)

You've been duped by a pseudo-cult to turn your back on the one thing that's supposed to keep you in check. Continue being a depressed nihilist if that's your prerogative, just know you will not be missed.

If anything your passing is going to be a net win for the rest of the population. Take that for what you will.

>why has /pol turned into a youtube celeb dick chugging site?