As a newer user of Sup Forums I want to know the truth...

As a newer user of Sup Forums I want to know the truth. Do you guys hate none whites or do you just want them to live away from whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf
heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/h1b10min.html),
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/)
archive.is/gGnmb
youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA
imgur.com/a/JituK
pastebin.com/8y7e6XPB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello Newfriend

We want each people to be with their own, we don't hate any race, its just ironic shitposting if we say we do. The white race is being genocided through means of mass immigration and it needs to stop.

My other question is, what would you say to someone who is half black and half white or half any other race?

I don't hate anybody. I just want my people to be safe and happy too.

I have a very good friend who is mixed race, so I was wondering what you guys think of him. I do not care if you think negatively I am just looking for different points of view.

They should marry the a person of the nonwhite half of their race, especially since white genes are recessive.

Mongrels are an abomination, I don't hate anyone but mongrel mudbloods.

Hey I'm also new and curious, I'm white and am surrounded by immigrants yet see no sign of genocide, where do you see them?

There's always going to be some level, and missing-chromosome literal racists aside that's no big deal.

The deliberate encouragement of it with the defined intent of eliminating a people is a crime and deserves the harshest possible response.

I only hate faggots, and would you look at that here comes OP

new too, but I know a shitpost when I see one. you're probably a result of said genocide, halfie leaf.

Half blacks still half to go back to Halfrica.

I have no problem with any immigrants really, as long as they do no corrupt American children's minds. There are a lot of American converts to Islam, both white and black and it is scary

Kill yourself you filthy nigger loving kike

No, I am actually fully white to the others thinking I am half. I am just wondering what other fellow users of the board think to get a feel for the place.

>I have a very good friend who is mixed race, so I was wondering what you guys think of him.

He should stick with his own kind.

>I'm white and am surrounded by immigrants yet see no sign of genocide

That's an example right there, your being displaced in a land that was nearly full white for the last 300 years

Also, the UN definition of Genocide is this:

any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical,
racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to
members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part1
; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Source: un.org/en/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf

With the rate of Non white immigration into European and majority white countries today, in the next decade they will be a minority in their own homelands, and eventually displaced and nearly destroyed. That, by UN definition is genocide.

I just do not want Islam to take over.

>I have no problem with any immigrants really, as long as they do no corrupt American children's minds.

Well the average H1-B visa immigrant is less intelligent than the Average american (heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/h1b10min.html), by bringing less intelligent people into America, and leaving them to have children who will have similar intelligence (since IQ is highly hereditary) doesn't that corrupt the minds of Children for the future by making them less intelligent?

>I just do not want Islam to take over.

Well you would have to stop the massive inflow of Arabs into the united states and europe, especially since most of them are Muslim

I was mostly talking about their change in ideals, but when you look at it that way I see what you mean.

I personally never met anyone I could hate, but like fuck jews amirite?

Jews always get mad when you say others have been victims in the world.

>I was mostly talking about their change in ideals

Well, I may be making a stretch when I say this but most of the muslim world is very unintelligent, and they tend to gravitate towards islam a lot, hell half of all Arab babies are literally inbred (pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/) and when you lower the general IQ of a population over time, along with importing the same people who advocate for ideals like Islam, it seems like they are only conditioning future generations to be muslim

I'm fine with black people (wouldn't date one but eh). What I do mind are niggers.

>Jews always get mad when you say others have been victims in the world.

Yeah, its because they lie about being victims A LOT, they even admit it. They lied about the extra 5 million deaths in the holocaust to gain sympathy from non-jews.

archive.is/gGnmb

>The “5 million” has driven Holocaust historians to distraction ever since Wiesenthal started to peddle it in the 1970s. Wiesenthal told the Washington Post in 1979, “I have sought with Jewish leaders not to talk about 6 million Jewish dead, but rather about 11 million civilians dead, including 6 million Jews.”

>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.
“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

>“I have been to many Yom Hashoah observances — including those sponsored by synagogues and Jewish communities — where eleven candles were lit,” she wrote in an article in the Jewish Review of Books in which she lacerated Wiesenthal’s ethical standards. “When I tell the organizers that they are engaged in historical revisionism, their reactions range from skepticism to outrage. Strangers have taken me to task in angry letters for focusing ‘only’ on Jewish deaths and ignoring the five million others. When I explain that this number is simply inaccurate, in fact made up, they become even more convinced of my ethnocentrism and inability to feel the pain of anyone but my own people.”

Oh, I understand what you mean, There is a buddy of mine who converted to Islam and I do not know what to do to get him out of it. what pisses me off is I have known the guy since high school and he and I were in AP classes and all higher educational stuff.

Everyone who has an IQ below 100 or only exists because of government assistance or foreign aid should be genocided.

damn that's harsh bro

Stop fucking niggers then

>There is a buddy of mine who converted to Islam and I do not know what to do to get him out of it. what pisses me off is I have known the guy since high school and he and I were in AP classes and all higher educational stuff.

He is what I would call an outlier, because not every muslim is a double digit IQ person. I personally am Gnostic, but I have very strong sympathies for Christianity. Would you care to show your friend some material from here?

This pretty much proves Islam is illogical and false, and if your friend is a Higher intelligence person like you say he is I assume he will take this evidence and make an informed decision and not just disregard it right?

youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA

imgur.com/a/JituK

Never did

I do hate gooks irl
Too many of them here in veracruz

Thanks for the help man, hopefully this will save my bro.

As a newer user of Sup Forums you should find a hole and die.
Don't make threads, you're fucking with our number magic.

Checked, leaf did nothing wrong for once

Sure, show him pic related too, also stay here I will be dumping some links, I suggest you save the link to the paste of them

pastebin.com/8y7e6XPB

Live away.