Its confirmed. Millions of your own people will be without health coverage

I used to be one of you. the alt-right. but you all drank the koolaid and are killing us. im fucking disabled and other people cant work you are fucking killing us have you no fucking empathy have you no fucking compassion

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-republican-obamacare-replacement-worse-20170307-story.html
communications.yale.edu/sites/default/files/01.02.2017_the_most_overrated_virtue_wall_street_journal.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are literally cheering on a bill that will kill people you know. THey will get sick, and have no money, and goto the ER, and make your government spend MUCH MORE MONEY on them because they cant afford to goto a normal doctor

you guys are fucking morons. i cant believe i call myself alt-right. i should be calling myself alt-stupid for believeing all your horse shit. your literally killing off the weak and the sick. this is so fucked up. each of you knows someone who is poor or unable to work and will be homeless and diseased. that those diseases WILL TRANSFER TO YOU YOU STUPID FUCKING MORONS

you all call yourself american but your willing to PAY MORE MONEY for people to ENTER THE EMERGENCY ROOM then PAY SOME MONEY for people to have FREE PREVENTAVE HEALTHCARE

how fucking stupid are you. seriously, is pol just 1 guy in russia trying to destablize my country? you guys are fucking idiots.

They're not dying they just have to pay.

so 10% of the country? exactly how is this bad?

"Hey, I hate ObermaCur becuz i haz to pay sum money to keep ppl alive" oh wait its ALMOST LIKE IF PEOPLE DONT HAVE HEALTHCARE THAT THEY WILL USE THE EMERGENCY ROOM AND COST YOU 4 TIMES AS MUCH

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE

Does it still count as fpbp when it's not the first post but everything before it was OP bumping his cancerous bait?

i dont have any fucking money, i can barley pay the bills, we are already in massive debt, so i have to go into more debt just to stay well. fucking perfect. fucking perfect fucking system youve got here. fucking brilliant. your so fucking smart

>literally killing off the weak and the sick.
You mean the disease correct?

Rise in preventatives and companies selling multivitamins predicted

ITT Shills falling for the alt-right meme.

All disabled people should be gassed.

Do us a favor and KYS, you sick potato

This is literally fucking USA's Suicide. Theres going to be so many people with drug addictions and gang violence spreading diseases, its almost like your playing right into the Globalist Jew's Conspiracy Agenda of divide and conquer

OH WAIT YOU ARE. BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING STUPID> PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE MONEY DONT GOTO THE DOCTOR

THEY GOTO THE FUCKING EMERGENCY ROOM

AND IT COSTS YOU - THE TAX PAYER - 10 TIMES AS MUCH

"i am pol, im a fucking idiot, and i hate obamacare because i didnt use my brain and listened to some people on tv"

this is why i voted for Trump even tho im a life long democrat. i knew that they were both corrupt and evil, but Trump will bring on the disaster faster and you guys will realize how much you fucked up.

I can only take so much responsbillity for my own actions, but you people, actively welcoming your own fucking demise, PEOPLE GOTO THE FUCKING EMERGENCY ROOM AND COST YOU MORE MONEY THAN IF THERE WAS UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE OR AT LEAST FREE/REDUCED PREVENTIVE CARE

but nope fucking nope gotta have those Insurance companys and speculators doing NOTHING but PUSHING MONEY AROUND and dumping chemicals in our water. You guys fucking deserve this chemical soup of an Earth we are going to live in.

"B-but e-earth can always heal"

yes. yes it can. you think its going to be possible for humans to survive? fucking no, theres going to be mass instability, people raiding other countrys for food, ww3, famine genocide

THIS IS YOUR FAULT POL

Get a job faggot

Maybe you should of I don't know not voted against your own intetests.

Get a job, retard. If you're in debt then you shouldn't have wasted your money on an (evidently) worthless university degree. Saged.

but only 10 million are signed up for Obamacare

human life is a liability.

Suck it up and gear up for war.

Or die alone as the government directs funds towards wartime measures.

Pay for your own shit nigger

I am probably one of the few people on disability with, the right medication and therapy could get a job.

That doesnt mean the other 20 million will be able to. it means they will infest you with diseases because you were to stupid to care for them you fucking morons

seriously. "what is a plauge" "what is preventive care"

you think people will go quietly into the night in a heroin slumber?

YOU REALLY THINK THAT MILLIONS OF POOR PEOPLE DYING ARENT GOING TO FUCKING RAID YOUR HOMES AND TAKE YOUR MEDICINES AND EVEYRTHING ELSE

Even before you start, the second-to-last paragraph insults Obamacare. It merely says the replacement will be worse.

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-republican-obamacare-replacement-worse-20170307-story.html

Telling a disabled person to get a job how rich.

>I won't call myself alt-right anymore
that's because you are a shill

communications.yale.edu/sites/default/files/01.02.2017_the_most_overrated_virtue_wall_street_journal.pdf

This is really all there is to say on this topic. Empathy creates bad policy

No really, its fine, i hope you enjoy seeing millions of homeless people all over the place like some 3rd world country. every other fucking 1st world country in the world has universal healthcare because they know its a wise stratagy for a health society.

this is happening because we are a sick society. sick to the core. its called greed.

I'm not paying for your shit bruh

Republicans are fucking retards, democrats are fucking retards. The US is still being ruled by corrupt elites. Most of the country is too lazy and overworked to look into the issues and instead go for easy conspiracy theories and their own confirmation biases. Trump is doing the same old bullshit

If you voted for Trump which I don't believe you did then you have no one to blame but yourself

Sage and hide.
These attempts at consensus cracking are showing everywhere tonight.

tfw you never had to worry about healthcare

I can put up with homeless people for a week or two desu.

Better than higher taxes for a lifetime

they dont actually. what happens is that people dramatically use the hospitals less and seek alternative medicines such as preventatives or chinese medicine.

Let me hit you with some nice logic. When people get "free healthcare" naturally they use it for every little thing. this is why the CBO vastly underrated everything and the premiums went to more than 10 times the initial estimates. Free and costing something are totally different things. Same exact thing happened when they made internet 'unlimited'. AOL servers went to shit because the load was 4x the amount they predicted based on consumer patterns.

now for the logic. IF going from "costing something" to "free from consequence" dramatically increases illegitimate or pointless use driving up costs. What would happen if you went from "free from consequence" to "costing something".

Thats right. People use it less meaning dramatically less hospital visits altogether.

Also eugenics is good, killing the useless members of society is literally only bad when its done BY a person. All dysgenic societies fail. But eugenics should never be allowed to be controlled, it should be a free market where 'death' is earned by 'weakness' of the individual within the society and never 'handed out' by the society.

Its a good thing evangelicals breed above replacement rate and liberals breed below it. America is going to be one hell of a religious country in the next 60 years.

DIE FAT ASSES DIEEEEEEEEEE

>"what is a plauge"

Yeah, indeed, what is a "plauge"?

That is, until the author starts arguing against Bloom without any supporting points.

Fuck off nigger, it's my money and I don't want it going to keep degenerates and drunkards who'll just end up back in the hospital alive. Tough shit genetics didn't work out in your favor. Go cry to God, not me bitchboy.

>YOU REALLY THINK THAT MILLIONS OF POOR PEOPLE DYING ARENT GOING TO FUCKING RAID YOUR HOMES AND TAKE YOUR MEDICINES AND EVEYRTHING ELSE

This is why we have guns

>liberal aneurysm
kek

You don't sound disabled. You sound like a piece of shit milking a mental illness diagnosis. I take back my original suggestion to get a job faggot and up the ante to just throw yourself off a bridge you faggot.

were done burdening the rest of society with gibmedat boomers, they wasted all their depression era parents wealth (as if millenials will have inheritances) and continue to burden their children

thats who this is targetting

What /pol actually believes.

Oh wait, you're passive aggressive?
I hope you get cancer, and I mean that in an actively aggressive way

I don't want to live in a world where the strong prey on the weak. Thats a future full of aggressive, uncreative, empathicless warriors.

Ok so you want a race of geneticly superioer super warriors? all weak people killed? really?

ok then, have fun with that

Also i am willing to try chinese herbs tell me more.

Nope, they don't OP. Too much Jew insurance lobby cock shoved up their ass, hard.

>guy with disability wants to steal my medicine
kek everything you say is such a ridiculous exaggeration. "i feel bad because i am a piece of shit therefore your political beliefs are wrong, repent"

no

>this is happening because we are a sick society. sick to the core. its called greed.
said the 400 lb liberal faggot who is trying to force us to pay for their healthcare.

the only difference between jews and you is you're not smart enough to be rich.

Disabled means useless to the country.
You'd do your country a service by pulling the plug.

Shut the fuck up with your bullshit and shitty grammar, you deserve to get sick with all the cancer you're spewing.

Death and destruction. That is all that we want.

>greed meme

says the guy who wants us to pay for his shit. Who is the greedy faggot now.

You do know the very opposite of greed is humble earnings right? set some fucking goals and stop being a bitch.

>niggers and spics not getting government health care

Trips will it.

OP. If you want insurance, I suggest you get a fucking job.

All im saying is, you guys are going to see a lot more diseases, drug addicts, degenerates, people sick everywhere.

If that's what you want, well, fine. We got what we asked for, I suppose.

Bait thread.

Sage it if you're gonna fall for it or entertain it.

>empathy
>compassion
read a book subhuman

I survived for 45 years without health insurance, I think I'll be fine...quit trying to force other people to pay for your HRT treatments.

>diseases, drug addicts, degenerates, people sick everywhere.

You've just described the Democratic Party. Fuck them and their paid shills (You)

>im fucking disabled

wtf? i hate the alt-right now,.... oh wait opinion discarded

Hey shit for brains, "we" aren't voting on any of this. Call your senator and congressman. Tell them, because no one that can affect your digital whining, will read it here.

I'm not arguing with you, the Ryan care plan is shit, but no one here can help you. You might as well be crying to your refrigerator for all you're achieving here.

gop just pissed off old people and old people are the only ones who vote

2018 gonna be bloody

The bill also cuts medicaid.

Also, the market for insurance prior to the ACA was pretty rough, and the forces haven't been corrected. It'll collapse even further if we go back to the old system.

So because you disagree with me you call me a shill? not an argument

Just because you avoided sickness doesn't mean others won't. They will get sick. They won't be able to pay for it. They will goto the ER and get treated because the law says they have to. It will cost YOU MORE MONEY

You people live in a fairy tale land where you think this wont effect you. Sick crazy homeless people will be attacking you in the street. Drug addicts will break into peoples homes for money.

I guess since you guys all live in Gated Communitys you'll be fine.

>my people
Im white, this is what my people want.

Well then do us all a favor and stroke out a few years early and save us the medical costs.

Who fucking cares, get a job and pay your own way like everyone else does.

>diseased and disabled die
>which means more diseased and disabled
You shoul'dve specified you're mentally retarded.

>less people to pay for
>older people bear more of the cost
I think I might actually like Ryancare now.

You guys are pretty fucked up. You complain about the Jews, you are the Jew.

What did they mean by this?

That is a good point. I live in Washington State, and we might yet survive this Catastrophe, but I worry about the people in other states who need life saving medications and because of medical problems can't work or afford their meds so they have to go into debt.

Saying you want the weak and sick to die off is one thing, actually watching it happen to a family member or friend. Have Fun with that.

She'll be coming for you too, better hope you get sick and die first.

Here's your argument.

Get a fucking job and pay for shit you want. Super complicated logic, I know.

Yea bro cause homeless people don't try and survive.
They live for a lot longer than two weeks dumb fuck.

the sick, and weak should die off. The population will generally become healthier

yeah granny get a job ya lazy bum

>I don't want to live in a world where the strong prey on the weak

Judging by your posts in this thread, you won't have to for much longer :^)

We are endangered, go... I mean user.

Better remember the 6 million.

the world IS a world where the strong and the weak live however and strength is necessary for survival. we cannot deny this. It is the very markings of nature, it is felt blatantly on your first rejection by a woman, your first failure in society, your first time doing something hedonistic to 'forget' the dark reality of human nature.

This is not something that can be changed. If it could, it would have a long time ago. Every single era of man was marked by some group who believed that through their strategy the world can become a better place and succeeded in plunging the world into war.

Only america is different. Only america. They are the only nation who believed that it is not governments that are good but people and people only when they are civil. So the nation must be one where only civil people can live and survive and thrive.

What we know of as "civil" are all things middle class.

the world of the strong and the weak is only tempered by these civil middle class values.

do not have children out of wedlock, get a job and always be employed if you can, never divorce if you get married and try to have sex later (20's) than earlier in your life.

The world you want, of peace between lion and sheep can only ever exist in the middle class and the middle class is not one forced on society but one created by people who choose.

thus society must be the place which emphasizes the individuality of personal responsibility above all else and completely deminish any 'sociological' issues that for the most part only create bitterness due to the 'lack of control' people have over such macrological structures.

All advancement including that which lead to this era of profound historical peace costs blood. All the bloodthirsty died in wars. So we just have pussies, but smart smart pussies that made this world full of creativity and innovations

Cities are hard to live in. Failures become homeless and die on the street. The smart make society better. Be civil

>Kuffar vote Trump to keep us out so we wont kill them
>End up killing themselves by taking away their own healthcare

ALLAHU AKBAR! Thank you for saving the hassle!

why do want people to be insured and not just have an expanded medicare/medicaid again?

I'm a responsible adult, and I will pay for those I care about. I'm not asking anyone to subsidize my shit.

>but m-muh poor people
couldn't give a fuck

>This is literally fucking USA's Suicide. Theres going to be so many people with drug addictions and gang violence spreading diseases
>PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE MONEY DONT GOTO THE DOCTOR
It sorts itself out, you retard. The unfit no longer have a blank check to get whatever they want fixed and instead they go die in some alleyway.

i choose not to have health insurance, fuck off

fuck off obama leaf

Kek, someone is pissed his Medicaid is getting cut off.

Good. Get a job or kys.

>YOU REALLY THINK THAT MILLIONS OF POOR PEOPLE DYING ARENT GOING TO FUCKING RAID YOUR HOMES AND TAKE YOUR MEDICINES AND EVEYRTHING ELSE

>too sick to work and afford health
>healthy enough to perform home invasions

Really joggin my noggin

and the people who can't work? they don't deserve to live? you going to pull the plug yourself?

Every Other 1st World Country Has Universal HealthCare

Gee I wonder why that is

ITS BECAUSE MERICA NUMBER1 LOLO11

you guys seriously doesnt think this will affect you. homeless, diseased people, roaming the streets, draining your ER's

I can get a job, and maybe Joe Bob over there can get a job, but some people just can't work or survive properly. In other countrys they are given a SMALL monthly stipen and sometimes a place to live.

Here we let them die. You guys are heartless. You guys literally have a hard time empathizing with other human beings that are suffering.

You don't realize how these angry mobs of addicts, sick people and homeless will be raiding your places of work, tearing shit up.

I work construction, you probably make more money than I do. It makes no difference if other people pay through taxes or insurance premiums at least with the old system the insurance companies weren't raping the general public for shitty insurance coverage.

>because they cant afford to goto a normal doctor
You mean like now with my $6500 deductible?

How old are you and did you pay for healthcare pre-ACA? Please elaborate on your pre-ACA insurance.

Are these the same shills that said Obamacare premiums won't go up year to year and that it would be sustainable?

>six million
this really is there meme isn't it?

E U G E N I C S

>barley

You barter with corporations?

>health coverage
Health insurance and health coverage are different things. I find it hard to believe that people forget this after only a few short years of "Obama-care".

No doctor will turn someone away without insurance. No emergency room will either. They send bills, and they don't get paid by the "customer".

They swore that having FORCED insurance would make the price of doctors go down because they were getting paid more regular, but it hasn't happened.

National Insurance has not helped people like me who do not use commie-care. I have private insurance, and the premium costs for my doctors has not gone down, and I don't know one person at all who experienced lower costs.

This whole thing is a sham, and DESU our government has no place in FORCING someone to use a private industry.

If they want to offer HEALTHCARE that is fine, but they would need to control the whole process...The doctors, the facilities and the payment method.

If they do not take care of all aspects of healthcare, there will be no changes. It will only go up in price. Guaranteed!

Sage

The weak should die.

Good. I hope people who can only survive by forcing others to pay for them just drop dead. Goodbye!

>they don't deserve to live?
Once you are an adult, nobody else should be obligated to take care of you.

>muh empathy
Don't give a fuck. Make an argument for why useful people should be forced to subsidize the costs for everyone else for a system that's slowly collapsing anyway.

What's up ShareBlue? Do you hate niggers yet?

>I can't work, so I'm entitled to your money

Yeah, sure