HAPPENING: SEAL TEAM SIX ENROUTE TO SOUTH KOREA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4311040/SEAL-Team-6-joins-South-Korean-forces-military-drills.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8488460/Osama-bin-Laden-dead-Barack-Obama-given-re-election-boost.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Wonder how long it's going to take before NK either nukes or gets taken down

Who knows, the situation in nK is a series of constantly shifting power plays. Kim jong eun is finalizing his control over the military and the people but might not be able to surpass their intelligence community. But who leads that faction is unknown to me.

why doesnt seal team 5 ever see any action

Your pic is JTF-2, you dumb shit

>SEAL TEAM SIX

looks more like AF cops on a enroute prisoner security detail

Why would they announce this? I assume NK has taps on US media. Wouldn't this alert Kim of their presence and cause them to double security.

They were in Ferguson Missouri last night

Propaganda to either shut them up or reil them up.

Remember when we flew a B2 over south korea during a few years back? we let the media know about it. We flew them every year over south korea

>MTF nK never knew until we announced it

>ZOG's elite murderers

So? They go everywhere. No evidence of escalation with Best Korea.

Because it is mostly a diplomatic threat. Just another move in the chessmatch with the cult of LOL.

that look legit. Good to see all the seal teams keeping busy

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG TO DISTRACT FROM THE REAL OPERATION

SHIT ABOUT TO GO DOWN ON OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD

The world is on the brink. Prepare for battles.

cry more hockey nigger

>thinking I'm going to drop a pic of devgru

Legit read this is Gandalf voice...

Wait a second wait a second

Obama loves terrorists but he allowed the Osama kill mission to happen.

Why?

Because that mission got Obama re-elected.

Crazy?

The Osama mission happened in May 2011.

>Implying that 'SEAL Team Six' means anything anymore and the unit they think they are talking about hasn't changed names at least half a dozen times since 'Tricky' Dick Marcinkos day
>Implying the mainstream media knows jack dick about the special operations community and usually just says 'special forces'

Can I get the original and can you post more riot cop HD pics / Bearcat and or tear gas background pics?

Shit like that gets my dick hard.

Bow when you mention the sharkman, faggot

military industrial complex is hungry
need new war to keep scamming the murifat taxpayer
GG north korea, you're next

That motherfucker is wearing adidas shoes to kick in the door while a dude with his face covered and a light machine gun covers him. The only way to make it more russian is if they had vodka bottles and potatoes in their vest and some dead hostages in the background.

Uh, sweetie, it's called NAVSPECWARDEVGRU nowadays.
Honest mistake snuggums, but try to keep up.
Thx, sugarplum.

Fatty is about to get REKT.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8488460/Osama-bin-Laden-dead-Barack-Obama-given-re-election-boost.html

FUCK.

Obama knew where Osama was for 4 years and he waited until the right moment. Kill one terrorist to fund a thousand more.

Oldfag

>hessian mudblood with hero envy

diplomatic posturing
NK likes to throw missiles around in the name of testing and drills, when the real purpose is intimidation.
Trump is responding in kind by basically sending an elite hit squad to do "drills" in Jong's back yard.

You probably don't even know what hessian means, cakeboy

spill the beans nigger, where

Dumping what I can

They're the faggots we kicked the fuck out of in Kentucky.

>send more hans abdullah mohammed

It's all ready to late to attack nk , you just don't start wars with country's with nukes !
Oh look navy seals are attacking us. Ok fire all the nukes

"seal team 6" is "dead". Officially died in a helicopter crash, shortly after their last official operation, officially...

>implying we don't already have a nork seal inside the missile silo to goatfuck the whole deal

just gonna leave this hear

did I mentioned hokey too?

on my planet i was special forces too

could just be a simple intimidation psy-op, Un is already paranoid as shit, now he'll be freaking out about Navy seals.

I'm guessing the distraction may even be to open a door for N. Korean generals to act and take care of it themselves. At this point, they have to realize the psycho will eventually execute them if they don't do something.