Texas man murdered for driving a manual-transmission car

What the fuck is going on in Texas these days? This is just the latest in a string of unsolved robbery-murders down there involving victims being executed in front of their family members.

Apparently, driving a manual car is now a death-penalty offense if you do it in Texas:

>HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A father was shot and killed in front of his wife and 10-year-old daughter after being carjacked because the killer didn't know how to use a manual transmission, police said.

>It happened just before midnight near Richcrest Dr. and Greenbriar Park.

>Pedro Aguilar, 47, was in his car on the street in front of an apartment complex when two men in their late teens to early 20's approached him to carjack him, police said.

>They weren't able to get the car into drive because it was a manual transmission, not an automatic, and shot the man in anger, police said.

>The victim died at the scene.

>The two men fled the scene. Police have not released a description of the suspects.

abc13.com/news/carjacker-kills-father-because-car-isnt-automatic-transmission/1796915/

>Police have not released a description of the suspects.
Coulter's Law.

>Houston

The answer is niggers.

Coulter my ass. That's pol's law.

Good. Illegal beaners shouldn't be here.

Spic in Houston. Chances are judging from the blinds in the picture he lived in an apartment in a crappy part of Houston so other spics or niggers killed the man.

Don't be out when it gets dark if you decide to live in or near a shitty area.

niggers can't into manual?

Manual transmission is now a proven anti-theft device.

kek, niggers really are retarded

>Headline says he's killed for driving a manual
>He was actually killed in a robbery gone wrong
Fuck you and your fake news.

We all know they are black though,.

The robbery "went wrong" (implying that they ever "go right"...) BECAUSE he drove a manual.

Apparently manual cars enrage Texans so much that they will literally murder people as a result. What a fucked-up state.

Paco made the mistake of relaxing around blacks.

>Manual transmission is now a proven anti-theft device.
more like anti-american device

>tfw houstonian
>tfw drive manual
>tfw the holster I use isn't comfy so I don't carry often
Shit sucks. Any recs for a good G19 holster?

Austin/Galveston fag here. My advice would be to move to somewhere where niggers don't freely car jack.
Other than that, just get an uzi. Its a kike gun and one that niggers recognize as certian death. Keep it in the center console.

not Texans, Houstonians. Or probably remnants from NOLA after Katarina

t. manual texan truck driver

CVT master race passing through.

Oh yeah

The fuck. Looks like a jam-o-matic and no trigger guard? You're trolling.

yea maybe some day but my job's here.

t. too retarded to learn manual.

Old school truck or new Taco/Ram 2500?

This, fuck spics stay in Mexico

No paco. It isn't the katrina drifters. It was spics, it's always spics down here and the only people who blame it on displaced americans from katrina are spics who, like all taco niggers are unwilling to accrpt faults in themselves.

AHAHAHAFUCKING SPIC. MANUAL FAGS BTFO
Stop using the autojew and get red pilled on the heel-toe express

1991 ford ranger xlt :)

I live south of Houston and every time I go up there I make sure to have my gun and carry it.

This may seem a little silly but this is a very sincere suggestion, get a smaller gun, seriously if you like Glocks look into a G26

What use does your G19 have if it's sitting at home in the gun safe when you're being robbed because it's too big for you to comfortably wear.

Second suggestion is buy multiple holsters, try them out and break them in, everybody's different and there's no one right holster for everybody.

I currently use an Aliengear in the waistband for my Sig P230 compact it's very comfortable.

Just remember for in the waistband you need to buy pants that are roughly two sizes larger maybe more depending on the holster and gun.

Third option is to open carry which isn't the best idea but can often be much more comfortable.

>buy bigger pants
I think that's what I need to do. Full disclosure, I do have a springfield XDS which is pretty easy to fit anywhere but it'd be nice to have the capacity of the G19.

>this reddit spacing
mc kys

also LOL

Niggers have such fragile masculinity that they'll kill at the slightest perceived slight to their "manhood."

>Chances are judging from the blinds

That is some hardcore confirmation bias, user.

>tfw even /o/ knows

Sounds like you're getting an idea what to do, as for the XDS vs the G19 It's more important to consistently carry than anything else, so those extra rounds don't matter if you don't have any the beginning with.

Maybe try holsters for both of them and see which one you don't mind carrying all day.

Aliengear for about $40-$50 has a two-for-one holster deal So if you're interested in trying out that brand you can try out for both your pistols.

Oh fuck I drive a stick.

>live in Texas
>not carrying

F

No one wants this, rare pepe.

get a gun

get a load of Fred Flintstone over here, probably has holes in the floorboards too

She literally articulated it tho

>Black Ice

>/o/ the picture