Why isn't the punishment for all crimes torture followed by death...

Why isn't the punishment for all crimes torture followed by death? It would deter anyone from doing anything bad and we would have a totally peaceful society.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In general there is a concept of proportionality in Western and most Asian cultures. It is counterproductive to kill a person for jaywalking or embezzlement.

> Why isn't the punishment for all crimes torture followed by death?
In this case anglo would cease to exist.

>get caught jaywalking
>cop tells you to put your hands up
>fight to the death because you have nothing to lose

>whole country falls into chaos because nobody ever surrenders to police

Good idea.

I dunno about torture but I think the jail time served for being caught with an unregistered firearm should be 10 times what it is now. That'd be effective gun legislation.

Stupid leaf, why would someone fight? Assaulting the police is also a crime, meaning torture then execution.

honestly this, times 1000.
we could solve every problem on earth overnight, and fix the gene pool forever.
not to mention victims of crime will have the closest thing to true justice served.
criminals are grouped in with normal people and harbored by western countries when they should be fed to dogs.

>It would deter anyone from doing anything bad

People either commit crime because they're stupid and arrogant enough to think they'll get away with it, or so desperate that the the risk is deemed acceptable. I support the death penalty, but don't see any need to make it unduly torturous. It doesn't deter anyone.

>Embezzlement
Hold on there фam. You should be killed for embezzlement. And stealing as well.

Fuck off, Feinstein

you missed the part where he said unregistered.

Your society will collapse in hours under revolt.

because rational people don't want to live in fear of a gov't which kills people who forget to use their turning signal.

No I didn't. Registration leads to confiscation, as demonstrated in your country.

Interesting question, unlike many on Sup Forums I bet, I think the government should remove the danger from other people (imprisonment) but not set out to make people better, by "incentivizing" them through torture, not to mention legislating muh family values..

>Torture

We're not savage niggers. I'm all for killing pedos and other criminals with a bullet to the head but torture is sick, you degenerate fucks.

>revolt
That would be illegal.

>torture
what is wrong with a simple bullet in the head?

>why don't we do something that would dissolve into total war in 2 seconds.

really makes me think.

>MD FAGS

Bringing back Scaphism in the ME would fix a lot of problems.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

How do you plan to enforce the law when the public at large declares your government illegitimate?

That's mean user :(

Thanks for your input Curze.

It's a violation of the non aggression principle

This. Kind of

We know where the bad people in society are. Good people cannot live comfortably because we don't exterminate them.

Any violent crime such as rape, armed robbery, assault, etc should result in hasty execution

>cannot follow a very simple example

I thought Britain had a school system? You know...like Hogwarts, but for Muggles?

Haha you got BTFO Dumb abo poster

And when one gets falsely accused. What happens then?

I think everyone who voted for the falsely accused man to torture and death should also be tortured and put to death. Along with the accuser of course.

Because you have a chance to win if you fight them, no chance to avoid torture if you don't.

define unregistered. None of my rifles are register nor need to be.

People getting locked up or killed for crimes they didn't commit is the one reason I'm sort of against the death penalty. I think it should be reserved for people who committed the crime without a shadow of a doubt, like mass shooters and such.

Draw a line between minor crimes and serious crimes. Minor crimes get fines and other summary penalties. Serious crimes get death penalty. Abolish prison completely.

I believe this is actually what mohammed came up with. Seems reasonable to me

I think death is too good for murders, rapists, and violent criminals.

I prefer we remove their arms and legs and drop them off in the middle of Alaska during summer.

Death sentence? most likely, but their last hours will be absolute hell.

Konrad Kurze, I know it's you. Go away.

ITT: edgelords share their shitty ideas with each other

if you kill some one they cant pay taxes anymore

thats why SUICIDE is ilegal, because you literaly stealing taxes

If people know they would be tortured and killed if caught there is no incentive to restrain yourself when trying to escape from the police. You would just end up with a lot of dead law enforcement and a disgruntled populace.

Party poopers get thrown into a wood chipper

>we would have a totally peaceful society
Yep, Afghanistan and Iraq are totally peaceful, aren't they Ahmed?

>фam

I don't know why I kek'ed so hard at this

Well, the idea would be that you wouldn't even dare to jaywalk, as you could be tortured and killed for it, or you could have to fight to the death.

The actual result would be a paranoid society where people are afraid to go on the streets because they might be killed for a slight transgression and there would be a huge animosity against cops.

>not fired out the Party Cannon

Actually worked with a neckbeard Sup Forums-tard in the same TORTURED TA DEATH camp...part of me wanted to lay out to him the historical basis of why the Founding Fathers had such a "cruel and unusual" prohibition.

The other part of me just got really tired thinking of how long and pointless this would be. I just changed the subject whenever it came up.

The fucks jaywalking?

>> 116525278

This.

Proportionality exists for a reason, and it's not to be "nice". Society isn't "natural" in the sense that people will just adhere to it no matter what - if you make it too risky or burdensome to follow the rules, people will just rage quit. Then we get set back to 10,000BC, except with modern weapons. It'll be like FFA Death Match on Blood Gulch 24/7

>torture
>followed up by death
Promising death after a thing that makes you want death rather than something more cruel like forcing them to work where they'd only aggravate the injuries?

Why is the UK such cucks when it comes to punishment?

NO NO WHAT THE FUCK
NOPE NOPE NOPE
JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST I CAN FEEL IT FROM HERE
FUCK FUCKITY WHAT THE FUCK

It's odd when you can watch living people being dismembered, and not even flinch but when it's something like this - holy fuck. I guess you get kind of desensitized or just can't comprehend how something would hurt but when you can relate to it, even if it's something dumb like a hangnail or a splinter that pain become very much imaginable.

When you cross a street while the light is red or not at a crosswalk
People do it when no vehicles are coming but it's still a crime because someone could hit you.

Are you one of those fags who are bothered by trypophobia?

It would ruin the gene pool because the only people left alive would be cowering betas

Maybe a little at first, completely numb to it now.

why kill? the punishment should be torture too

This

We have to focus on preventing crime by promoting a moral Society.

Yeah, assuming everyone was completely calm and neutral and in a fucking vacuum.

No one is ever in a vacuum. As you go on in life you'll find yourself doing a fucking ton of things you thought you would never do or never want to.

What the fuck is the story behind this. Post mortum?

Bah one ID letter off goyim

this is a really good counter argument

Great job Trudeau. If you try and kill your enemies they really do win.

Deterrence doesn't work universally for all crimes. Just think about it: if somebody blows up and assaults you out of rage, they didn't think about the consequences of what they were doing, so no amount of punishment would have deterred them. Also, lots of research shows that the severity of punishment does not increase the deterrent effect. Even if you made all crime punishable by the death penalty, people won't be deterred if they think the chance of being caught is less than the chance of not being caught, or if they know that they won't be punished for a long time, even if they are caught.

If it's any help, user, I think this is being done in a clinical environment with numbed patient.

Star Trek The Next Generation

season: 1 episode: 8

>season 1 of that show

cyrillic bros for life

yeah, his hand was traumatised in an accident and the nails had to be removed in order to prevent infection/ help grow new nails. he's gassed out of it, user.

I had my entire big toe's nail come off. It sucked.

still gonna suck when he comes to.

How can a doctor do that without throwing up and passing out? FUCK

Because there is a chance you might actually be innocent. Also, crimes might be commited by accident or for a greater good like speeding because your wife is giving birth.

no matter what you think its not viable in our society so you might as well fuck off. and part of the reason why its not viable is very important. makes sure you cant just torture and kill random people you dislike for supposed """crimes"""

imagine back in the day when killing was much more common and socially accepted, people killed all the disabled or criminals or all the africans, how our world would look today. isnt it nice that instead they killed each other over pointless shit? funny isnt it

>torturing people before killing them

did it grow back?

It's a retarded law upheld in third-world countries such as the US, dumb niggers can't even be trusted to cross the street independently.

If i steal a crayon by accident?
>torture followed by death
Earths population would be 0

But there are currently crimes for which the penalty is death, and people still commit them.

If anything a universal death penalty would inspire more people to go whole-hog when they commit crimes. Assaults would turn into murders because "Why not? The punishment won't be any worse."

This is to say nothing of the large amount of crimes which do not take intent into account, in which case you'll be executing a hell of a lot of people for making honest mistakes.

are you sinless OP?

Don't steal crayons then dumbfuck, are you really that retarded that you'd risk hours of torture followed by being buried alive just so you can have a fucking crayon?

Absolutely, this is a Christian board.

>collect rain water in a barrel without a permit
>get tortured and executed
nah
the only way it could work is if countries completely unfucked their legal code

>killed all the africans
YES PLEASE

They tried that in the Middle Ages. Yet crime was still a seriously widespread issue.

When even americans are calling out your stupidity it means that you are really retarded

not all crimes are "crimes" but legislation of a corrupt state.

what constitutes as a crime must first be clarified.
>Murder.rape.robbery
ok, maybe
>smoke weed.driving without a license.not having a permit for constructing a building in my property
ya' no', fuck off.

if it's a form of direct theft, maybe since murder.rape and robbery are all forms of theft to a varying degree

>anglo
odd way of saying nigger

can't have war if everyone is dead