Cunts, is this a thing or am I being fucked with something fierce

Cunts, is this a thing or am I being fucked with something fierce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rP9dlTornbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a thing.

IIRC, there was a tranny that took his own legs off with a chainsaw on the jerry springer show or some shit.

Weird shit man.

I blame satan and his demons for this.

We need more funding for mental health issues, this is ridiculous

The Jewish "science" of psychology has convinced people that their illnesses and delusions are actually legitimate mindsets.

Devils smarter than this surely, some other retard is at play here.

One dude apparently practiced on animal parts from the butcher so he wouldn't bleed out after cutting off his own hand

Might be the Jew's, probably psychologists. No doubt trying to they'd push this as a mental illness while there's money to be made

>tfw told by school I'm inferior to all these people who clearly are inferior
>tfw pressured into sympathising with them from an early age by school
>tfw parents can't be arsed to intervene
>tfw parents can't be arsed to even ask how school went
>gonna convert
>must accommodate my own ailment somehow

This is literally "I'm not special enough"

How is this anymore weird then chopping off your dick?

It's called Munchhausen Syndrome and it's been a thing for years.

barbie.avi

Totally bigotted! How dare you question someone's disability identity.

On a rare moon, you will come across a person or two who are this fucking nutso and/or stupid.

These people are fucking rare, though.

Sadly, it's an actual thing. I can remember reading a story about dumbass who wanted to be blind, so he poured Drano in his eyes. I'd have to say wanting to maim yourself in order to be part of a particular segment of society is a sign of serious mental illness.

>what is "fibromyalgia"
>what is "fatigue syndrome"
>what is "back pain disability" but can still do logging in back of his house 9 hrs a day

What would be the treatment for those who identify themselves as a mentally challenged? Lobotomy?

Malingering I think is the term

Vote Democrat.

Hell, I'm practically deaf, not a candidate for a cochlear implant, and I actually had some schmuck tell me "I think it'd be so cool to be deaf!" The look on my face must have been one of "Walk away or I will reach up your scrawny ass with my bare hands and rip your fucking spine out!" because suddenly he's all "Oh shit..I forgot, you're deaf, ain't ya?" Idiots like that totally piss me off.

youtube.com/watch?v=rP9dlTornbM

I am transbillionaire, I need the government to gibs me dat so I can be what I feel I am.

Have you never heard of men cutting their dicks off because they feel like they don't belong to their bodies, my dude?

>some other retard is at play here