Pizzagate Theory

What if this scenario is close to the truth?
What is Trumps mothers surname?
Isnt she Scottish?
What if she was the choice of Scottish Rites Free Masons to bring the Anti-Christ into the world? What if, for any reasons you want to think of, the Masons selected her, or she earned the right according to whatever rites and customs they would use?

Fred Christ Trump. Her husband with the Tesla research. He would be the father,making their child the literal son of a Christ.

The Anti-Christ,Lucifer,the Lightbringer as a man. Wouldnt he be born into immense wealth? Wouldnt he expect only the best of the worlds finest things? Wouldnt he date super models and the super-wealthy? Wouldnt he expect to win and wouldnt he define himself on how much he showcased his success? Would the Anti-Christ, the Master Builder of the Masons become a Builder? And not just a Builder but the greatest known Builder of all time? Wouldnt he have strong lusts and extreme greed? Wouldnt he haggle over paying for services? Wouldnt he win the Presidency? Wouldnt his Brand be known as having helped define the luxury lifestyles expectations around the world?
And wouldnt he become the very best at hospitality? Defining modern wealthy tastes and expectations?

WOULDNT HE BE ABLE TO GET YOU ANYTHING?

The best booze.
The best women.
The best drugs.
The best cigars.

You name it. Wouldnt he take pride in being that guy?

That guy that can get you "Pizza"?

Why fire Preet? Why nominate an Epstein guy?

Does Pizzagate lead directly to Donald Trump? Not as the guy stealing and raping kids. Or dealing drugs.

He doesnt drink or use drugs. He doesnt fuck little girls.

But hes that guy that can get you the very best, whenever you stay at a Trump property.

Who do you think turned his brother into a drunk?
What if the devil himself is taking out the people that that would expose him and bring him down?
What does the code mean when you like your Pizza and like to eat it backwards?

Pizzagate was debunked. That's why we don't see it in the catalog anymore. Of course, don't know why I got three day ban posting a pizzagate thread debunking it. Had great sourced material from trusted sources like the NYT and WaPo as well as the D.C. Police statement. Guess they don't want discussion on it. Probably tons of bots were activated on it. Guess it for the better, it was debunked anyways.

>Anti-Christ
>born into immense wealth
Nope.
He rises from nothing.

Doesnt his name mean Ruler of the World and Deceive?

"You like beautiful girls? I won beauty pagaents! the best and most beautiful girls! -whispers- I got Pizza too.

I can picture that, cant you?

Who is known for getting involved with pageants? Sex offenders and that guy that can get you what you want.

You know this sounds exactly like what the anti-Christ would be like.

Almost baited me you fucking shill. Pedogate is very real. Regardless of that stupid comet place

the anti christ is/will be a literal faggot that has no interest in women

look it up

Kek

Trump is divisive the AC will be a uniter.

>Who do you think turned his brother into a drunk?
His brother was pressured to rule a business empire. It didn't fit him, so he got depressed and started drinking alcohol to cope.
>But hes that guy that can get you the very best, whenever you stay at a Trump property.
If this was a case, he'd be loved by the elite. The media would be covering for him at every opportunity.
>What does the code mean when you like your Pizza and like to eat it backwards?
If it's related to pizzagate, it probably means that he doesn't prefer "cheese" (he'll eat the crust before he deals in cheese). If it's not, it probably means he likes delayed gratification, or that his methods are non-standard (but still get the job done).

>posts a pizzagate debunk thread, which has the keyword "pizzagate"
>gets banned for it
>wonders why there's no pizzagate threads

>trusted sources like the NYT and WaPo
wew you had me going

NUKE CHINA!

In the anti-christ prophecies, Satan apparently comes down as "lightning from heaven". Baraq means lightning in hebrew, and bamah means heights.
Therefore, Barack Obama, or Baraq U-bamah, is "lightning and heaven" or "lightning from heaven".

Wow fuck me

his name literally means, ruler of the world, sent by god, who triumphed

Obama brought the anti-Christ into the world, didn't you notice his slogan the rising sun?
Anti-Christ lives amongst us now.

I hope so. I hope Im wrong and youre right.

Obama. Born of a whore, hoodwinked everyone. Got to the highest office in the most powerful nation, still attempting g to run everything. He originally came from a nothing ass mud hut in Africa.

>cia shills

B I N G O

Troubles soon...

No you fucking dunst. Look into the mothers family history.

Its the alignment of the royals and the Masons that is Trump which is important.

>mfw

Donald means "world-ruler" in Scottish. John is derived from Yohanan, which means "graced by Yahweh" in Hebrew. Trump could mean a trumpeter or a drummer, depending on whether you believe it came from "Drumpf".
Trump, his wife, and their children (Donald Jr., Eric, Ivanka, Tiffany, and Barron) make a family of seven. The book of revelation mentions seven Trumpets that, when sounded, cause natural disasters to happen on earth.

your face is gay

Yeah, rough first day on the job.

Also note that Trump's parents had 5 children (Maryanne, Fred Jr., Elizabeth, Donald, Robert).

Sure this isn't this one?