Why are leftist chicks always better looking than alt right bimbos?

Like seriously, every hot chick ever is a leftist liberal.

It happens very very rarely that a chick is of a right wing political orientation and hot at the same time.

Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047272716302201
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.0c138aa7fc08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that honker

Because the media is leftist cancer.

Younger, then they grow up.

/thread

Huge amounts of plastic surgery can make Roaches like Ana look like 7/10 human females.

Ana still can't seem to completely get rid of it's Kike nose though.

You'd have to be an arab or a kike to think she's more attractive than Faith Goldie, Tomi Lahren, Lauren Southern.

Objectively this.

>leftist

>lauren southern
rest of them are fine
but lauren is average with makeup at fucking best.

>Tomi Lahren

I get the feel that under the make up, nothing good is there. I also get the coal burner feel.

And you post this Armenian turbokike? Kek

They aren't you lying Jew fuck

Lauren is cute. Plus, when you consider that she's not pozzed it adds +3 to her value.

Simply not being obese or inked puts her far, far ahead of the current crop.

Bullshit, conservative women are fine, libtard women look like hippos. The only "hot" libtard women are talk show hosts, the actual supporters are pigs.

bitcoin blockchain investigation

pizzagate

nice proxy sage

doesnt she burn coal?
if she burns coal shes pozzed

You're hypocrite if you're saying you wouldn't.

Do not resist your urges.

I hatefuck Ana, I'd hatefuck Anita.

Maybe it's just in the hopes of impregnating them to further the Armenian Genocide, however that would work.

That woman is fucking disgusting looking.

The stupid ones are always the best looking.

STOP replying to these shitty bait threads

sage

phhh... I would in a heart beat. Doesnt help that I havent been laid in almost six months... loong dry spell.

I wouldn't what? Skull fuck you infront of your mother? Cause I would...

Of course, we can't be certain. But she could get a top tier Chad if she wanted to right now, especially if she hasn't burned coal. It's a weird thing to speculate desu. People will say she has because she's taken pictures with black people.

I've taken pictures with black people before too, yet have never fucked a black guy. Really makes you think.

I wouldn't. I don't want to get AIDS from a Kike 5/10.

Lacy green ahhahahah this is good in slovenia

Get a prostitute.

What are alt right girls?

Also sage

New to Sup Forums. How do you sage? and please dont give me shit for not knowing as you usually have to ask to learn thanks

She's a hefty girl tho. Just because she can manipulate a camera doesn't mean that I want to run my dick through her jelly rolls

Why are you so angry?

Come on Portugal, weren't you bailed out for the 10th time already? Talking about shitholes ...

she has a man face, fuck outta here

why so mad bro ahhahahaha

HERPES

Someone being physically fuckable is not the same as being attractive. I know it may sound autistic, but it's quite the opposite.

If you spent 10 minutes around this cunt and listened to what she believed in, you would want nothing to do with her. The only reason many would say they would fuck her is because we live in a time where antisocial hookup culture exists.

Physically, yea, she is kinda cute. Would ravage. But take a few steps back and consider what you risk with sluts who have an ideological angle. Even if you give her squirting orgasms, she could come back 2 weeks later, say she regrets it, and hit you with a false rape claim. She probably has at least a couple different types of HPV and likely other things, which she'll try to normalize. Maybe to your face. Maybe call you a bigot for rejecting her on those grounds.

It's a risk you don't have to take.

Umm

Nope

You mean those hot lefties like Helen Thomas, Debbie Washing Machine, Lena Dunham, Rosie the Fat Cunt O'Donald etc??

Legitimately cute.

What is that creature with a nose attached to a body?

It's what happens when you give a cockroach growth hormones and plastic surgery.

That's for sure

What?

I'd like to cripple her America, if you catch my drift.

Bitch looks like tranny

Not angry, just horny to feel warm gelatinous brains on my wing wang.

Left or Right roasties need to die.

>why are hot women stupid enough to choose the selfish political ideology
ftfy

But a mudblood

Gotta rape

Because most young people are liberal, especially girls

>ignoring all of the feminist legbeards and tranny "women"

My cisgendered sides

options field, newfag

lurk moar

youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8

WTF are you talking about!?
Maybe you're looking in the wrong places then, at least here in my country the leftists looks like Jabba the Hut or some junkie Ipanema's whore.
The right-wing girls here are way prettier, but also there's some lefty pretties as well. Anyway, you must be looking in the mainstream american media where everybody is forced to be a liberal scum and few has the courage to oppose it.

Nope, not even. Pic related

I agree OP

Well, apparently she's pregnant. Confirmation could be mere months away.

this is why they didn't originally have the right to vote, and couldn't open a bank account until the 70's. woman are fucking retarded, loud, and annoying. They also sometimes have nice tits. don't fall for the jew woman. won't fix your loneliness and you'll be less successful.

gross. the emperor really does have no clothes.

If you're going to shop something at least try.

came here to post Tomi. Get outta here with your leftist pigs

You see beautiful celebrities toted as the faces of left wing politics. The 1% of the population that gets paid to look beautiful, have perfect bodies and say the right things for a living. The ones who live in a bubble outside of the actual strife of the world, but can sway the opinion of their fans to the side they are supporting with text or some shitty youtube song. Guess where they all live (hint hint California).
Guess (((who's))) paying them?

Actually go to republican cities and towns and you will find pretty girls with conservative views. You won't find many republican celebrities, because the media is a leftist kike industry.

She was quite attractive but has been and is continuing to put on weight over time, and has nearly lost all of that.

Something taking away from that attractiveness(before) was that she was a giant slut, who got a reputation among other women as a Relationship Wrecker as she had no problem sleeping around with guys in a relationship and didn't care if their partner found out, and actually enjoyed the knowledge that she'd taken another woman's man.

>why is the color red actually blue?

what a shitty thread

Also aligning political views to how attractive the people in it are is pretty nigger-tier.

Lauren Southern is just a cute girl that wants to make money off being one of the few female right wing supporters. I don't know why more girls don't do it, fake being a conservative to appeal to alt-right fags and rake in huge youtube bucks while getting a billion threads made about them on here.

> if I say the opposite of the truth enough, it will become the truth

lol k

>every hot chick ever is a leftist liberal
I think it's because hot chicks aren't driven by hatred because the world has been good to them. They're usually full of optimism and joy.

>don't resist your urges goy, would be a shame if you didn't abandon your principles for worthless pussy

You're a faggot if you try to speak for every male here as if they're a spineless, weak-willed birdshit like yourself.

>be person 1
>have ideology based on self-improvement, ownership of one's own problems
>be person 2
>have ideology of personal pleasure, rejection of personal responsibility

yeah haha there's definitely no way person 1 is more attractive than person 2, it's nigger-tier to think so

I would fuck Riley Reid instead. Why get store brand when the brand name costs the same?

They all live in LA or NY. Its the leftist toilet bowl. I know this cause I live there. Most are twatty fem farts. "ME ME ME ME.. first, mommy!" "You want my pussy, dinner and give me $$ first... then... maybe..." Manpussies in LA help perpetuate this model.

This video

>Lauren BTFO'd

That thicc frontal lobe tho

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047272716302201

Its also Jewish propaganda at work. Ask yourself how many comedies do you see where the funny ugly dark haired jewish looking guy get the hot girl...?? ALOT... Cause the jew controlled studios are the are the one's green lighting that shit and you have to eat it... Its their fag fantasy and sadly they end up getting hot chicks because the fem twats want to be in the industry. And they have all the $$ in LA n NY... Twats natural born prostitutes in LA/NY even if they aren't selling their pussy on the street...

Head too big, lighting mismatch, poor blending.

Even for amateur work, this is ten minutes tops.

She's disgusting on the inside which is what really counts, so no I would not fuck her.

Also she's fucking fat.

Overtanned bimbo.

This. They're pretty much the inverse of the average manlet Sup Forumsack

SHES FUCKING BETTER THAN ME

SHE THINKS IM DUMB, FUCKING GARBAGE

Expose them to the dark underbelly of the world and they'll reject liberalism right quick.

They aren't/

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.0c138aa7fc08

Stop posting this shitty thread.

>Pretends to be w/n
>Listens to Hilltop Hoods.. nigger music

She's just a dumb broad trying to be edgy

The leaf is wise. But many of them are psychologically fucked beyond repair, with the (((conditioning))) and other factors.

because first you need to get their leftist trannie cocks out of your face so you can see how fucking butt ugly they are............

Because hot girls are extremely f4cking stupid. Women tend to think emotionally where as guys tend to think logically. The hot chick has too much estrogen clogging up her sense of reason and good judgement, so she looks at issues such as illegal immigrants as "Open the borders and let them come pillage our tax dollars and rape me". They don't look at it logically like a man and say "Well if they are illegal, they need to go back". Women are fucking dumb. Period.

If I did HRT, this is what I would look like.

She literally looks like a moderately successful tranny. Nothing to write home about.

Prettier women don't have to think to succeed in life, they just have to be pretty.

Hhaha she's hittinng the wall hard.
Annyways, a random Fox news bimbo would blow her away. Or eve a random mexican weathergirl.