Indian flag posting has completely stopped

>Indian flag posting has completely stopped

Are they preparing a nuclear war?! What the fuck is going on ...

We bullied them too much :(

Looks like Modi banned Sup Forums again, Don't know why he does that.

They, unlike the leafs, have some dignity and leave if they know they will face nothing but ridicule.

They're too busy chatting up whores on Instagram

he heard the sound of street sweepers rolling through and rushed away for a clean poo

I feel bad for them because some of them are okay but they can never post on here or spee.

Required nation-wide designated pooping time?

The entire country got a ticket for 1 free shit in a toilet. Seeing as there are so few of them in India, they will be AFK for a while.

India gone silent, about to wipe out Pakistan. Meanwhile Turkey's about to get roasted from the west.
Next year in Jerusalem.

GOOD. I have never seen a dot Indian make a good post, not even once.

They are probably just hiding behind proxies

I think regular Japan immigrant poster is a poo with proxy

Please rangeban all of Pooistan

Lot of cool people in India, actually

We are preparing for a nuclear war since we got the nukes.

It's diarrhea monsoon season, the worst 51 weeks of the year

>caring about pakis

where do you think the radioactive refugees will go

POO
IN
LOO

They're stockpiling Dirty Bombs, and they're extra dirty if you know what I mean

Explain to me what is happening in India. I didn't pay attention to the news.

Monsoon comes in late July to Late September idiot.

Well the bost biggest news is:
>Modi is the most anti-muslim leader of most anti-muslim party i.e. BJP
>Elections in the state of U.P. where the largest muslim population lives
>The biggest state in India
>BJP has no muslim candidate for elections
>Opposition hails him as the most anti-muslim guy to ever exist.
>He put Hindu candidates in almost 90% muslim areas too.
>Election results declared
>BJP wins by a landslide even in those 90% muslim areas
>Opposition goes apeshit crazy

I said the Diarrhea Monsoon you fake Indian. How did you sneak over the border from Pakistan?

Do you think building Asia's largest nuclear facility and an underground nuclear naval base right next to each other is for a fucking joke.

Even though we know you can't poo in loo, and teary eared you come back with shart in mart, just know when the Final Crusade comes, we're bros against the mudslimes.

You can't sneak from borders, unlike you retards we have walled borders and we shoot people who try to cross it.

Nuking of Pakistan when?

>india
>internet

my dude they were all us anons using proxies just like you're a turkroach larping as some white nationalist aryan god

We may shit in open but you guys are more retard than us. You may think yourself as the big guy in the muslim vs anti muslim war and white vs black war, but your population is so retard that half of your population will be fighting for muslims and blacks in those wars.

You are joke.

Those Pookistanis always chickened out.

We have free unlimited 4g services. You can get a monthly 4g unlimited pack in 5$. You can say our internet is cheaper than the tip you get for delivering pizzas.

>You are joke
Topkek if you read that with Indian accent

I feel bad for all the bullying india gets

>tfw india is better at something than you

isn't india basically a pseudo-apartheid state with the aryan upper caste having all the power?

my god i hate indians

You know that you don't need their cooperation to nuke them right?

Just do it Pajeet, what's the worst that could happen?

>Pookistanis

think about it, you see shitskins on the streets of India but all the Indians you see in movies, television, politics, etc, they all have fairer skin and european facial structures.

Nope.

explain this

Really?

What's the worst thing could happen?
Let me see, an Indo-China nuclear war, while every cuck white country like yours and your little shit liberal brother New Zealand wanting other white countries to war with India.

>Free unlimited 4g
>Yet they shit in public streets

Theyre taking time off to finally learn how to poo in loo.

How else do you explain a country that is modern enough to be launching rockets into space but still has a large segment of the population without plumbing, leading to them having to shit in the street?

India is a strange place

We have the most ugliest politicians in the world, pic related.

>methane powered rockets dropping methane powered bermbs

>all made of hardenend poo

Every time Pajeet posts, you bully them with the POO IN THE LOO meme. You drove them away. Apologize now.

I saw a few a couple days ago. Typical poo shit posting. It seems like mods are banning a lot more now.

India will divide in two different countries, Aryanstan and Dravidistan

But I mean all the Indians you see in the media and all, they look whiter and more aryan. Yet when I visited India, I saw shitskins everywhere.

What's going on here?

Most of the ISPs are banned, so you see less posts by Indians.

THE STREETS FEAR THE POOWARRIOR

It's like in Mexico, they just hire whiter ones.

so basically... apartheid?

You got the nukes.

But you don't have the codes.

Wtf sweden i thought we were bros

Fuck off pizza boi

Our Space Agency is a government organization that funds its space programs by launching satellites for other countries. We are the Jews of the space race.

It depends where you visit. If you visit poor states then they are all shit skins, If you visit North Indian rich states like Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir then we are like you see on TV, except the poor fags who are laborers in our states.

South Indians are basically black people but good in maths.

They're the ones typically involved with bots and spamming.

It would make sense they are getting banned.

so basically, the street shitters are laborers and south indians?

You are the most retarded guy I have seen on here.

It's Mohammad taking a break from rape and free monies

Some of them are, other street shitters and laborers are Biharis (they come from the state of Bihar) and they are literally niggers by every aspect of their lives.

Admitting you are the same as black people.

kek

I hope all you smelly fucking bastards end each other and stop polluting the rest of the planet with the stench of shit

We bullied them off here. Luckily I saved a poo flag for when it becomes rare.

>American education
You must be a total retard, we are more ethnically, linguistically and culturally diverse than Europe you nigger.

I heard India was quite clean and nice in the cities before all of those people flocked to the cities and made a mess everywhere.

You guys need something like apartheid to segregate them.

nigguh

>muslims vs cannibal child raping street shitting caste system bride burning smelly fags
Fuck off. They both suck

I hope we send the whole population of Africa and Muslim countries to Australia and then nuke that shitty island but fantasies never come true do they?

Then why do you all look the same? And smell the same Curry Nigger

>diversity is strength

Toilets and clean water aren't luxuries in Europe

Not gonna lie, former POO voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching POO crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the designated shitting streets.

It's nice, the quality always go down when to many none europeans speak

Yup, Biharis are the most dirty people on Earth and they ruin every good city in the country. You can't do much because almost 90% of government and the administration is full of them because they are corrupt as fuck.

Be the bros you guys are and vaporize the Pakis please.

You either get book worms who prefer cramming stuff from books than showering and cleaning or lower castes who go their to drive taxis. Its like expecting hygiene in a ghetto. We upper castes are more hygienic than you fucks.

I never wrote diversity is a strength. Geez you are one dumb motherfucker.

Honestly India shouldn't even be one country. The British imperialists were fucking retards to group it all into one massive empire. If you guys were maybe like 10-20 different countries, maybe some parts of India would be pretty nice.

Stop being such a faggot masochist Pajeet.
you know you are hated but you keep coming back for more.
Go drive a truck into a crowd of people you smelly cunt

are you brahman?

Uncuck the UN and we will do it less than 24 hoours

Nope, no part of India would be remotely nice. It would have lead to a way bigger exploding mess than in middle east.

Why didn't you have that mentality before you welcomed rapefugees Sven

Based

You really fucking think you hate us more than we hate ourselves i.e. Indians hating each other? We don't give a fuck about our hatred, you are pathetic. You couldn't even defeat emus with your hatred.

Kshatriya.

>uncuck the UN
I wish I could

"we are more ethnically, linguistically and culturally diverse than Europe you nigger."

..culturally diverse

Your words Pajeet. I'm literally going to sit on my shitter and wait for your reply.

Thank you for a simple, straightforward answer.

What part of India are you from?

It's always interesting to observe that the Indian folks that browse Sup Forums are more Americanized than the guys that are here for years on their H1b visas doing IT stuff. I work with infosys, cognizant and virtusa guys all day long. Absolutely zero bants, but good hard working people.

Deport kebab, import curry

The saddest of it all, it's all true.

its just designated street shitting time