CNN cuts feed when Obamacare victim starts to share story

youtube.com/watch?v=bzlcXOFs5n8

Why does CNN keep doing this? I don't see this issue with MSNBC or Fox News. Either CNN is intentionally doing this, or they have the shittiest equipment I have ever seen a news network have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_DKtUULZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcck5CVSkW0
youtube.com/watch?v=trLbb0Ucyy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh noooooooo

LÜGENPRESSE

Bump

>perhaps the press will report it

I love Donald so damn much.

Bump again.

You can actually see him reacting to being told they're going to cut the feed. He's saying into a mic, "Okay," when the feed cuts, and he cuts himself off and "reacts" to the feed disappearing.

Those damn (((tv gremlins))) are at it again

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_DKtUULZ8

CNN must have the worst lines in the news industry. Is this just a placebo thing where we're seeing what we want to see or do they truly only cut people off who go against their narrative?

this

I honestly thought it was a coincidence but this is like the fifth or sixth on I've seen

No, it happens often enough at convenient times for CNN's propaganda interests to be no coincidence.

I also like how Trump says that "perhaps the press will report it" before this happens.

This. Happens too often, and never on other same tier networks

Don't forget this

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcck5CVSkW0

tonight they were still milking the Russians did it.

just heard it kek

lügenpresse halt die fresse

This isn't even a surprise anymore.
CNN is completely invested in their narrative.

It happens every time they get someone who fucks with their narrative.

CNN really is fake news.
Leaving out parts that they don't like creates a false image of reality that could only be called fake.

They can't keep getting away with it. I mean, they can only pull the "oh no that sucks" card so many times.

This is getting pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHA
A

HAHAHAHAH
AHA
HA
HAH

DELEET THIS

It's happened 5 times that i know of now, all during segments that oppose CNN's views, they are kike media and kike media can not be trusted.

>perhaps the press will even report it
>press cuts the tape

OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The studio mics were muted from 0:00 to 1:14.
At 0:54, the anchor was told of the plan to cut the video and to pretend the signal was lost.
The video goes blank at 1:14 and the anchor is told that it's showtime.
At 1:16, when you finally see the anchor, you can LITERALLY HEAR HIM mumbling the word "OK" in response to the instruction he just received. Aware that the camera is now rolling, he suddenly shifts from his guilty/apprehensive hand-covering-mouth posture to a hand gesture expressing fake shock.

that's what, 4 in recent history?

CAME HERE FOR THIS

HOW OFTEN CAN CNN PULL THE SAME TRICK

even the normies noticed

Free advice for you newfags, spamming pepe/pol related shit on YouTube is going to further pollute this board with kids, and is counterproductive. Cut it out.

that's what 4+4 is for, you silly goose

Oh no.. That sucks!

youtube.com/watch?v=trLbb0Ucyy4

That happenes, go.uy. They need more money to fix the issue, so watch more of their shows.

shit happens all the time now

its 20 fucking 17 its not 1998 getting Kosovo War footage from a satellite feed

Yep it's 2017 and stations can now skimp on their communications equipment by using the cheapest fucking consumer crap tech. Because no one cares about footage from foreign wars when you can make a pundit eat KFC with a knife and fork while talking about trump.

Maybe they should check their DNS.

Sounds like Trump saying "I know".

He said "okay" a second after the feed was cut.

most of the nigger anchors chow down kfc, bitch about white people, and talk bout mud dick and mug body muh choice and then choose to watch the rest of the niglets run around and kill one another. lazy as fuck

They're just having (((technical))) difficulties.

ya'll don't get it CNN needs to hear the story first and then inform you about what it was. They just don't want us to be confused about the story

CNN needs to be executed for treason. Corporate personhood laws mean the company itself can be subjected to the death penalty just like a person would.
Trump needs to have the federal government seize the company and liquidate all of its physical assets

>Corporate personhood laws mean the company itself can be subjected to the death penalty just like a person would.

CNN TO THE GALLOWS WHEN

>Using le 56% American Meme
Hi there! Why don't you step outside with me. But first, I need you to delete this post. I'm sorry, you seem to think I'm asking. I'm actually giving you an order. Don't do anything you'll regret.

her story sucked.

"yeah, so my insurance is high. and it costs a lot. that's it."

yeh i laff'd then cnn still bitches out, so much failure in so little time