The alt left is born. This man is unstoppable in debate. I don't think there is anyone who stands a chance

The alt left is born. This man is unstoppable in debate. I don't think there is anyone who stands a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WYyZKaSiZlw
youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=srr7BGrMgRs
youtu.be/4ogzq__m8oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah he is devastating to the right

youtu.be/WYyZKaSiZlw

kek

between this and the swole left, i am officially reccomending Sup Forums stand DOWN with this war.

Fake Jews

He won against Sargon, Lauren and Jim.

He lost to Ryan Dawson and Martin Shkreli.

I listened to both the Jon Tron "debate" as well as the Mister Metokur one and I am convinced that this guy does not have an ounce of self-awareness.

He literally describe sortieing the US Special Forces in Mexico in the earlier one. This guy is fucking retarded.

For all of Jon Tron's ineloquence in the discussion, he did not succumb to any of the mindless posturing of Destiny. The fall out from this conversation has more to do with normies not realising that Jon holds conservative views than Destiny being a formidable orator.. Honestly, I think Jon did a pretty good job for an idiot.

>talking fast and strawmanning
>arguments

He did not "win" against Jim or anyone. Your average listener is simple too stupid to realise how completely empty everything this guy says actually is.

Also Lauren is a 21 year old girl, whoopdeedoo

all these shill threads should just end with this. Once that video is posted just stop posting or sage giving notice to the video.

>practices debating constantly
>wins against a guy who has never debated before
>Lost against people who have practice debating for example: shkreli, dawson
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Point out when in those debates he was ever strawmanning

seriously everything that comes out of that piece of shit's mouth is hypersped garbage. Liberal morons think that the one who speaks fastest and says the most garbage wins.

He literally just spouts liberal talking points, with a couple instances of genuine cognitive dissonance (which go completely unnoticed by his chatlog and most listeners). He is just a fast-talking moron.

Not that I think Jon is much more sophisticated, he just happens to be honest about his own position unlike that cherry picking fuck

destinys audience are obviously very dedicated. being autistic and winning them over is what we do.ยจ
stop being a lazy italian and get winning.

He did it the entire time during the Jontron debate.

He constantly attributed Jon's inelequant explanation of white identity politics as racism and nazism.

He also denied the cultural war going on in Europe between immigrants and west.

He's bay's first chomsky

In the video with Jim he literally states that women and minorities are unable to make their own decisions in life and must therefore be constantly propagandised to by the state in order to have any chance in life

He also states that racism is necessary and should be used positively. He doesn't have a singular consistent point on anything and taken out of context he would sound even more racist than he claims Jon is

Can someone post the naked ape debate?

every strawpoll in the twitch chat during the debate had 40% of poll respondents claiming JonTron was winning

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
Here's Mister Metokur making Destiny almost start crying in a debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
Here's Ryan Dawson BTFOing Destiny on every single point for two hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=srr7BGrMgRs
Here's Martin Shkreli humiliating Destiny 5 minutes in and the faggot spends the next hour sucking him off because he lost so badly.

Pure cringe. Also reported for spam.

Jontron made the whole new right movement look bad He's a bad messenger. But even so he made Destiny look like the partisan pseudo-intellectual he is.

Not an argument.

>jontron made it look bad

t. liberal with massive dildo up ass

destiny was useless and JT won. that is obvious to all.

Everything I've seen from this guy (first 20 minutes of your linked vid) only shows him talking fast and straw manning trump and the people he's arguing, he's gonna go against someone prepared and get stomped, also I wouldn't say that he's "won" any of these debates, all he's done is bicker the same stuff the left has been churning for months, nothing new,

JT was on the correct side of the debate, and still almost lost. Destiny is just hot garbage.

>debating random retards who politic as a minor side hobby and dont really know what is happening or why they hold the positions they do
>being really smug cause you 'win' every debate you have
ok buddy

>manlet
>divorced
>pays child support
>feed his kid junk food 24/7
yeah..lmaooooo

>autistic gaming YouTubers debating politics

Anyone who takes this seriously needs to kill themselves.

Smells n looks like ashanazi jew fart to me...

Keep the Dawson link posted in every one of these shill threads. He BTFO'd Destiny on, as you say, every single point for the entirety of the debate. I've never seen someone lose a debate that badly before anywhere. Destiny even had to concede "he knew way more than me".
This guy is hardly a debating champion. Dawson destroyed him and anyone who has done a modicum of research and isn't a meme YouTuber would as well.

he just got rekt lmao

he lasted one day

Dude that's not an Italian flag. Don't you know a Gambian when you see one?

Debating on the internet is like running in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still a retard.

Yeah, Ryan Dawson isn't a joke, he's one of the most categorically well informed people out there. He isn't a kook on any subject either, so it's impossible to defame him even when he denies the fucking holocaust.

yeah that was level 3 bait. level two was irish but gambian will do KEK

>another retarded e-celeb jerk off thread
fuck off

People actually watch this garbage for hours.

The fuck is wrong with your generation?

He reminds me of the video of those black sheboons debating. They think talking fast makes their argument more impressive.

Destiny is a slight above average iq who spends all day playing games who pretends he is some big boy intellectual.
Look here OP, he has been BTFO multiple times by actual intellectuals.

tis fucking cic literally says nothing and spouts out the same old strawmen and virtue signalling in each of his debates

shit bait
sage

It's a podcast. You have it on while you're doing menial shit.

fuck off cuckboi

what the fuck, that guy takes so fast!

i want to see him debate a bullet, with his mind. gas yourself shill. RWDS will come do not worry

steve destiny bonitis has been cancer since forever
he lives and strives for maximum drama
he's been shit since star craft
he offers nothing of value to the world
he exists to ride off the headlines

absolute garbage in whatever community he and his fans infest.
goddamn I've always hated that low t faggot

truly the intellectual powerhouse of our time

how can drumpftards even compete?

>The man that argued for the invasion of mexico to destroy the cartel is a more efficient alternative to illegal immegration than a wall is unstoppable in debate
Well yeah if you just never take any position and attack the ones of others while occasionaly spouting the most retarded statement ever that is so stunning to it's opponents that you can't even argue against it then yeah, he is a master debater indeed

Menial shit is yalls lives.

>flag

This guys a legit moron. Watched 5 minutes and he already blew himself out of the water.

Grade A mental retardation.

the guy is fucking dumb actually.

any decent polack would destroy him without even bringin' up the muh joos argument.

Yea, MisterMetokur did make Destiny look like a fucking cuck.

the dawson and shkreli 'debates' were meant to be debates on trump, but they ended up agreeing that trump is fucking retarded

Not interested in debating, not interested in chatting.

Interested in erasing them from the record of history.

thanks for the rare

HES DEBATING SOMEONE RIGHT NOW!!

Haven't seen the shkreli one but the dawson one was hilarious.
>I don't know that I have to look it up.
The whole fucking debate.

If his debate with JonTron was any indication, he just uses lies and liberal myths to justify his point without actually looking at the basic facts.

that is cause he IS a fucking cuck

His points are absolute shit and are easy to refute. Against anyone with half a brain he stands no chance.

YES! Finally, someone else understands.
The only way to win is not to play.

he peppers with different arguments to flee from trons original points. dude is a lisping cuck

>talking too fast

Is this just an American thing? It's not hard to follow what he's talking about at all, since he usually strings out a concept into a minute explanation.

>spergs out and yells/talks over his opponent
>repeats dishonest liberal bullshit

Yes truly unstoppable

Ffs, outdebating jontron is no feat, there is good reason that he didn't talk politics until just recently

lmfao destiny got absolutely fucked

also is all he does talk really fast and ask hypothetical questions? he never seems to make a clear point.

lol doesn't this fag play starcraft for a living? intellectual lightweight who will only debate if he can control the pace and narration of the debate, and will only do it on his platform.

sounds like a con-artist to me.

youtu.be/4ogzq__m8oE

He got raped here, he is a literal cuck

HAHAHA lets invest in Making Mexico Great Again....Sorry this Cuck needs to realize Bernie is a lost cause

his debate with ryan dawson is pretty good though it's not much of a debate

>Have to get over the rump of a load of whiny bitch leaders
>Leader of the sister movement is a bigger, louder whiny bitch
wee

He doesn't let people talk. That doesn't make a good debate. He's like the millennial version of Bill Maher.

Its not about not being able to understand him.

Its about him speaking quickly in place of actual arguments to seem intelligent.

He was shit at Starcraft and now he's being shit at League of Legends. He's mostly known for his personality.

saved

Destiny has low testosterone. He preaches about how great diversity is, while he lives in a 90% white state.

Checked

I don't understand how, with Sup Forums's infinite intellect, hasn't effectively argued why race redistribution and deportation is necessary.

The only guy that did great to the point of making the 'debate' and info session was that Dawson guy. And he wasn't even a hardcore Trump supporter or alt-right.

He's also an out-right hypocrite, where he uses the same exact tactics Jon does, but from a different point.

has anyone ever asked Destiny why he chooses to live in a 90% white state, while preaching how great diversity?

he is leaving a trail of obliterated Sup Forums alt.right heroes in his wake

He does have arguments, though in a long form conversational format, aren't always made thoroughly.

He literally always sounds like he's talking fast, you seem to be projecting your insecurities if you think the way he speaks is to seem intelligent.

No, the only Sup Forums hero he had on was Jim, and Destiny got raped.

Lauren Southern / Jontron etc. are all redditors.

Destiny has low testosterone. He preaches about how great diversity is, while he lives in a 90% white state.

I was just thinking that. I was watching a debate from a couple decades ago between Canadian politicians and they all spoke at respectable speeds. They didn't try to talk around their opponents, which is what a lot of these guys do to sound smarter. It's a way to try and throw your opponent off his guard. To be fair, people like Milo do it too.

repill regressives

its an autism thing

who is he debating now

literally who

Sargon, and Internet Aristocrat rocked Destiny.

I can't stand Destiny, he is a collectivist who believes that people have no agency for their actions, and that society is at fault for what people do.

he sounds like a white nigger

He doesn't, and it is a very common criticism against him.

shill thread

the argument for racial superiority is a losing argument. the argument should be that the foreign hoards have terrible cultures that are the antithesis of western civilization, same with nigger culture. That Islam is a poison.

But there can be an argument that there is a plot by (((them))) to undermine the white majority, but it cannot be considered "good" or "bad" except that (((they))) want the brown people to vote democrat.

>Also Lauren is a 21 year old girl, whoopdeedoo
This.

The white kid that wants to blow planes and skyscrapers when he grows up is more intelligent than any 21 year old womyn.

>women and minorities are unable to make their own decisions in life
No, Jim implied that to put Destiny in a corner. Obviously people can and will make their own decisions, but those decisions can and will be shaped by a lot of different circumstances.

>He also states that racism is necessary and should be used positively
Again, that's something Jim implied to take it out of context.

Is this what austists arguing is like?

He didn't.

You are in denial.

DELTE THIS, DESTINY IS SMART AND THE BEST STARCRAFT PLAYER RANK 1 AND NOT AUTISTIC