Retake Constantinople- Megali Idea

Any idea to make this possible?

Once more, as years and time go by, once more they shall be ours

KICK THE ROACHES OUT OF EUROPE

All lands surrounding the Aegean are the birthright of the Greek people. Constantinople must be reclaimed, Western Anatolia must be returned to the Greece, and Cyprus and Greece must be reunified. It time for the Greek people to remember their Appollonian roots.

How can we actually make these areas "European" again?
>Hardmode: no chemical weapons

I'm tired of this delusion.

The Greeks got their fucking asses handed to them in 1919 when they tried this shit, RIGHT AFTER THE OTTOMANS HAD JUST LOST WWI

It got so fucking bad that the British and French had to step in and put an end to it because the Ottomans were just going to steamroll Greece and possibly subjugate them again, and they obviously didn't want a resurgent Ottoman Empire.

Greeks are hilariously bad at warfare and have been that way for millennia. Stop this autistic Megali Idea/Orthodox shitposting. Turkey is easily the most capable military power in the region. Greece, Bulgaria, FYROM and a dozen other of those shitholes could team up on them and they'd still get their asses handed to them by the roaches.

Constantinople fell 600 years ago and everyone there is now a sandnigger that speaks Turkish and practices Islam. It isn't yours anymore. Get over it.

>Wilders continues to provoke roaches
>Roaches chimp out and do something objectively stupid. Probably an assassination.
>Russia condemns the actions of their ally, gives Trump/Wilders/le Pen the green light
>Great Turkish War
>Turkey is divided into Byzantium and Anatolia
>Slow but steady westernization of Byzantium
>Constantinople by 2050

When Orthodoxy has returned to Constantinople, the Bosphorus will once again serve as a cultural bridge between the West and the East. A new golden age of peace and prosperity in the Mediterranean under the Hellenic Thalassocracy.

Did what the roaches did, and make them go missing.

Earlier they all laughed, those jews. They thought it was a joke. But, today they don't laugh anymore. They know it's become bloody serious.

Not to mention that Turkey has had years of combat experience genociding Kurds and shit. The Greeks haven't done shit except go to war with each other in the 1960s. They have an entire officer and NCO corps who has literally never been within 100 miles of a combat zone. I would love to see the gyroniggers try to invade Turkey just to watch what a disaster it would be.

I hate Turkroaches as much as the next guy but you Orthodox LARPing fags are pathetic. Even Russia would have a hard time with Turkey considering they're in NATO and Russian jets and ships are fucking third-world tier

nuclear weapons

The Turks have no experience in modern warfare. Just wait for Turkey to try something. Greece could shoot down one of the many jets Turkey sends into its airspace every year and Turkey wouldn't be able to cry about it to NATO, because they were the aggressor. Greece could trigger the defence protocols no problem.

Turkey is the largest NATO army in Europe.

Ain't gonna happen without a coalition determined to retake Byzantium.

Soooo......no.

I wish though.

Biological weapons.

Divide and rule

Anatolia proper is too far gone I think. the Eastern Aegean still maintains some cultural connections to mainland Greece; many natives self-identify as 'Romaioi'; whether it likes it or not, the West is engaged in an ideological war with Islam, and has been for centuries.

Calling greeks shit at war when they alone got independence from Turks is fucking stupid. Even more stupid when they BTFO italians in WWII until Germany had to interfere.

>You're the reason your LGS will go out of business
The Greeks have absolutely no experience in ANY kind of warfare since WWII.
>Greece could shoot down one of the many jets Turkey sends into its airspace every year and Turkey wouldn't be able to cry about it to NATO, because they were the aggressor.
What is your point, Mario? Turkey and Greece both do this to each other. To date, no Greek has shot down a Turkish jet. NATO doesn't give a fuck and most of the time the Greeks are the ones to bug out first because the Turkish pilot will get tone and the gyroniggers retreat like the cowards they are.
> Greece could trigger the defence protocols no problem.
Ahahahahaha, "no." NATO is not going to let any NATO member annex provinces of another NATO member. "Defense" is not the same as conquest you fucking idiot.

Stop LARPing. Have you ever been to Greece? I have. It's a shithole filled with incompetent retards and a military that couldn't defend themselves against the Persian military from 2000 years ago, let alone the Persian military of today.

>Calling greeks shit at war when they alone got independence from Turks is fucking stupid
>alone
The British, French, and Russians all supported Greece, but nice try. They essentially made it impossible for Turkey to move troops around by sea and Greece's topography is well suited for defense. The Turks saw a prolonged stalemate of a war and cut their losses.
>Italians
Italians got BTFO in WWII because they're possible the only nation more incompetent than Greece when it comes to war.

Also the fall of Constantinople wasn't thanks to the power of the t*rks, it was because of the crusaders of the 4th crusade who went bat shit insane sacked the shit of Constatinople, making it weak and to never recover since.

I came.

>muh Crusaders :(

The Byzantine Empire was fucked no matter what the Crusaders did. You know why they sacked Constantinople in the first place? Because the worthless Greeks ran out of money to pay all of their mercenaries, aka the entirety of their army, and they fucked off.

Stop fucking LARPing. The Greeks have been shit at everything they've done since the Roman times. Most of the people defending Constantinople at the end weren't even Greek, they were Italian mercenaries and volunteers.

Shit, must've confused one war with another one I found, my bad. I just feel simpathetic towards them, they created Western Civilization and now they are a shithole, they don't deserve what happened to them.

Alright, no need to be a fucking cunt about it. I was just trying to see if the greeks had some compentency back then.

Greeks failed because of the internal disagreements with their retarded king and based venizelos (if I remeber correctly)
All those countries got together and fucked turk roach ass during the balkans wars.
I do think turks are good fighters historically I have a lot of respect for some of them for example the siege of pleven,gallipoli or the war with greece itself.
That being said...that is fucking Greek clay and europe only ends where the will of europeans end.

Genoese and Venetian forces comprised ~20% of the defense of Constantinople, and were primarily ethnic Greek recruits/volunteers from the Cyclades.

They never were. Alexander conquered them in ~330 BC and Semites took them back in ~640 AD.

I SUPPORT THIS

Byzantium fell because their politics was corrupt as fuck and the term Byzantine became synonymous with intrigue, backstabbing, murder and assassination.

Russian rightful clay

Not to mention the Italian merchant republics who actively antagonized the Byzantine Empire for decades prior to 1453.

To blame the collapse of the Byzantine Empire solely on internal incompetence (which was a factor) is asinine.

Well since Byzantium was basically the eastern part of the Roman Empire, they can be considered a 2000+ year old empire. It is to be expected something like this to be rotten to the core.

Honestly, the most likely dilution is to weaken the Turkish state by supporting independence for Kurdistan. Doing so paves the way for the dissolution of Turkey into its component parts, splitting Anatolia from Byzantium.

Okay, I give.

Mr. Dandalo, I give. I've only just realized this whole Byzaboo thing I've been nursing since those glorius summers as a 14-17 year old playing CrusaderKangzToo has spiraled out of control. What began as simply a reflexive glee spurred by feeling myself possessor of some esoteric knowledge ("Well, most people don't actually know that the Roman Embire dint even fall until 1453 [or was it 1204???]...), is now a gross sublimation of something all the more sinister. Now, now this reflexive cringe and whinge -- dare I admit, trigger -- whenever anyone as much mentions Manzikert or Mehmed or even your very own Fourth, Mr. Dandalo, now I know that it is merely a stand-in, a convenient formula of metaphor and synapse by which I can subconsciously give shape to a number of ills and self-loaths I never even knew were there.

Don't you see Mr. Dandalo? I want to thank you! Thank you and all your blessed four-score and teen years of existence for collecting one final debt. That which I owe to myself. For you see, I was never reaally in love with the Byzantines. Few are, at least, not those of us who attach so much emotion to something of the past. Instead, I used the faded codicil of the good ol' Imperium as a cypher for regret, to sublimate all my own past mistakes, regrets, and poor decisions. The idea of the wrecked empire, Mr. Dandalo, was nothing ever more than my finally peering down from the mouse -- or even, up at the mirror -- and not being able to help but notice the degredation of flesh, that waste that the silent hours have long since stolen from me. Oh don't get me wrong Mr. Dandalo, this isn't a bitter realization, no! This is a jubilant one, for you see, we all feel regret, we can't help it. I'm sure you carried your own all those years after personally witnessing the fruits of your labor wrecked by Byzantine agency.

Yes, we all carry regret, path not taken and all that. I'm just glad now, I can do something about it. Now that its out in the open, and no longer being subsumed as 'utterly' futile butthurt, NOW I can go out and seize hold of what years I have left (that I may have had yours total more). Thank you Mr. Dandalo. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I bet that holy cross splintered up did wonders for all those Italian and French churches, and I'm sure that French whore sung wonderfully on the Patriarch's throne, and if it weren't for you, I bet the Quadriga would have long since been a Turkish cannon, killing many a Hungarian or Armenian. Thank you, THANK YOU MR. DANDALO. What's that? You want to see if that little Ancona under your manskirt can still feel a tickle? Well Mr. Dandalo, if you insist! Please me to please you! Haha! Yes! [gargling down your spire of St. Mark]. Oh Mr Dandal-OH!

we must meme this for our timeline to be successful

they didn't sack it, they conquered it and ruled in for 70 years. The Byzantines were treacherous beyond any belief. The Crusaders helped them to recover much of the Empire but then they didn't show up for sieges or battles. During the 4th crusade the crusaders had made a deal with one emperor, but there was a coup d'etat and the new emperor didn't honor the pledge. The crusaders were sick of putting up with Greek games like they had for a hundred years and ended that shit.

God bless Enrico Dandolo and the Knights of the Fourth Crusade

Firstly Barbarians sacked Rome, after that same Barbarians (germanic tribes) so-called crusaders sacked second Rome - Constantinople. Then Rome moved further to Moscow - Third Rome.
Two Romes have fallen. But no matter how hard barbarians (so called Western world) have tried to capture Moscow. The third Rome still stands. And there will be no fourth. No one shall replace our Christian Tsardom and Tsar Vladimir!

> Tsar Vladimir!

Not even a Rurikid. You could do a lot better.

>they didn't sack it
You are re-writing history

Third Rome kinda fell during the Communist Era.

this

>le I don't know what I'm talking about

Venizelos has pushed the turks almost at the center of Turkey but the people didn't vote for him in the elections because they were tired of war, causing the Greek Offensive to fail. Royalist cucks fucked the whole thing up since they didn't even keep their promise not to continue the war after being elected and replaced all the based generals Venizelos had with their own retarded generals.

The "deal with one emperor" was a deal with a prince to kill the actual emperor and usurp him. The deal was to pay the crusaders (who were just mercenaries at this point) half the value of the empire's capitol city so that this selfish piece of garbage could be emperor.

Από του Ολύμπου τη γρανιτένια όψη
μέχρι της Κύπρου τη σkλαβωμένη γη.
Απ' τη μεγάλη του ονείρου μας την Πόλη
ως τη Χειμάρρα, που είναι Ελληνιkή!

Biological weapons targeting racial identifiers for non-Whites and non-Mediterraneans. Clear out anyone with Arabic or Near Asiatic genes and make a lot of babies.

>supporting greecucks after they couldnt defeat a ruined ottoman army with allied support iafter WW1
>they literally cant manage their existing clay, deep as shit in debt, third world poverty, OXI tier denial of reality and hatred of civilized europe
>they dream about WE WUZ ROME AN SHIET when it was gone over FIVE FUCKING HUNDRED YEARS AGO and it was in terminal decline for like three centuries before

Just fucking stop. At the very least give Tsargrad to the bulgarians if you really want to dismantle the roaches that bad.

>But no matter how hard barbarians (so called Western world) have tried to capture Moscow.