Prison Psychologist Discusses Black Criminal Mindset

Prison Psychologist Discusses Black Criminal Mindset

Author Colin Flaherty interviews the late retired prison psychologist Marlon Newberg re: the influx of violent black crime incidents and the dynamics behind these statistics.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3vOz55VyuE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwV7kptfXLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is absolute gold guys

scientific proof you guys

Just give highlights if you want anyone to give a shit. I'm not watching an hour of old people talking to learn what i already know.

Bumping for interest.

Ten minutes in, and I can confirm this discussion is worth watching. The prison psychologist is extremely adept at dissecting the infantile black mentality. He doesn't hold back, either.

Thanks, OP. Good stuff.

16:12

"He a good boy"

Listening. Good stuff

good work op user,,,old school Sup Forums in effect

flaherty is an american hero

Subscribe to his channel faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwV7kptfXLk

I need to go to bed soon but give me a quick rundown and I may save it for later

Isn't the guy that posts all the nigger hate threads here?

> a quick rundown
Nigs gonna nog

>665

SO CLOSE

I'm not watching your video, Marlon. Give us the basic gestalt.

Listening and nodding in agreement.

I've never taught school but I worked a non-profit lawfirm that helped innercity poor blacks, and as a public defender for the same innercity poor blacks and confirm a lot of this psychologist's analysis.

I've had black, and some white, associates telling these idiots who can barely write that its not their fault that they are getting evicted for not paying rent -- even though they have the prerequisite amount welfare and income to pay rent on time -- their landlord is just racist

and as far as the criminal side... they always good boys and deserve the johnny cochran defense. they have a fantastical view of how law works, like, you just cannot explain to them the strategy of the defense, or legit reasons as to why the defendant should take such and such plea. when they get angry they just start repeating the same sentence over and over, its bizarre.

>niggers ruin everything

I'm shocked

this desu

so many shills geez

Colin Flaherty is barely literate

BUUUUUUUMP

Share more of your experiences, bro. We're interested in what you've seen.

psychologist seems like a cuck blaming it all on black culture and white people infantilizing them (when black people are simply low IQ baboons behaving exactly as they are supposed to behave)

Both of these old white men are just racist and giving anecdotal babble voodoo evidence.

Neither of these men are using real arguments.

Literally not an argument.

Fuck off shill

Not shilling at all.

I'm a libertarian and I hate dindus. These guys are just jack offs.

This prison psychologist is speaking from FIFTY YEARS of experience studying and writing profiles on black criminals.

If anybody's an expert on black crime, it's this guy. His entire career was spent dealing with blacks.

You're either:

a) too stupid to understand this
b) black
c) a shill

hes a stupid black shill...
abc....

This

>when they get angry they just start repeating the same sentence over and over
Confirmed. Why do they do this?

Bc they're stupid as fuck

LOL, the prison psychologist just said that in 50 years of working, he's only encountered about three asian criminals. LIBSHITS BTFO

Probably has to do with heightened aggression and diminished mental capacity. Repeating the same sentence over and over is less about communication, and more like a dog barking or a chimp screeching.