Why is this causing so much butthurt among blacks and spics?

Why is this causing so much butthurt among blacks and spics?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocidal_rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it is racist. Its so pathetic to see the white people in europe are so in denial of the fact that we are the new europeans.

Sorry, but the conquered must learn!

Because those two minorities are the antagonists of civilization.

a fucking zigzag

Our flag represents the racial change in europe my friend.

Fuck off ice cream sandwich.

t. white guy on a proxy

t. Prince Mohammad Chocolate Bar with Wrapper

Looks like a trashcan with a white trashbag turned over on its side.

Because they are the 2 groups that froth at the mouth at making whites a minority in the US, and they feel entitled to that result.

Because he's such a well known author that he's become a beloved part of American culture, and he previously was well known for his liberal views, so him coming out as a race realist and member of the alt-right is deeply shocking to many

fpwp

so close, user. just a hair less over-the-top and i'd have blown a gasket instead of having a good laugh.

Insha'allah you will meet horrible deaths

Holy fuck, I laughed at this. King would be so fucking triggered if we memed this.

They have no concept of the right of existence. We all have to coexist together, and we all must agree that we all have an inherent right to exist.

>be a nigger
>try to come up with reasons why white people shouldn't exterminate you and make room for white children
>rock and roll
>peanut butter
>um...
>BLACK LIVES MATTER!

funny thing is neither rock and roll nor peanut butter are black inventions

Come over here for a couple days and experience the "great diversity melting pot" you shit heads so proudly champion and say it again you Motherfucking Hershey bar.

*farts*

>new europeans
You people, Kuwaitis, and Emiratis have succeeded us as the fattest people in the world. You've achieved nothing more.

>Come out of my mansion to live amongst the peasants

I think not, friend

Keep sucking our dicks for oil, 60% man

according to some lib who's article I read they're pissed because it equates cultural identity with racial identity. And it's evil when white people do that

>We all have to coexist together
When have they ever compelled anyone else to "coexist" (we all already do that btw)?

You had to become an evil right-wing Nazi to even bring to light mass genocidal rape in the UK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocidal_rape

Make it happen

>sucking our dicks for oil
>habeeb doesn't know basic economics
You are literally dependent on us, you just said it yourself. Name another significant export from the middle east, I dare you. We gouge you of oil from your own land and essentially run your infrastructure. Bow. the fuck. down. sandwich.

because they know their magic words are rapidly losing their powers

fucking kek

you should just let it say 'Steve King' though I think

Before we let anybody in we need to sort our selves out. We need help our own citizens before helping immigrants.

because their masters told them it was offensive and its fine if they don't integrate.

i don't care what they say about you hershey bar, i will always remember you as being delicious and smooth

bored soldier on deployment seems more like it, I used to shitpost in Kuwait all the time as an arab

>Why is this causing so much butthurt among blacks and spics?
Because it literally names the jew with these groups. Both of them contribute nothing to American culture. One wants to live as a perpetual scavenger and parasite while the other wants to destroy it over some reconquista fantasy. Left on there own, they could never build anything as great as the US and they know it.