FUCKING JEW GETS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY BASED YELLOW-AMERICAN ON AHCA

youtu.be/Pf2us0QJPe4?t=21s

Holy fucking shit this fucking kike gets utterly destroyed by this based yellow-american specimen discussing Trump's healthcare bill

The fucking kike totally loses his shit and has to keep interrupting and talking over the other dude, while based 4CHEN stays calm and composed. You can tell this fucking kike got away with his slimy jew debate and discussion tactics against lesser intelligent creatures, but this fucking guy has NONE of it holy shit SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE AT WORK GET FUCKING FUCKED JEW

ARE WE STARTING TO BREAK THE (((CONDITIONING)))? ARE REGULAR PEOPLE FED UP WITH (((THEIR))) SHIT?!

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE??!

youtu.be/Pf2us0QJPe4?t=21s

Friendly reminder that this is a perfect example of how whites are cornered.

2 people discussing american politics. none of them are white.

doesn't matter that the jew loses. white man is out so that's a win for the jew either way.

anyone liking this hates white people.

based chinaman though.

Ding ding very accurate

>2 people discussing american politics. none of them are white.

Look at how the asian speaks. This dude is full-blown assimilated American, which, for all intents and purposes, is functionally equivalent to "white."

There's a reason why Asians and Whites are lumped together demographically when it comes to entitlements and gibs me dats; asians are more likely to assimilate properly into the culture than every other minority.

You do have a point, but I think it's too convenient to label this a loss for the white man, when this is really a battle between an "American" and a "Jew."

yes whites and asians do tend to get along just fine.

that is not my point. the absence of whites is a show of force for the jew.

I stated that the chinaman was based so don't be triggered my asian friend.

this is pure subversion and is very degerate.

promoting minorities to this extent is not good.

i'm not asian m8 i just take delight in whenever a kike gets totally blown the fuck out in public view

>promoting minorities to this extent is not good.
That's not the point of the post by the way. It's fucking Sup Forums so you can't get away with labeling everything a kike, spic, jew, or nigger, so if it came across as minority promoting that wasn't the intent, but a side-effect of where this post was made

everything is identity so stop being a sargonfag trying to justify this kinda shit.

it is out of line. but maybe you are not white and don't care. you seem redpilled but please get out of naturally white territory.

>Minorities shouldn't ever be allowed on TV ever

>naturally white territory
>anime imageboard
>anime = japanese animation
>weebs only
what

I knew sweden was fucking cucked but I didn't know it made you guys this fucking stupid

>sargonfag
bringing e-celebs into this argument maybe you're the one that needs to get the fuck out, m8

good point. nice to see a shill coming to a logical conclusion for once!

you argue like a sargonfag and that argument is taking place in america therefore a real american should be present.

don't be a retarded sjw asian.

>a real american

Everyone on that segment was an American citizen.

>American citizen

yeah but not real american and you knew it too when typing that.

a real american is white. simple as.

no disrespect to my asian brethren but america is white. china is yellow. just facts.

that argument only works if everyone knows the person being used as a comparison to, but the extent of my knowledge on this faggot is he's a faggot e-celeb and that's it. i literally don't know the fucking content of that dude's videos so if anything you're projecting hard bro.

>a real american
like sweden would fucking know

>nice to see a shill coming to a logical conclusion for once!
nevermind i fucking get it, it's a kike bashing thread so some JIDF nigger got on his cucked sven proxy and decided to derail the discussion to be against whites instead of against jews, REAL FUCKING SMART YOU JEWS NO THAT'S NOT A LITERAL STATEMENT YOU GUYS ARE TRANSPARENT AS FUCK HOLY SHIT DID YOU NOT LEARN ANYTHING SHILLING HERE OVER THE PAST FUCKING YEARS

yeah a REAL american is white.
a REAL chinaman is yellow.

what is your shitstain?

debate me faggot

Based Chinamerican btfo that jew.

Anyway, if you want to fix healthcare in America, then Americans need to stop fucking eating so much and niggers need to stop spreading sexual diseases so much.

yeah your (((JEW))) diversionary tactics are shoahing shlomo

fuck off and keep getting fucked by intelligent chinks like your cucked brethren in the OP who got his fucking balls torn off on live american television, by a NONWHITE NO LESS

JEWS

UTTERLY

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>implying all whites are the same
>implying sweden isn't cuck king when it comes to mental gymnastics

Oh wow a jew taking a nonwhite stance. I am shocked. kek not really.

my based chinamen will know this.

stop this divide and conquer bullshit.

whites belong in white countries, chinamen belong in chinaman country.

jews belong in israel where you have your own ethnostate.

btfo'd keks

>when all else fails, call your opponent what you are

JIDF really scraping for recruits aren't they if they have to get bottom of the barrel scum like you to shill for shekels. fucking SAD! many such cases

checked

YOUR SPACING IS SHIT.

wow good comeback guys.

I just won and your ctr-bucks are useless. grow a backbone and quit from your shilling.

I agree with you. This faggot here is from reddit he doesn't understand your point. He doesn't even understand who Sargon is funny as fuck

High verbal IQ Asiatics are our weapon against high verbal IQ Jews.

Always bet on roof asians

Jews were accepted as Americans by the Founding Fathers, long before the majority of whites were accepted.

Hell, Swedes weren't even considered white when Jews were in America.

Jews are obviously more American than most white people.

You are a fucking retard Swede is trying to tell you that non-whites do not make Murrica American. You act like some moderate leftist kike that actually believes in non-white integration.

Fuck off racist

Quick rundown on the video though? So the GOP healthcare bill is alright after all?

>trusting a norwegian. yeah sure

>racist
yeah your in the wrong place faggot. if you are not a racist then you are in the wrong place.

Ummm... YES goyim, it's great! Fucking wonderful!

That's literally not an argument. The Jews were given citizenship in 1776, at the time when Swedes weren't even considered to be white, let alone eligible for American citizenship.

What you are arguing goes against the historical views of the Jews in America as white.

Liberal argument is literally
>cover every single possible outcome even if it assrapes everyone making less than 70k
>we're the best!

>>Jew gets btfo by chink

>be nowrwegian
>be jew

how can this get worse?

btfo'd by swede as per usual

Actually, since you are unable to come up with any arguments, I win by default as what I write is the truth.

I'll see you around in another thread, this discussion is over.

no I firmly won that one. same as I granted you independence.

norwcuck never seizes to amaze with its lack of shame.

Someone explain like I'm 5 this shit

The ONLY good thing I see coming out of this GOP Healthcare plan is that instead of 2000 pages of complicated shit (a good portion of which didn't even have to do with fucking healthcare) it's now 123 pages. Something people can actually fucking read, and thus so, will make it subject to necessary changes.

So the GOP healthcare plan is as bad as ACA but much simpler, and therefor easier to change?

no, a REAL American is someone who puts the Constitution and the Nation before feeling good and trying to appease every single fucker out there.

literally everyone in America is descended from immigrants besides the Natives

Do you know where you are?

The nation that is America was made by white people. Just like how Saigon is viet land through being the current society there, America is white land.

no

you are wrong and a cuck. crowder like fag.

a real american is white.

literally everyone in America is descended from settlers besides the Natives

ftfy

if you don't like it then go back cuck. to wherever your ancestors came from.

Ok but how does that invalidate Asian American man wrekking jew

It doesn't but we aren't civic nationalist on Sup Forums this isn't T_D

THE
JEWS
FEAR
THE
SAMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

First of all, stop calling people cucks, Sven, Mohammed would be embarrased for you. Secondly, i wasnt saying i dont like it, i was simply saying asian american man btfoing jew is a good american. And him being asian doesnt detract from anything.

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to decide you can speak for all of Sup Forums

>a swede talking about subversion and degeneracy

hahahaha

I will call you a cuck again KEK.

and secondly no shame shall fall on you for being a chinaman.

fact is a real american is white. there is just no debating this point. the west was taken by the white man and as long as america exists it is white man's land. if the chinamen takes it then so be it. but for now stay silent KEK

I'll explain kiddo

we both get fucked by healthcare either way

>democrats promise to fix healthcare
>win election
>healthcare industry fucks over everyone
>republican promises to fix healthcare
>win election
>healthcare industry fucks over everyone

It's a never ending cycle of left right left ballot boxing and power play

Why on earth would I want advice on national identity from a nation that's trying to turn it's own nation into a 2nd middle east?

I don't claim to but, notice you're on the defensive here. The few people here are disagreeing you and your "what's race has to do with it". Race has a lot to do with it for most of Sup Forums.

Honestly sweden, pull the plank out of your eye. The new face of Sweden wears a turban.

His name was Lonny Chen not Ding Ding

yeah I don't care-

my goal is to get people out of their comfort zone on here. sweden has been fucked for a long time. not the issue

Im on the defence from two people, and one is a refugee from Afghanistan.

Stereotypical leftist, just shout your opposition down, disgusting.

>I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED GOY

who cares, more smart people and fewer dumb people is all i ever wanted anyway

So you wouldn't mind America becoming a Asian majority white minority state?

kek

Of course you dont care, Swede

maybe one day you will be uncucked too.

we all pray

not about sweden. we are the example you all neeed. it's not hard. just look

>tfw americans recognize meritocracy and btfo Sven

I didnt say that. Though honestly I wouldnt care as long as i still had say and respect as a white man. I only care about people attacking and oppressing white people. The rulers and shot callers of the US are primarily Jewish anyway.

you seem very quick in deflecting that statement.
How's it feel to have your opinions discarded due to your progressive country?

So you think Americans should protect the white race against Asian Americans? Frankly i dont believe thats much of an issue. The records show theyre pretty cool. Meritocracy btfo sven

Hey user, normie fag here.
I, as well as other normie fags I know, are fed up with (((them)))

Shit I had a laugh.

not holding a personal grudge just saying you are in america because of the white man. you might not belong there but you are there,

you have iq enough to accept it.

OP hasn't seen a beating like that since the 8 year old chained in his basement said he had a tiny dick.

Whatever have fun living in New Prato.

>intents and purposes

>not intensive purposes

Get out

i'm all for america being white, but you're begging for superior minds to dominate you. have some honor.

Fuck off Sven. I'd rather have based Asians like video man than cuckshed losers like you. It's the South and Central Americans we need to worry about in the U.S. Asians hold their own and are a net positive (minus Hmong and certain weird tribal peoples)

no i'm just saying america is a white nation that is all. don't put words in my mouth.

I'm sure you would, and that is why you are losing because you don't have folks like me. stop being a cuckfag please.

White men who helped make this country a beautiful and functional melting pot despite some issues. Unlike Sweden, who truly defined the term "cuck" for this generation. See, here in america we recognize people on merit and give them a chance. We dont give them free gibs and accept the terrorism and destruction of the native Swedish population for the sake of appearing "progressive." If your little muslim immigration plan actually worked well and those fuckers were integrating and helping your economy, there would be no problem and you wouldnt have to proselytize for the white race on an anime image board for the white race. But here you are, because of your fears and your failures. America was created by the white man and has been helped with the earnest contribution of nonwhite men and women everywhere. And your "muh white race" cant delet that because here, there are multicultural men who integrated well and are actually worth their fucking salt and deserve to be called an "American" just like me and not you.

Chen: cool and cogent

Emmanuel: whining butthurt

Look at that hook nosed kike

I actually watched the video. It's essentially the same but the HCA will lower the deficit and allow more freedom of choice for your healthcare needs.

Purity-spiral strategy shill troll detected

pic related

Asians are honorary anyway.

>6:50
Why are premiums more affordable for the youth? Because they are generally healthier and they make less.

Folks like you care more about skin color than worth in society as a human being, and thats sad. I understand though because having women raped by mudslimes for years and being able to do nothing about it must get to you, and make you a little paranoid.

HEH

learn your history. "melting pot" was introduced by a jew early 20th century.

america was founded as a white country. end of discussion. You have affirmative action so no you don't care about merit.

If you didn't pick trump you would have been worse off than sweden just sayin.

america was white until 1965. only a white man will investigate and validate this though.

america is and will forever be white. that's it.

non-white detected

cool shilling schlomo

Our country does multiculturalism better than your country. Thats it

yah true

Is Chen, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Except for him fumbling after varying premiums based on age question (see: ) he he seems spot on. Nor does he seem to have a horse in this race based on his articulated thought.

Motion to add Chen a..k.a 4chen to Sup Forums's vetted, approved list of /ourguy/'s

what about the melting pot or being merit based?

care to adress those shit things? didn't think so

kek.

yeah we're working on that affirmative action problem don't worry.

Doesn't mean he's not right you colossal nigger

Discusting child eater

>yeah we're working on that affirmative action problem don't worry.

let me know please

you seem based.

just saying

Lucky we did pick Trump then.

Isn't it funny how the left did EXACTLY what they said Trump supporters would do when they lost.

>racist

kill (((yourself)))

>that smirk when the Jew starts sperging out
Chen knew