Is JonTron's career over?

Is JonTron's career over?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow
youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM
springer.com/gp/about-springer/media/research-news/wealth-doesn-t-protect-u-s--blacks-from-greater-chance-of-incarceration/7820280
reddit.com/r/JonTron/comments/5z9m78/blacks_blacks_blacks_blacks_blacks_blacks_blacks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D_deficiency#Darker_skin_color
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hopefully
fuck all these youtube faggots

>Implying the Jontron subreddit isn't composed entirely of shitposting

>Is JonTron's career over?

yeah but his journey just began

lol i recognize that dumpster fire from the new red letter media video! cool!

I like how Shareblue sabotaged his reddit page, if you get what i mean? unless most of his fans are pure young PC morons.

>Jontron unpreparedly debates an insane leftist that is literally making up facts on the spot is now being pigeon-holed into the strawman for the left to attack and use as a symbol of how the right is all wrong

Boy, this is going to get annoying.

>literally gaining popularity and subscribers

Nope. The audience of most of these e-celebs happen to be generation z. You don't want to fuck with those people, they're literally going to gas you in the future.

Well they don't care too much for facts.

Jontron is evolving from vidya and movies into the adult realm.

May Kek bless his transition.

Is /r/Jontron being raided?

>Reddit

Oh boy it's not like the site is filled with Narcisistic Millenials that ban any dissenting opinion and are always leftists.

Fucking hell.

No. He still has millions of subs on Youtube and even though his subreddit's being brigaded now the truth is that most people don't care and probably even agree with him. This isn't like TV where you get kicked off if you offend the Jews. He'll still make money being as racist as he wants.

Are you implying Pleb.bit ever needs to get raided to get that shit?

>reddit

Actually no, he gained subscribers in the last days even
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow

>Drama
>ever beeing bad for a career fueled by attention

You niggers probably still think Trump "sabotaged his own campaign"

fuck plebit desu

>reddit

who cares

if reddit likes you, then you are doing something wrong

Holy nigger, what is google and researching? Are they that lazy to check his claims rather than say "oh its made up"?

He is our guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

Yes.

I got banned once on Pleb.bit for pointing out that Front Nationale is not that bad.

Career?

What career?

As far as I know, he stays at home and talks to a cheap camera connected to his personal computer.

Career...

The snowflakes over there are melting about this drama.

He is obviously a Sup Forums user.

someone post the evidence for "poor whites commit less crime than rich blacks"

THEY ARE PURE EVIL YOU STUPID GYPSY VAMPIRE

1 year from now
>John "punished" Jafar
>a hero denied his sub count

Hes a starting domino. Theyre going to go after him pretty viciously.

Hhmmm Generation Zzzzzzyklon you say?

It's not, you're in denial because it hurts your feels. Pussy.

I wonder if Jon realizes no one will give a shit in a week as theyll find something else to get mad about

>Persian hating Arabs
They should have at least expected that.

>reddit

Jon is my man

That's the whole point. They have no arguments and can only use peer pressure and bullying.

I don't think you understand how little we care about youtube celebs.
Sage and hide these threads, people.

yikes

>The chances of incarceration in America are always higher for blacks than for whites or Hispanics, regardless of their level of wealth, according to a new study led by Khaing Zaw of Duke University in the U.S.

>The findings indicate that although higher levels of wealth were associated with shorter jail stays, the likelihood of incarceration still was higher for blacks at every level of wealth compared to whites.
springer.com/gp/about-springer/media/research-news/wealth-doesn-t-protect-u-s--blacks-from-greater-chance-of-incarceration/7820280

>we

At least he makes money?

And earns probably six figures a year from youtube revenue allone with that, see +whatever he earns from those ads he does in his videos etc.

I honestly wish I had that much of a career,

am I to assume this evidence doesn't exist? I can't find any on google beyond prison statistics

>muh systematicc

he has 3 million subscribers. what if he changes the view of a few hundred people with a couple of tweets to align more with what we believe in.

every little but helps you know

There is no such thing as bad press.

yep.. just like pewdiepie's
oh wait

>his journey begun
>at the end of the Burger King Lot.

All that shit is literally ironic shitposting. It's literally Pewdiepie all over again.

There is my dude, he's a star on youtube, and if his content is suddenly considered toxic by ad executives he's gonna find his sorry ass begging for donations à la Molymeme pretty quickly

Where's the original source for wealthy blacks committing more crimes in 2006?

Can someone tell me if he said something or is this just a bunch of shitposting?

Well duh. Obviously blacks are being targeted by invisible oppression.

fpbp and he's a fat beta. he deserves whatever happens to him.

That's the most Reddit screencap I've ever seen.

Internet celeb threads belong on Reddit friend.

>in 2006
Not sure what you're referring to. It was a longitudinal study. See

He's actually right about genetics and crime instead of "much rayciss"

Talking about this.

>He is of Hungarian-Croat and Iranian descent.
weird mix desu

reddit.com/r/JonTron/comments/5z9m78/blacks_blacks_blacks_blacks_blacks_blacks_blacks/

Upvote my bullshit

Sounds like he's living the life. Making money while still basically being a NEET.

This almost makes me want Sharia Law.

I know he doesn't have fuck you money like Pewdipie, so this might end him. His fans aren't as numerous or loyal.

if Satan said it, it must be true

No reddit is just full of effeminate cuckboys and normies

#IrainiansAreRacistNow, How will Iran ever recover?!

Why didn't he just come out as a full racist and debate starting there instead of this luke warm racism that just makes it feel awkward? The debate would be way better if he actually said what he wanted.

I don't think you understand how much popular Youtubers make these days.

He has a "film crew" of 7 people. This isn't 2012 anymore.

>I'll unironically suck your dick for it without making it gay
Yep. legit redditor

I dont know just went and checked out what people are saying in his latest videos, seems overwhelmingly positive towards him, dont even know him and have never seems a video of his, but I just subscribed and will watch some of his shit when Im bored (he doesnt post often anyways).

Unless he goes full-right, yes. There's a home for him among ours.

Are cucks considered swingers?

>You have a different opinion than I do
>OMFG you're a racist sexist xenophobe turbo Nazi!

Can we please gas these people Sup Forums?

time to coopt this happening to our cause

get those hashtags going

#2ndGenImmigrantValues #jontron #racist #transphobe #homophobe #whitesupremacist #religionofpeace

Pewdipie for the most part was joking but JonTron was dropping statistics and facts.

>Revealing your powerlevel
Oh Jon, you poor fool.

Where did he get this thing that Mexicans are starting secessionist movements? I thought cal exit was started by whites?

#Trondidnowrong
It sort of rhymes

link the thread I have some alternative facts for this fuckwit

You know.. He's probably in this thread right now shitposting along with us.

I just listened to part of the debate and both these guys are fucking terrible at arguing, holy shit it's like listening to children.

>Why didn't he just come out as a full racist and debate starting there instead of this luke warm racism that just makes it feel awkward?

Many of his fans are anti-racists and nonwhites. That would absolutely destroy his career.

the thing is destiny schooled him on almost every argument he made.

Do you libcucks always resort to petty insults when we say something you don't like?

>being a cucked faggot who can't speak his mind

Does anyone know?

no you dingus

we pretend we are snowflakes pissed off at jontron and sneak in the redpill that even 2nd gen immigrants are incompatible with our culture

we are throwing jontron under the bus for the greater cause

Interesting tactic the shills have now.

>oh look its another Shairah Blue trys to divide us through attacking youtubers.

Last week it was molymeme and now they are trying their luck on Jon. Will it never end?

Yea, but most likely he invested a good chunk of the money he made from it and can now shitpost freely for life.

Strumpfh is finisged, its over.

not to counter-signal too hard here, but you can't just go full guns blazing/redpill on some internet fight and not back your shit up.

Remember you're fighting to convince the observers

I'm talking about his fans shitposting.

Good plan, I'll need to create a few new burner twitter accounts. We throw a lot of people under the bus. I suppose to kill the Jew you must become the Jew.

He didn't, JonTron was just so terrible at making his points that all Destiny had to do was sit on the fence and keep asking him to explain himself while he stumbled about sounding unprepared. Destiny was pulling out the typical "Trump is racist cause he said this thing which he didn't actually say" talking points.

kek i bet this schmuck thinks pewdiepie still only makes a couple million a year

hes past 150 million now and is slated to be richer than jk rowling in the next 5 years

anyone with 3 mill subs and an average porportional daily views for that level makes ~500k-1mill a year

If JonTron and PewdiePie keep redpilling people and it wins us enough converts? Then actually yeah, probably. We get enough manpower behind and we can just gas these people.

destiny didn't, if you slow down the video enough to actually hear his points most of his facts are made up on the spot. Hell, he didn't even know that wealthy blacks committed more homicides per capita than poor whites. Destiny just talks so fast and mumbly that you cannot understand him so it sounds like he won.

Mate, most people have shitty jobs they hate. If I could make a living doing basically nothing, fuck yeah I would

Wait, is this true?

I got banned for linking this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D_deficiency#Darker_skin_color