Untitled

دمار از روزگارمان درآورد دونالد کنده و دمار از روزگارمان درآورد مردم سفید به صورت کاملا با خانواده شما صادق

I dont read German sorry.

In the name of Kek, Lord of Chaos, I curse Muhammad and the followers of his propane creed. Within ten years, Islam will fall, replaced once more with the worship of the Lord of Frogs.

Inshallah, brother.

Deport kabob

Sage

Congrats, you've just ensured Islam completely dominating Europe by 2030.

Fourth Reich inshallah

lol

In the name of Kek, Lord of Chaos, I curse Muhammad and the followers of his propane creed. Within ten years, Islam will fall, replaced once more with the worship of the Lord of Frogs.

Us Abrahamic peoples (and Caucasiods in general) should work together to defeat Liberalism & Globalism so we could be at ease and go on with killing each other off until the best Religion wins.

That's not German, that's Persian, as you can see from the use of the letter گ which doesn't exist in German. We only use the standard Arabic letters. OP is probably a filthy shiite.

Thou shall sign the marriage contract at the age of six no more no less like our prophet. Then thou shall consume the marriage between the age of six to 9 no more no less. 5 shalt (if possible) not be the age unless excepting that the age proceeding shalt be 6, neither shalt the age be 10 unless the age shalt be the number preceding.

>In the name of Kek, Lord of Chaos, I curse Muhammad and the followers of his propane creed. Within ten years, Islam will fall, replaced once more with the worship of the Lord of Frogs.Pepe send this request to kek so that your worshippers can be safe once more

Funny huh, right guy's? aha ah aha HAAHAAHAHAHZAHAHZHHA

تبریک می گویم به خوبی شما من گرفتار شده است. در حال حاضر چه مرحله بعدی طرح جامع خود را است؟

Bring death to the kuffar, my brother

TAKBIR

الله شقيق استعداد سنقوم بتطهير هذا الكوكب من غير المؤمنين في اسم الله

google translate

Get out.

العربية ليست لغتي الأولى كافر سخيفة

God damned snake language. Fuck Islam, fuck Muslims.

I'm going to go eat bacon and wipe my ass with quran pages.