He will not divide us

the website has the webcam down currently. anyone want to see if they can get any inside info to inform us where to look for Shia's next location? also general /hwndu/ thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhzNdPc84oQ
google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=caverns near johnson city tennessee&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=36503293,-82219250,10124&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf_msr:-1,lf_od:-1,lf_oh:-1,lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:1&*
hollywood.com/general/shia-labeouf-finds-new-mystery-home-for-donald-trump-art-protest-60679558/?hw_ref=hb-featured
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=FhzNdPc84oQ

Is he literally our guy?

no info infortunatly , we just wait for the webcam to goes live again and then find where it is and decide actions

First it was in public in a large city. Then it was in public in a small city. Then it was "public" in the middle of nowhere. Next it's just going to not be publicly accessible. Watch it be like on a tall ass building or under water.

What the fuck is this?

I Hope the flag is in north korea so you goons try to get it but end up getting shot on sight

>Kekistan declares war on North Korea
>Kekistan wins
>Kekistan declared saviours of the west.

Just watch Shia put his next "art piece" in a cave

Huh, did a search, must have missed it, thanks.

>eating actual liquefied rotten meat

Eating 1 month old rotten food that stinks so much people from a few streets over come to complain about the stench.

Also, he eats shit. Like, literal feces.

so he is still in tennesee ? thats weird , i expected him to go to another state again

If Shia's in Johnson City (Tennesse, I imagine), then there's caverns in the area: google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=caverns near johnson city tennessee&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=36503293,-82219250,10124&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf_msr:-1,lf_od:-1,lf_oh:-1,lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:1&* who knows...maybe he might put it underground...

1 year*

google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=caverns near johnson city tennessee&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=36503293,-82219250,10124&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf_msr:-1,lf_od:-1,lf_oh:-1,lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:1&*

I'm sure internet access in caves is common in Tennessee...

If he was smart, he'd keep it mobile. But then we would just figure out his route and roadblock him.
We could enlist /k/ as our militia.

/k/ is not a private mercenary group for u

They follow /k/ek just like js

I think I know how this is going to end for Shia.

I am aware. I did not mean that they would follow me, but that Sup Forums and /k/ would work together on this venture as equal partners.

If it's a flag again next time: We place the american flag on it, And we show his old flag to the camera.

And for the better, they would just show up dressed as traps or gay furry otherkins, carrying 70+ year old slavshit guns and increasing the level of autism and faggotry tenfold within the premises of the roadblock.

what are the odds he pay the city to be able to place it on that hill with the transmition tower ? that would be at least 2 security guards guaranteed

Feed still offline. Heard some plans from several anons about planting US Flags with WE ARE UNITED! written on them in remote locations and live feeding them over the net, to see if the HWNDU clowns are smart enough to pull a Sup Forums stunt and track them all down.

We have good standing with the best Korean government, we're pretty much officially evil villans at this point. They would roll out the red carpet if Sup Forums showed up, we're probably legendary heros on best korean internet boards.

Don't give Shia the idea......

They won't. You need severe autism.
Mental disconnection != Millitary grade Autism

>anyone want to see if they can get any inside info to inform us where to look for Shia's next location?
What fun would that be?

It'd be like starting a scavenger hunt with all the clues already worked out and the locations printed out on a map.

We'd start talking to them about the last week movies, And the cinematography involved.

Im sure North koreans take pride in their productions.

Yeah, it'd be a nice change of pace.

Just follow him and play Shadilay

>implying Sup Forums won't find a way to fly a trump hat up to the tallest building
>implying /lol/ wouldn't find a way to put trump at the bottom of the sea

He could put it in a bottle and throw it in the ocean and we'd somehow still find it

You forget, we have weaponed autism. With that autism we decimate the county

>north korea land is now owned by kekistan

But Imagine his face when he sets it all up and we step out of the woodwork/cave system.

Well, I'm nowhere near autistic, but I do have a "razor sharp intellect and analytical abilities" according to a what a psychologist told me once.

Of course milkman is ourguy. Milkman is based as fuck and is a meme spawning machine

Shia can't stop us. He is about to get divided again. Long division this time.

This, their Dear Leader posts here

Not even surprised.

god fucking damn it? CAVING??!! what a degenerate faggot shit is this good lord

fucking worst then furries fucking faggots

Mabey Shia surrendered?

and then even getting stuck in one of those gay fuck ass caves? get the fuck out of here

you made me go offline with this shit

Shia is literally fighting an army who has taken down multiple websites and has more power then the CIA. Does he really think he can win?

Well.....................................BYE!

>tfw left vs right comes down to a very hostile game of country wide capture the flag

>country
You are thinks of too small, comrade.
This shit is intergalactic now.

red and blue team.
Oh boy

Still more fun than Obama dividing everyone with his nonsense.

shia is curled up in the arms of jaden . his bum covered in baby oil and bloody. will smith is in the living room mumbling to himself that hes not a bad parent. he wants to believe that

jadens sheman entourage keep will company. this doesnt make him feel better. the web cam is currently being used to film will smiths slow descent into madness. maybe 1 more month and we get a vid of him in his underwear on the floor trying to eat a hamburger

Jesus Christ that makes me claustrophobic

We just quote Red vs Blue the entire time.

Black Hasslehoff?

It will be on the moon soon.

Tell me about it. Picturing myself being stuck upside down in a flipping 10 inch wide crack like that gives me the creeps.

> Anons crowdsource and fund a rocket to the moon. Game on!

>first user in space

I can see it.

We laugh now but just you wait. He is gonna put it on the moon and two days we will be up there shitposting.

Why don't we start our own stream with free speech and freedom of expression?

if i had to simulate somebody's autistic friend, i'd wanna do it for you user

you got the money breh?

I wouldn't doubt it. If a flag in the middle of nowhere can be found in less that 2 days, how hard would shitposting a flag on the moon be for us all?

If someone ever needs to find something they should just ask us to do it cause clearly we can all do anything if we put our autism together.

Took the CIA over a decade to locate Bin Laden. Case in point.

Then we learn astronautical engineering.

"That's right, we won, turns out you're the big hero and there's going to be a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float, and Simmons here is in charge of confetti!"

DUDE this is the word story ever

The nutty putty cave

Shia please put the flag in England make a stunt about Brexit or something, I want the honour of taking it.

Holy fuck this is unironically dank

That would be sweet, to see him get trolled overseas!

To think all the cia needs to do is go lurk on here and ask for help yet they won't do it.

SAM KEKISON WAS FIRST TO PROVIDE THE CHEMTRAIL THEORY

Holy shit
Yes

If they did, they'd be out of a job. LOL

fuck yeah!

Checked. I get the feeling that this is turning into a autistic scavenger hunt series and I love it.

KEK ALWAYS WINS !

What if he sets up the camera in some empty room? We'd never find it.

>We'd never find it.
not with that attitude

Never is not an acceptable term.

Where there is a will there is a way

then he should just take a picture. the livestream would be stupid as fuck

>step 1 - put webcam in window of coffee shop
>step 2 - sell coffee to weebfags and naziboos
>step 3 - gain international notoriety
>step 4 - profit??

We would see how the light works in the room and determinate how the sun faces the building. With that and how the room looks, we would have an extimate of the form and windows positions of the room.

With this information and his socialmedia tracking, the flag would be found.

Jaden Nigger Smith is behind HWNDU. Let's fuck with him lol

>Long division this time.
'puts on sunglasses'

Is he really? I thought it was just shia and some random dime a dozen sjws.

you could call it "Fuck Starbucks"

>Jaden Nigger Smith is behind HWNDU
source?

he is heres the link hollywood.com/general/shia-labeouf-finds-new-mystery-home-for-donald-trump-art-protest-60679558/?hw_ref=hb-featured

>Sup Forums somehow finds out where the flag is using a newly developed form of weaponised autism
>It's in a guarded bunker
>Sup Forumsrealises they won't be able to do this alone
>Sup Forums contacts /k/ and asks for help
>Next morning
>The two armed guards at the door to the bunker hear noises
>The door is blown off its hinges
>A WW1 era smoke grenade is thrown in
>It's completley defective and does nothing
>5 men sprint in
>All roleplaying
>One of them is dressed in full viet-kong garb with a machete
>2 are back to back, one in WW1 gear, the other in WW2 gear
>One of them is fully clad in knight armor with a longsword, screaming about Jerusalem
>And the last one has gone full Rambo mode, trying and failing to dual-weild 2 AK47'S
>The viet-kong guy kills both the guards with his machete
>The World War fags sprint into the room with the camera and flag
>Shia is there with a SPAS-12 in his hand
>They try to fire
>Their 75 year old guns both jam
>Wannabe Rambo runs in
>Pulls both triggers
>Misses
>The recoil sprains both his wrists and he drops the guns
>Viet-Kong and Crucader both run in at the same time
>Shia fires his SPAS, somehow misses, and falls over
>He is brutally killed with sharp objects and stabbed over 600 times
>The WW1 guy picks up the flag
>Tries to shoot the camera, gun jams again
>Kicks it over
>They walk out with the flag, victorious
>They're all arrested the next day

It's pretty hard to insinuate you're free when you lock yourself in a room. He would bury himself with his own moral high ground. We'd still win.

Shia, Luke, and Nastja launched the interactive art installation with the actor’s pal Jaden Smith in January (17), revealing it will run for four years – the length of Trump’s first term in office.

interesting