What would you do if you saw a nigger beating up an Asian girl?

What would you do if you saw a nigger beating up an Asian girl? m.youtube.com/watch?v=MRWCiKVCJRA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=4b5_1370271036&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Claim my waifu, what else?

So this is why sheboons always get hair weaves, it's a strategic option.

Who knew, through some form of low cunning, the sheboon has adapted their fashion sense to life in the hood.

Try to stop the fight.

don't care. Fuck asian coal burning whores

Well, the gook doesn't even belong in this country so I would root for the black girl and then bounce.

Nothing, both are inferior races...

Was it her own choice to get involved with the nigger? Then let nature take its course.

She can't be Asian. She didn't bust out kung fu, karate, taekwondo, or judo to put that spade in the dirt. And we don't get a clear look to see slanty eyes either.

What about a white girl beating up an Asian girl? m.liveleak.com/view?i=4b5_1370271036&comments=1

I am sure her parents/grandparents totally don't regret leaving Asia

Nothing. I don't want to get beat up too. Pfffff.

That's not very ladylike. Hopefully they made up afterwards and are now best friends.

THICC
H
I
C
C

Laugh and wonder why it doesn't know judo or some other chink shit.

It depends. If she was f****** him I wouldn't care but if she didn't even know him I would beat his ass

Slant eyed zipper head shouldn't be here but fuck nigger... Hhhmmm

Watch, let this sacrafice serve as a public redpill

Is there even a move to counter the baboon hair grab?

Fuck, now even Asians are sucking off big black cock? Wtf. Maybe the bf was a white boy who is into oil drilling? I'm sick of these bbc men taking all the women.

im always surprised by the level of brutality shown by black american girl.

Yes, involves grabbing the hand and planting it on your head, then locking it like any other wrist lock.

I'd let her make me a deal I can't refuse if you know what I mean.

I'd tell the driver to keep going.

who the fuck would take the risk of getting shot by a sheboon to protect someones elses tribe

white people need to stop being martyrs