Life, Race and Politics

youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw

We need more educational videos like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch02.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>expected liberal shit
>recieved redpills

Noice

This is the image that tied it all together for me.
And it isn't just the sub-saharans, all hunter-gatherer races like the native americans, abbos, and polynesians have the same problem.

It's a little bit like "guns, germs, and steel" but without the white guilt.

The part of the video that talks about a black ethnic state is wrong though. "Black teachers, doctors, etc" wouldn't exist because they would just go to a not-shit-hole country to earn more

not if everyone else had their own ethnic state as well. Blacks would have to stay and better their communities. Also if there was an black ethnic state, they would most likely try to create a culture of loyalty to their race.

Yeah well how do you get them out of white countries in the first place?

Its like going to the beach and getting sand in your car, vacuum all you want, you wont get every grain of sand

Without being to extreme in the use of force, I would imagine balkanization and economic incentives.

>balkanization
So just giving up large chunks of the country to shit skins?
Just handing them over economic hubs?

Once you are a separate nation it is easy to conquer and displace, i suppose.

Especially once they let those economic hubs rust up because they don't understand infrastructure.

My ex gf is a filipina, and she craved blacks. She even talked to me about her wet dreams with LeBron James lol. She had a few black facial features though.

I guess it's all about whites being with whites, and maybe asians. And the rest with their own.

Pic relaterino

There is no genetic predisposition for developing agriculture...the climate was a factor allowing for such a thing...so yeah...wrong conclusion there

I can also learn to think long-term right? its like not having the "gene" and having a hard winter almost dying and then thinking that next time, I should better prepare for it with thinking longterm...s yeah...false conclusion there

>There is no genetic predisposition for developing agriculture
You're right

>.the climate was a factor allowing for such a thing
That's why the video talks about subsaharans living in the tropics versus people who moved north to the seasonal biomes. They had to go to agriculture to survive. They had to think ahead and harvest enough to last through the winter. Those that didn't think ahead died out.

It's easy to say that it is a false/wrong conclusion when you misrepresent the conclusion stated.....
.......so.......
.......yeah

>Those that didn't think ahead died out.

I see, but I wouldnt push it on genetics...it is trial and error which takes you from one level to the next progressive. There is not a "gene" which ends up as a phenotypical "reflex" to think long-term. If you come to a new region, you have to learn to adapt, and this is a complex phenomenon...not only determined by genes...I mean, science is not ready to explain this in the end

It also takes a society/culture (which is influenced by genetics) to teach and value that long-term thinking.

Which sub-saharans never developed because they could always live and survive reacting moment to moment.

Statement at 2:50:

"those with the genetic predisposition to think long-term". There is not a gene or a set of genes you carry around which leads to an automatic behaviour to think long-term...it takes experience...trail and error...intelligence etc...so it is more then genes...

Come on...you cannot tell me that there is a mutation C in the locus AR647 which leads to a non-synonymous amino acid exchange that allows to think long-term...

realizing that you have to think long-term is not given by genes

>"those with the genetic predisposition to think long-term"
You need to have an IQ above 85.
So basically those with the genetics for high intelligence thought long term.

Are you going to argue that genetics do not play a role in intelligence? Especially in the majority of human history without formal ubiquitous compulsory education?

Ok, this is stated more carefully and is valid. It takes a society, which is a sum of gene carriers (individuals) and more... So a system being more then a sum of it parts...
And a phenomenon to think in long-term cannot be traced back to a single element anymore, like in this case: genes.

It is like measuring temperature of a gas and then saying that you find the cause for temperature in a single element of the gas system. But you cant...single gas molecules dont have a temperature

I am not sure that we understand the factors of intelligence. I also believe there is a lot to education for example. So people having the same genotype, could end up being differently intelligent due to different development during early/mid childhood. or not? So there is this "mental" experience we go through that might shape intelliegence...

I guess you didn't get to this part then

A bunch of genetic down-syndrome retards aren't going to have a culture or society that values long-term thinking.

And living in an environment which does not reward or punish long-term thinking isn't going to force it to be a dominate trait in that ethnic group. You'll have some born that are statistical outliers who are geniuses in that ethnic group, but since the dumb ones could survive just as well, it didn't matter.
see

>I can also learn to think long-term right?
Long enough to survive a winter, not long enough that you destroy Europe three times in 100 years.

>I also believe there is a lot to education for example.
Yeah, all that widespread k-12 Education for the past 40,000 years.

oh wait, most people didn't have shit for education no matter where on the globe they were. They learned what their family did and folktales but most people couldn't even read until hundreds of years after the invention printing press.

I see, I get your point on that.

I dont think he's a european german. From how much he is ducking the logic he seems to be shielding his ego. So I'd put my money on a """"tanned german""""

It isn't really a problem if they stay in their cultural and ethnic community and let them develop in their own way.

But then why do white women fuck niggers? Shouldmt evolution a forces push them towards educated neck beard?

Isn't it the other Europeans' problem that Germany messes up Europe and not a Germany issue? So shouldn't the other European groups take not and just go, 'Screw you Germany!" ?

and you lost...I am a proud Friedrich! And it is not ducking the logic.. it is about the potential effects of sets of genes can or cant have...Alabama boy

cause they don't, no one likes niggers most of them dont even have hair

>It isn't really a problem if they stay in their cultural and ethnic community and let them develop in their own way.
BINGO

That's exactly what the video claims.
Ethnic Nationalism is the best form of government because the social institutions/government they have are created by and for the people they serve, and to impose foreign institutions as a one-size fits all policy causes social strife and dysfunctional nations for those people.

Not just for niggers, but other peoples as well. The video talks about needing not only genetic predispostions but a prepared society/compatible culture

>gee why aren't those militant islamists taking to a secular democracy like a fish to water?
>the mystery continues...

I agree with most of this video, but, my only concern is I think he might be wrong about the resulting system of government from a multi-ethnic nation. Yes, it would be difficult at first. Yes, people may feel it does not represent them. But, in time, after bloody fighting, and race mixing, etc. the resulting system (generations later) will be changed and representative of the blended mindset of all members in a nation trying to get along together, assuming people stay together and racemix.

If humanity is to get along as a single "nation" of people, we will have to racemix until race isn't a thing anymore.

However...this would mean, on a global scale, we must racemix constantly to prevent new "races" from forming. Which I think is impractical.

Thoughts? idk at this point.

Pic related: it's what Nat Geo predicted Americans will "look like in 2050"

You do know that to end a sentence only requires one period, right?

actually nat geo also predicted Trump would lose and the reality is mixing with foreigners would simply yield a brazilian monkey looking people

We don't want to become brazillian monkeys but the jews, africans, spics, asians, etc all have no choice because they are foreigners and have to support globalism.

and what about these outliers born as geniousses in their culture/society. It is a waste of blood and flesh to keep them there since a society well-running and working on a more primitive level does not need them at all right? Would you allow them to assimilate to your society? Lets say they are full capable of doing so

Every time this picture is posted I see the thumbnail and legitimately think it's two halves of two different faces side by side

>elites stay pure blooded
>They know that race-mixing is for the masses
>Now that have a population without horizontal linkages
>Small group of Aristocracy controls the world
>500 years later
>Elite A: Hey, David, you remember when there was that 200 or so year people's rebellion when the elite lost power for a while?
>Elite B: Yeah, haha, that was terrible. Thank god it didn't last too long. We turned them back into serfs eventually though. Fucking Nationalism, who do they think they are having a defined sense of identity and working towards their interests?

it is more a stylistic expression of the "writer" in me...:)

Obviously their own people need them more than we do. We don't need them at all.

This video makes me feel bad about myself

see this
and watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

if they can survive living as then they are not needed...not even in their own society...

You write like a chick you liberal cuck erofaggot excuse for a German.

No they are meant to provide and uplift their people by a minuscule amount and in time over the centuries perhaps they will be where we are.

>developing nations don't need doctors

sorry bubber

I am just curious, are you totally against immigration? Or, better stated, when would immigration be justified talking on an individual basis. Like the geniousses or just people who want to work hard and live a decent life and cannot do that in their own country (cause of corruption or any other hard-to-change-problems)?

and thanks a lot for the video...havet o think about all of this

aren't filipinos like discount nips

Immigration must be eliminated and replaced with an entirely pro birth rate society.

doctors is fine...but lets say...PhDs in bioinformatics or any other field linked to the high-tech-industry.

Why should any first world country accept immigrants. If we have a largely automated economy, give out a universal basic income, every third world inhabitant with the means to travel will want to live in our nations. Germany will be swarmed by Africa at least the US is separated by an ocean and we will soon have a wall to our southern border.

>are you totally against immigration?
Only if they are part of the ethnic group.
There is no reason why a country can't properly educate their populace to perform all jobs.

The elites just want people with lower standards of living to do the jobs (HB1 Visa) because FUCK paying a native computer programmer/doctor/engineer etc their proper local labor market-determined wage, am i right?

Sucking up the well educated people from developing nations is about the cruelest fucking thing you can do to those developing nations.

Bringing in millions of unskilled laborers into a developed nation who do not share the culture to drive low-skill jobs wages down is about the cruelest thing you can do to your own country.

You are trying to justify mass immigration of uneducated low IQ welfare queens with the meme of a brilliant scientist from Africa. We could accept 20 immigrants from all of Africa a year and we would be taking more great minds than they would have to offer.

those women are either (or them combined): stupid, ugly, fat, low self-esteem, gold digger (very rich monkey).

Prove me wrong (protip: studies prove me right)

Those people want to get a good education and flee their country leaving the most vulnerable of their people behind to live in absolute hell.

If they are gifted enough to become a PhD in bioinformatics, maybe they shouldn't be such a selfish traitorous cunt to their community and actually try to make their home a better place so there isn't a 71% of the world living on less than $1 a day.

Cause "Blacked," rap/hip hop culture, glorification of violence and the profane, the victimhood narrative, and other forms of cultural marxism for good measure. Also degeneracy but what's new there.

no no no, guns germs and steel puts the cart before the horse. Diamond's point is that they couldn't saddle a rhino or zebra so they never did, or never needed to plant so didn't. He fails to take into account the evolution that took place, lies about abbo intelligence, and ignores the data we have on race and intelligence. The genetic reality is that thousands of years of planning for winters, working with livestock, etc, has truly selected for planning and intelligence traits in whites and asians. That is, we may all be "Africans" but Africans are most certainly not us.

71% of the world living on less than $10* a day.

IQ matching shows that it's the dumbest whites that mate with blacks. Reminder that 20% of blacks are smarter than some whites.

I am actually against mass immigration. Especially the one happening right now in europe, where people are brought in wihtout any perpsective...which might lead to social clashes sooner or later.
I have a PhD in bioinfo, and I am not a Friedrich like I stated above. I came to germany from the balkans and build up a descent live here. So the one poster labeling me as tanned german was right :) You could call me one. But I dont have any bond to my country. If I would go back there to "improve the situation", which is totally corrupted and injust, I would be backstabbed by my own people because of me being to justice oriented. Sometimes I thinkg these countries will never change and they like to live in such a state. Also i couldnt do anything with my profession. So I would totally go full-depressed end rekt myself...is this such a big problem, me living here, not taking wellfare, having a job and contributing to the society with social work (taking care of elder people, for which Friedrich-germans dont have so much time and respect and put them in elder-homes) and living a peaceful life. Is this a thing?

>any other hard-to-change problems
This argument really rustles my jimmies. Before the western world had open borders, people didn't fore their countries when shit was bad, they revolted and changed it. How is the developing world ever going to get better when the only people left in the shit-holes in the world are too stupid or unambigious or unenergetic to actually be the movers and shakers of the world.

Everyone rides Ghandi's nuts because he could have stayed in england but he went back to India to help out his people even when he didnt have to. I have mixed feelings on ghandi, but you get my point

one could call me a traitor to my country, but you never lived in a country not willing to change and not giving you any opportunities...you daily schedule is asking parents for some money to get out and have a coffee...people are fucking 40 years old and have to ask for money to pay a fucking coffee...imagine then trying to improve something? or showing your intellectual potential

well it seems like you really didn't give a fuck about your people in the Balkans are just wanted to better your own life. So you chose a career path that wouldn't benefit your people and had no plans to return.

So all of your extended family are living in a shitty country because you abandoned them.

>"Sometimes I think these countries will never change"

Exactly because of people like you. Who had ambition, who had the drive, who had the intellect and rather than trying to help your own people achieve a sliver of improvement you bailed out on them. Because you lacked a horizontal linkage to your community.

But to be fair, it isn't just you.
It is also the parasitic immigration policies of places like Germany than attract people from poor regions like you, pay you 75% what they would pay a German. And don't give a shit about how the balkans are going to hell.

You get a better wage than you ever would at home.
They save in labor costs.
A German is fucked out of a job at home.
Your home country is fucked out of someone who could have truly made a difference.

I get your point...you are right...but why would I sacrifice my life to do so? I hate my country so much that it is painful of think to go back...

here is a scenario of what is happening in my country:

Party A is supported by one nation, party B by the other. Party A says: all the problems we have is because of these fucker of party B and their supporters. This goes vice-versa. They are fighting during the electiongs. After that, party A is collaborating with B and getting richer and not giving shit about any nations . People, all of them are fucking poor and know that the poloticians are fucking scumbags and are manipualting us all. You know they are corrupt and the source of all evil. Next elections, people separate againg and vote for their respective parties. Vicious circle...nothing changes for decades now...

>not giving you any opportunities
You MAKE/FIND/TAKE opportunities.
No one "gives" you opportunities.

The point is you and your people have failed at society and should be replaced with more successful people and cultures not the other way around. I don't mind the outlying high achievers but replacing a successful culture with millions of people who have failed at creating and maintaining their own culture is leading to the collapse of western civilization and the destruction of white ethnicities that have done more for human civilization than any other ethnicity by far.

very good video

make it so they get gibs if they go to the ethnostate and no gibs in the white ethnostate and 95% of your problems will be solves, the rest wont be hard to locate, they have black skin after all

I mean it's not that hard. Germans got the jews and many jews look like Germans to the untrained eye.

please dont reply to 2 hour old posts that then make me reply to it

They cannot pay my less than a german since I did my whole education here...from Bachelors to PhD. So I am not in a better position of competing with germans for a job. Otherwise I would really be perfectly happy in life...having this advantage XD

I mean, I dont have this sense of "nation". I take care of my family here in and in my country. But yes I am laking this ikage to the community. Sometimes I think I chould have or still coudl go back and do something but I know what is waiting for me...being a taxy driver or a bartender and licking asses of corrupt politicians and try to throw them frorm their throne...I woudl not be the first who failed this...but yeah if everybody now thinks like me...balkans will never change...Its hard...one has to make a sacrifice do make this step and leave everything you have here, a job and a descent life and family and go back and argue with imbecils. I feel that I can do more of a contribution here...is it community work or politics or whatever

>but why would I sacrifice my life to do so?
Because your people deserve better.
Because Tyranny allowed is Tyranny deserved.

Because everyone else who was able to flee, fled and all that was left were people with serf mindsets. (Their fault for leaving AND Germany's fault for taking)

And then those people with the genetic predisposition to have that serf-mindset bred and now your country is full of cattle. And people who were genetically gifted to be naturally intelligence and ambitious left.

We all have "auto-pilots" when it comes to our cognitive predispositions based on our genetics. Some people's "auto-pilots" make them lazy and they have to try REALLY hard to be industrious.
Some people's "auto-pilots" make them industrious and they can't stand to live in squalor.
Your genetic mutation gave you an industrious auto-pilot, but your culture/upbringing and the environment around you didn't compel you to stay home and help your people prosper.

So you didn't.

purely materialistic and individualist to live life that way.

For you are choosing to live a better life for yourself instead of your people and nation. This is the jews ideal world. When the jew is finally toppled I won't have any sympathy for those that followed his path when the time comes.

>This is the jews ideal world.
This.

This is the real reason why the elite hate the idea of "National Socialism" and not "socialism" in the "Gibs!!" meaning. Socialism in the sense of community and binding together to demand dignity for your people rather than selling them out for 40 pieces of silver.

well, thats it...I feel like an outlier...this is why I think my place is here. Where I can do something. I am against this mass immigration of people who dont have a chance of doing anything here and are likely to become criminal. I came here wihtout a nickel, had to prove myself in class and university, redo my school years and besides find a job to finance myself. Learn the language etc. From zero to hero...well at least for our standards...I am freaking out at refugees I had the unlucky chance to talk to, who dont want to learn german. They are admitting this...and a rage roars in deep in me. For me, anyone can be a part of a society who wants to contribute and be aprt of it...I know it is not fitting to the ethnic natioalism scheme of yours. But everyone gets a chance. you steal? by by back to your shithole. you rape? you eat a bullet. you come here and take several identities to gaing wellfare at several institutions? well you had your chance not to be a scumbag...etc...etc...

Not only that, but Diamond completely neglects the fact that Mediterranean people domesticated the African elephant. Despite knowing this and having the exact same species of elephant, sub Saharan people never did.

fuck off leaf

Also, whites and asians are the product of admixture with Neanderthal man, who was never indigenous to Africa. That creates a very real and profound genetic difference in populations.

individualist yes...but not materialistic...I assume you dont know how it is to eat potatoes 3 days in a row...so not wanting to stay in my country to have a proper diner is not materialistic...just making up for a normal life...

What do you have to say about the regression to the mean and how 2nd & 3rd generation immigrants don't have the intellectual gifts that their bright/ambitious immigrant grandparents did, and they refuse to assimilate, society sees them as an other (because they are) and they end up causing problems and being sources of home grown terrorism?

Yes. They want socialism to mean worldwide equality and elimination of borders.

I see socialism as simply meaning authoritarianism and Hitler never hid that- when used properly it is a requirement for the preservation and strengthening of race.

Shut up faggot. Everyone doesn't have a chance because if everyone had a chance all of your fucking worthless brothers in whatever shithole you left would live here and make our decent places to live shitholes.

>.I assume you dont know how it is to eat potatoes 3 days in a row
You say that because it is a shitty situation.
How many of your countrymen did you abandon to leave them suffer that same fate or worse when you were gifted enough to be a figure immortalized in history if you only had the courage?

Yes indeed it is a struggle and I try to embrace struggle in my own life as much as possible as well. Am I privileged because my ancestors went through most of the struggle for me? Yes. But that doesn't mean foreigners can suddenly avoid their own path to civilization. At least, not if I have something to say about it.

What's wrong with eating potatoes? There are so many ways you can prepare them that I could never get tired of them.

On the other hand, you would think that someone whose former lifestyle involved the brink of starvation would be FUCKING grateful when they were let into someone else's country for a better life. NOT that they would demand everyone they meet adjust to their shithole way of life instead.

I think it is fucking bad they are acting like this and chimping out for every single piece of shit. They should do something about their lives and be thankful for were they were born.
I know how I will raise my children to not fucking behave like unthankful pricks...if I dont become revolutionary and go back to my country and change thingks there. (I have to think oabout everything once we finished this conv)....or the germans gas the shit out of us immigrants...

Learn to speak some proper english bubby...didnt get your donkey shit

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch02.html

Not just memeing here, but you should really read Volume II, Chapter II of Mein Kampf.

It has a reputation of
>RAMBLINGS OF A MADMAN, SO CRAZY! WOW!

But those are all lies.
Even if you just read what is in my picture, it articulates far better than I even could hope to.

>Hitler.org
How fortunate we are that we still have the freedom to enjoy such a website.

>realizing that you have to think long-term is not given by genes
For every single other creature we observe, it is well accepted that their patterns of behavior are due to their genetics.

So why do you think it's different for humans?

Indeed the entire discipline of marketing, for instance, is based on the idea that people behave in generally predictable ways based on their subconscious tendencies.

Or more recently that's the premise of the field of evolutionary psychology. You're being anti-science.

Why abandon? I think it is normal to want something good for yourself and your family. Taking care of other countrymen is not a characteristic of weter countries either. It is not that you dont have homeless people or poor people here. Everyone is first looking for himself and his family etc. Actually from here, I have more opportunities to help people everywhere in the world. When you are in a shithole country..you are to busy surviving, to care about the other

I can assume that, but I dont know it. I expressed myself in a bad ways actually. We dont have the scientific evidence to make a clear statement. All is speculation for know

Great stuff. OP is definitely not a faggot.

>I have more opportunities to help people everywhere in the world. When you are in a shithole country..you are to busy surviving, to care about the other
That's why I brought up Ghandi.
He left home, went to England, got an education and returned to help out his people. Because he had a horizontal linkage to his people.

Now just to drive my point home about the video.
Balkans, it means that you probably encountered lots of people in your neighborhood that weren't of your ethnic group right?
Or that there were various ethnicities vying for influence on a cultural, social, or political scale.

Which broke the sense of horizontal linkages between you and your community.
Which fostered distrust and apathy towards your neighbor.

This is why Yugoslavia balkanized.
Everything that was said in that video about a multi-ethnic state is true and every thing you have said in this thread about your life story has been confirming it.

thanks, I am having a look at it. Thanks for the discussion..I am leaving now. Gotta go to work tomorrow and pay some taxes :P
cheers

>I got a Balkan living in Germany to read Mein Kampf (illegal)

Welp, I feel like I made a difference today.