Are Bikers the Most degenerate white people ?

(Not counting Anti Fa , or SJW Commies)

Is there anything more degenerate to be if you're white and in the USA ?
Essentially these sub humans are worst than niggers in a lot of sense

>We Be Given to charity n Sheeit
>Muh 1%
>Don't disrespect Muh Colors
>Muh Meth
>Muh Go Around Girls
>Muh Harley no jap bikes
>Muh Territory
>Muh Sgt in Arms
>Muh Respect
>Muh Enforcer
>Muh veteran Status

no you are just a manlet who never drew a dime
so please have sex and get a clue

I bought my house cash at 30
I think that goes a little further than the average person

Pretty shitty attempt at a hot take

Nah, you're just a nigger.
Go drown in a toilet.

> Poor Fag Identified

like every other gang, they're dirty impoverished degenerates that commit crimes. No better or worse than black and Latino gangs, and deserve no free pass for being (mostly) white.

Also, don't fall for their bullshit about brotherhood and camaraderie, they're full of shit.

Use sage you fucking retard.
You're still a nigger.
I know I'm better than you.

Oy vey that's clearly france you fucking goyim

Depends on the club. Some are degenerate white niggers, some are basically a white nationalist militia.

Kek

I've never understood this. It's one thing to be a criminal, which I can sort of understand. It's another thing to be in a criminal in an organization, and thus risk having RICO rain down on you one day. It's another thing entirely to be in a criminal organization with a fucking LOGO and a clubhouse. You might as well phone the cops once a day and dare them into tracking your every movement.

And yet they still get away with crimes daily.

Being a biker does not make you a degenerate. I had family that were in clubs, not 1%s and many of those clubs have very respectable guys in their ranks. Belonging to any club does not make you a meth addicted criminal. There are bad folks in any organisation. As for the bikers that do act like thugs at least they don't get sloppy like gangbangers.

>Muh sell poisonous drugs for profit to other white people, ruining their lives and the lives of their families around them.

Mongols are like 80% mexican, lad

gas yourself op. just gas yourself

I would agree with this. Brainwashing, cult-like mentality and blind devotion to a criminal enterprise is absolutely degenerate.

Trips,
Kek agrees. Bikers are degenerates.

Some of the best folks I ever knew were old school bikers. Loyal to the fkin end.

They are a joke in this country. Whites are a minority, basically just wogs dealing drugs. Half of them don't ride bikes. Spitting in the face of 70s bikie culture.

In Australia bikie gangs are now run by middle eastern crime gangs..no longer white degenerates

The Banditos, and IIRC the Warlocks also have substantial Mexican percentages. A lot of biker gangs have a lot of spics in them, actually. Seems to come from the scene's historical routes to Southern California, I guess?