>meanwhile Sup Forums is alone and bitter

Alone? No. Bitter? Yes.

I wish I were alone...

so true. im #rekt now. fuck.

wtf I love flannel, patchy beards, and Blacked.com videos now

>wanting to produce in a bloated corpse of a society instead of reforming it

>wanting to work for jews

>Smile for a shitty picture
Yep, that guys happy alright. Great observation.

>be me
>service electrician
>show even a fraction of manliness and the wives of numales cream hard

Nu-males, don't leave your women home with the guy fixing your house...he's literally picking up all the slack you can't handle for her.

democrats like you are wrong about everything

pol are single and happy

numales are atm machien for fat ugly frogs and bitter broken beings

I'd rather be alone and bitter and myself than look like that faggot.

I'm alone, I wish I had someone but I love a very happy life & not bitter one bit.

You wouldn't survive out here where I live being bitter & pissed off all the time.

This, I've cucked a few numales before and it's not hard since their women tend to be sexually neglected. I use to feel bad about it at first but now I just fuck those bitches raw.

It doesn't help that I'm a /fit/izen who actually takes care of myself.

I'm also a nigger.

God spred an-
>I'm also a nigger
RREEEEEEE U FUCKING COON GET AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN.

Nah pol will be lonely because of their warped views.

If you somehow manage to find a white trash conservative mate good for you. You are still trash tho.

Enjoy your bitterness tho.

You better be a fucking Republican fucking Leftist bitches.

Cool fantasy bruh, nobody is tempted by the poor ass electrician lmao.

>numales have wives
But not many children

Your wife doesn't count if she won't let you near her vagina and only lets you see it when Tyrone is nailing her.

They don't have access to anything I don't, I can just buy a high heel and step on my own dick if I want their experience.

Man this is some fantasy shit dog.

You gotta just face the fact that your cartoon depiction of happy people is inaccurate.

I guarantee I have a lot more happiness and success in my life than most of pol because I'm not a bitter autist.

numale detected

>being manipulated by biocunts

You but I'm a chad and he's going to be raising my child without even knowing it.

poor ass electricians clearing over 100k a year lol

>normies
>happy
More like "entertained'

>numale
>dead bedroom
>beast of burden
>lives in mancave
numales are like happy well-trained doggies though

>husband makes money and fame by hardy lifting a finger
>thinking women will lust after the "help" that has to break their back for a living, and no fame

How the fuck do nu males live with themselves or look in the mirror.

Me, BTFO!!!!!!!!

lol, i probably make more on the side than you do in your 9 to 5, if you have one outside of shitposting and expanding your hentai collection.

>wanting leftist women to have leftist white babies

>tfw getting lasik next wekk

I can finally rid myself of these numale cuckframes and become a man.

They also don't have kids, they aren't producing shit for the world, only taking for themselves.

>electricians
>poor

What the fuck planet do you live on?

You do realize that electricians, experienced TIG welders, specialized HVAC/ventilation system mechanics, Etc. make six figures with ease, Right? And that's just the people who do the physical work. Once you work your way up to a supervisor or contract negotiator in these fields you make even more.

These days Blue collar doesn't mean less money, especially since so many idiots are going to college, getting useless degrees, and making 22k as an expendable office worker when they get out.

T. Transportation coordinator who makes great money, and went to college but wishes he hadn't

Lasik was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

I never looked like a numale though, I had contacts before. Also full head of hair and can't grow a beard.

yea but he's bluepilled as fuck

I am a truck driver bitches cream when they see me driving their appliances across country.

You think your women respects you banking 100k sitting in an air conditioned office shitposting all day? LMAO, she needs a real man like me, working in shitty conditions all day making above minimum wage.

Get rekt fucking cucks.

>husband can't fix a rocky chair, let alone a real domestic problem
>thinks women only think about money

they want to date the millionaire and fuck the alpha working man...stay cucked bro, we appreciate it.

because we're not willing to settle down with Chad's sloppy seconds. Numales are pathetic

Underrated

>millennials
>contributing to society
Look, I'll give you the rest of it but that's just ridiculous

The majority of men you call numales will live a disappointing life, lead by their ignorance to the harsh truths of our reality. They will grow ever more incompetent as men, eventually creating contempt from their wives if they have not been divorced.
Lack of children will spur an internal crisis they do not understand. Those with children will have their minds broken by the utter degeneracy they have sown in their psyches.

Happiness is earned, not given.
Wives are taken, not sought.
Society must be disciplined, not stagnant.

Fucking this.
there is a lack of talent out there and techs are getting paid good money.

there's so many bright boys here, you need to learn a skill the jew can't take away or outsource.

Your point? the women Numales have are shit. I would rather marry a nigger than a white liberal woman

It isn't so much what job you do as it is the aura of dominance, the more degrading you are of her the more she'll beg for your cock.

I have a working theory that no woman has ever cheated on a man who's come on her face.

kek

>Sup Forums is one person
Never change, leaf

instead you're a cuck who lives convinces himself that he enjoys being the bitch to women and minorities. not bitch, uh, i mean ally.

id rather fight back to death than let my SJW girlfriend and her nigger bull eat my lunch.

A woman dating a numale = lesbian relationship

>electrician
>poor

Someone is underage!

Lmao, this.

Every tradesman that has to deal with the public thinks they're some kind of greek god with a statuesque body that the housewives are getting wet over as they fix the AC unit, when the housewife is actually just really uncomfortable with the 5'8 smelly guy with 70s glasses throwing out lame attempts at hitting on them and hope they leave soon.

feminists resent beta males for not making them feel like their natural biological sex

Literal NPCs

i just want to be entertained, why dont they give me money so i dont have to work jews, give me money and i will vote for you

>wives
>productive
>happy

Sure, women prefer to fuck alphas, but how is the dude crawling around on the ground fixing a rocking chair for $10 an hour the alpha in this situation?

>OP
>Left cuck living paycheck to paycheck. Married some roastie which will probably cheat on him and become a fat ass in 3 years

>Me
>Married military man living in a different country every 3 years. married his childhood sweetheart who was a virgin when he met her. She is also a conservative and hates gays/niggers.

Not even a little bit envious

Sorry but the modern woman wants a smart, pensive, educated man who will treat her right, not the brute that works at a job he'll lose in 2 years when automation becomes the norm.

THIS is what women want. Deal. With. It.

Hahaha.

I hardly do lowly work like that, and believe it or not, my chick is a phd, and leader in her field...
She loves a working man who will make her feel like a woman...but you numales just don't get that.

Wo

Sparky here too

Can confirm that this happens. Though, it's usually offers in exchange for no bill.

This is typical housewives with a family too.

Can confirm.
I've gotten very distinct "looks" from the wives/girlfriends of numales.

I know you're being ironic, but it's depressing how many people actually believe this bullshit.

rom cuck com

You should actually talk to "liberal women" before you act like you know what women think. Your approach to getting women is why your views and genes won't pass onto the next generation.

my wife cant have friends literally the last 3 females she got close with had nu-male husbands and started chasing my D

I bang 2 new appsluts a week

>nu males have wives

And they get cucked by Tyrone when their wives get sick of having a partner more feminine and emotional then they are.

Also,

>implying I don't have a partner

I'm just not a little bitch. When I'm in a relationship the woman knows I'm the man. Women respect a decent but strong man. Just don't be a total brute. But on the other extreme don't be a fucking pussy.

This shit really isn't hard.

Honestly, the only thing I disagree with is you characterizing nu males based on their profession.

No need to break your back all day at work when you can sit in an office, make more, and hit the gym 4 times a week for an hour and have a better build. You don't find these guys in compsci or engineering, but there are lots of them in a more business office setting.

>Sup Forums is one person

I will pass my genes on by fucking redpilled Niggers. I will throw liberal white women into the wood chipper before I ever think about talking to them.

I regularly have sex with a woman who is married 2A new male

>electrician
>not educated

You need an education to be one, user. It's college-level where I live.

Not to mention it's a job that will weed out dumb people very quickly.

There's a happy medium where you don't have to be a beta, nor turn into a literal faggot from the "redpill".

Most here lack common sense.

>t's usually offers in exchange for no bill.
>This is typical housewives with a family too.

Lol, several times i've gotten blown or fucked with the promise of a 'reduced bill' ... but what are they going to do when they get the full price? complain to hubby that she sucked me off for a discount?

I'm not trying to brag and honestly i feel bad about it and really want to stop but its really tempting and the whole scenario is really a turn on...can't help it.
again, numales, be there when the service guy shows up.

>tries to act smart
>just assumes things where there's a gap in information
Where did that poster state that they spoke to liberal women? How can you safely assume they didn't already do so? How smart do you really think you are kiddo?

I've talked to countless liberal females. They're dumb as shit, and I'd be a nigger if I think they could raise my seed well. I literally just met a liberal woman with her son, the poor kid carried himself like a female.

>implying all jobs will be automated in two years
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA
HA
H
AH
AH
AHAHAHA
HA
HA
FUCK NIGGER
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes.

>women make good choices you can be proud of (?)
Canada, the point of the thread is to never leave your woman alone if your house with a stranger.

holy fuck you're dumb

believe me dude, i know...that should be enough for them, but women are toxic, and are genetically predetermined to seek out alpha genes...they see (or think they do) when a man shows up to fix what their man can't....its a wierd mental thing.

He looks jew. She looks jew. == Tay-Sachs disease.

>my chick
Yeah real cool you being alpha and all bud
Enjoy your ball and chain tho

In that respect this site really destroys the soul, antisocial behavior is rewarded here with little thought to what consequence it can have on the mind

4 years of night school and 8000 hours work here in 'murica

and these days most guys are getting degrees after

I'm not alone, I have a sexy twink boyfriend to fuck and cuddle anytime.

Nigg's don't get shit. And if they do it's not even left over's it the crap white guys don't want. Every white guy and girl in all the major lib tard city's know this. Nigg's know it too.

>electrician
>poor

want to know how i know you're underage?

I'm sure both of you have actually talked to liberal women, and out of the two or three encounter's you've had, you've squandered them by trying to debate why "muh white genes" need to stay pure. You're making a lot of assumptions about two people you don't know in order to come to what's his nut's defense.

Except the only people going to Blacked.com are Sup Forumstards.

lol, ok, enjoy abstinence and total rejection.

keep kissing their ass user....that totally works....

better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Yeah this most assuredly happened.

Normal women will never agree with us. Our views are too extreme for them; they cling to notions based on emotions than logic

>implying that you have the sexual experience to know what being desired feels like.

k

This