Woah... really made me think

Woah... really made me think...........

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhULvm3TNl8
founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder how many people would be stupid enough to fall for this shit and go into unironic rmmt mode

"woke" niggers

No plane could fly that far though...maybe a P-51 with refuel but Japs didn't have those.

found the nigger.

flag

They used submersible aircraft carriers to go under the continents, you dumb nip.

Hey Jap, what is your opinion on Americans. Are you vengeful still because of the nukes or are you grateful that we helped to rebuild your country into a influential world power that it is today?

you are both making us look bad

>i care what subhuman nonAmericans think of my superior country while speaking American on an American website on the American internet using a computer designed by Americans

>i excuse my ignorance because I live vicariously off the accomplishments of others

Do us all a favor and never breed.

people ARE going to fall for this

>while speaking English on a Congolese sweater-knitting jamboree on the Russian internet using a computer designed by Koreans

ftfy

fug
i can't stop thinking!

Me too m8 time to end it all

he might be a little more informed and be vengeful for the mass trained bat swarms that infiltrated and shat napalm in every crook of his wooden suburbs, or for waging economic-energy warfare forcing him to play pearl harbor. or for helping create the situation in korea. or for engineering the migrant crisis.

probably none though because he's actually a serviceman stationed abroad

shit
see ya in hell

FLAT EARTHERS BTFO

I personally am following in the footsteps of my people who had the same values. I don't think it's too far fetched to say I can be proud of my fellow Europeans who did the same thing......Especially if you always want to make me feel bad for the things we've done, like all cultures that are cruel.

can someone please explain this? they couldn't go straight because they would be shot down, they couldn't go east because they would fly off the world, and idk if they had any secret bases closr to hawaii to fly from.

retard here. is it because they flew across the other side of the globe

I have always wondered the same thing they could of flown over land though but nobody has pictures of 1000s of random planes ?

You're right, he's probably an American user in disguise. I remember trolling all you fuckers to death when I was stationed in Jordan.

no one is telling you to feel sorry for what europeans have done

but you didn't know basic history and then tried to mask it and that is what lazy neet mexicans do, not the descendant of some strong Euro culture you claim to be apart of.

I can't remember the exact name, but there is a circle you can draw from mid-northern Italy, out to Brits, and northwards to southern Sweden. in this circle most geniuses, and or scientific achievements have happened.

all the flat-earthers for sure

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

>globe
>retard
checks out

lol no mate, it's because the earth is a lot smaller than that. It's about the size of a large lidl store.

GLOBEKEKS BTFO

Amerifat intellectual

I don't get it..why do the planes have to fly over water? They could save a lot of time flying over South America

Uhh planes can go over land masses dummies. The don't have to go around continents like boats.

some people actually would believe that...

Why would they have not flown in a straight line if they used this strategy? Why fly toward Antarctica?

How else would they get a drink?

#woke

jesus fucking christ I seriously hope you're trolling.

How can flat earthers ever recover?

BEADY

Good fucking God... let me end this here. The Japs had I-400-class submarines that could launch 2~3 seaplanes. There, mystery fucking solved.

This is stupid because the planes were on a battleship that carried them all the way over there.

south American government might have warned America

Yes they could you idiot. They simply launched the airplanes from aircraft carriers with ramps to generate lift, saving 1/4 of the trips' fuel consumption.

that's now how they see the flat earth.

He thinks "submarines" aren't a CIA psy-op. I'll let you in on a little secret the navy crated the lie of Submarines to encourage worship of the pagan Idol Posidon (who was black). You get it now, son of Yacob (big head)?

just google 'human accomplishment map' there are a few different ones. I have the one you're talking about saved on my other computer but cbf getting it

...speechless...

These japs BTFO americans in pearl harbor

even suicide bomber them

american got fucking rekt

HEY EVERYONE! WHAT IF THE JAPS FLEW EASTWARD TO HAWAII AND NOT WESTWARD!
IT WOULD SAVE ATLEAST 10,000 MILES!

Japanese bombs can't melt steel hulls, Battleship Arizona was an inside job.

They couldn't have been THAT smart.

>Jet Engine
>Torpedos
>Tanks

>All invented before collapsible baby buggy

The surface of the Earth is curved. That's just how it looks on a 2D map.

Stupid nigger how could they go east if the ocean ends? They'd fall off the Earth you dumb fuck!

>Australia
>One of two countries on that that is growing
Feels good

Look, flat earth theory is correct.

During the first STAGED first circumnavigation of the Earth, Fernão de Magalhães died and never came back because he crossed the limits of Earth.

The Spanish Crown had a clone backup fleet stationed in the Philippines to "continue the rest of the journey" report the sucess.

They reported back to the crown that (((Magalhães died in some battle))) but it's fake.

Also China decreasing, kek

WEEBY

hajnal line
>has to do with fertility rates

Sweden used to be based - what happened?

dude your country got fucking assblasted in WW2 by a bunch of autistic germans who were fighting a war all over the world. I swear I wish we had let you faggots perish.

They flew over land, you retards

>Woah... really made me think...........
Apparently not.

>03/13/17(Mon)21:40:33
thats some history of the toothbrush. Fuckin prision |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

They gave women control of their government and started allowing women to dictate their lives.

UK are the champions of history basically. Also had the biggest empire and spawned USA, Canada, Australia and NZ.

Anglo masterrace

Jails in those days were not nice. youtube.com/watch?v=lhULvm3TNl8

Pearl Harbor was justified by the atomic bombings were war crimes.

memes aside, we have carriers

Triggered

i love how none of u *intellectuals* refute his point tho. nice try shills we see right through u :)

>assblasted
>won the war for the west with their god-tier WWII intelligence program, plus they repelled all of the Germans' attacks

LE 61% FACE

A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep. I can't wait until the US becomes isolationist and the world finds itself at the mercy of a bunch of chinks.

Retarded flat earther. + have you heard of aircraft carriers. What do you think the kamikaze crashed into?

Nice digits

Is that James May on the steam engine?

good lookin out user

Pearl Harbor was a classic false-flag operation. The attacking planes were actually holograms, generated by captured Nazi technology, and the explosions on the ships were generated by pre-planted explosive charges.

The whole operation was ordered by President (((Roosevelt))) , in order to drag the US into a war, and make big bucks for (((Wall Street))).

There is proof of this. On December 7th, not a single American actually saw any Japanese aircraft carriers. The whole attack was faked.

>Language is called English, invented by British
>Computers invented by British
>Web invented by British

>USA invented by British

Thats fucking insane, why did this happen in the west?

USA was Anglo until it got KRAUTED.

founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080

And since Detachments of English from Britain sent to America, will have their Places at Home so soon supply’d and increase so largely here; why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

24. Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

>implying they didn't just sail boat planes hence why it goes through the water

American education

>first country to launch major modern attack on US
>gets nuked twice

Uncle Hotep is literally out guy

They still exist?

>how_to_piss_off_pollacks.png
radium and polonium were discovered by a pole reeeeee
And so on and so forth

The US joined the war late not because of money or false flags but because they were needed to stay out of it to develop the nuclear bomb. Once they had reached the right level of development they could enter and find a good reason to use it. All pre-arranged between the US and the UK.

>be US
>invent modern military doctrine
>invent M1911 and M1 Garand
>invent Atomic Bomb
>invent landing of the moon
>We win

i've talked to a few. they want segregation back.

hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/