So are the Christian 'nationalists' of Sup Forums finally dead now? Or are they still around??

So are the Christian 'nationalists' of Sup Forums finally dead now? Or are they still around??

youtube.com/watch?v=drx2CeZUMz4

Other urls found in this thread:

faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope, still here
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/

fuck off kike, you will burn in hell

Kek the mental gymnastics are real. Pick one dude, Christianity or nationalism.

do i have to watch your video to find out why you think they're mutually exclusive? or will you just tell me?

nationalism and Christianity went hand in hand for over a thousand years, not sure how some jewish intellectual tricked you into thinking they're incompatible in [current year]

Varg is a nice meme and a nice....spokesman (?) and all. But he's wrong here. Get rid of traditionalist Christians and literally any American/European nationalist movement falls apart. He's a little ignorant of the pan-European history of the Catholic church on this one.

t. Protestant

Tell me about it. I was listening to Mysterium Fasces the other day and they were talking all about God and Jesus and Christianity and Christian tradition all that shit. One of them was even saying that he's going to become an Orthodox priest.

And then when of them drops an N bomb.

It was just so jarring. What the fuck is going through a person's head where he thinks he can be a Christian and a racist? It is literally insane.

I hate that guy, such a phony

>thou shalt not hurt people's feelings
i don't remember this commandment.

the "greatest man ever born from a woman" according to Jesus, john the baptist, called jews serpents
Christ himself called a canaanite woman a dog

"love thy neighbor"??

more around than pagans ever will be.

tough love exists, nigger

your neighbor =/= the guy halfway around the world.

hence the catholic countries like Poland, Italy, and Hungary despise immigrants.

Protestants are the ones being a massive meme.

>Protestants are the ones being a massive meme
>Pope kissing the feet of refugees
A-user...I...

>pope kisses refugee feet

>Therefore protestants stop being a meme
Meanwhile in England, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, America.

protestantism isn't an organization, it's a categorization,
some lesbian womyn anglican priestess in sweden removing crosses to appease muslims has nothing to do with my baptist church

whereas all catholics have francis as the head of their church

See, thats the problem with protestantism.

Its almost as bad as communism has never been tried
"Oh well my specific protestant church does everthing right unlike all those other ones around me"

If the catholic church does something bad, it actually blows over quickly due to the churches size and rich history but too many people seem to think that the entire system can collapse due to one error or stupid person.

The reason they think this is because in protestantism, as soon as somebody fucks up, it seperates into two more protestant groups.

The orthodox actually ended up doing the same thing, with sects excommunicating each other due to minor things that could be discussed or simply forgotten in history as just some retarded priest.

Think of the catholics as a pane of glass, the orthodox as broken glass, and protestants as ground sand.

When the catholic glass gets hit (by a scandal for example), the whole glass vibrates.
When the orthodox, only the piece vibrates
When the sand gets hit, to the naked eye its like nothing happened

But clearly, one of these is more put together than the others.

Look I'm not saying there aren't based Catholics. All I'm saying is that there are more based Protestants. Besides here's the thing about Protestant churches. They are so divided and scattered that they cannot be easily subverted, unlike the Catholic church. Even better, it is easy for Protestants to come together due to their mostly shared ideas. We are mostly immune to hijacking, as an outsider would have to go into every little town and small city, go to every church and take it over.

>They are so divided and scattered that they cannot be easily subverted, unlike the Catholic church.

I would say that being so divided and scattered is subversion itself.

Not really. While there are some differences between doctrines and such, there really isn't bad blood between churches individually. Therefore it is easy to unite against problems (such as several churches collaborating for some fundraiser. This could easily be collaborating for something actually serious). Think of it as a loose confederation.

you're a great writer, that was captivating (not sarcasm)

There are more of us than there are of you CIA shill.
You are the worst kind of faggot. Atheism is slavery to degeneracy.

>mfw they identify me as a CIA shill

Religion plays absolute no role in what the politicians do to fuck our countries up.Plus practically everyones an atheist in those countries + mine.

Look faggot I'll let you in on a little secret. People aren't perfect and when you're the leader of a church and you fuck up it reflects immediately on the entire group. I think all branches of Christianity are somewhat askew from their intent.

I don't know what branch of the church to subscribe too because I don't know what God thinks about the current time. He talks about Jesus and the story of the disciples then fucking skips to the end of time.

was getting caught part of your plan?

Varg can't kill anyone by wits, only by knife.

I have to be honest I didn't read the whole post.

Vargs a dumb natsoc LARPer, literally using the hitler pro-Islam argument not so subtetly at the end there

christian conservaties like Orban and Listhaug are the only ones holding back the muslims hordes, not WEWUZVIKANGZ larpers on welfare

>varg the literal murderer
>lecturing others as a moral authority

OF COURSHE

Christianity is a disease of degeneracy, one should just become a Pagan

youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU

>Christianity split into many sects and divided Europe
I got a feeling that a Pagan Europe wouldn't be very united either, even though all European religions fundamentally are the same.

blocks path*

Sage

Why would i want to worship gods that lost to the so called (((cuck))) God hmmm?

>mfw Hinduism is the last European religion still standing

HERE WE GO AGAIN

>zeus vult

YOU MEAN ZEUS WHO DEMANDED HUMAN SACRIFICE

ALL THROUGH OUT GREEK HISTORY

EVERY GENERATION

EVERY PAN HELLENIC NATION

ONE ZEUS

ON WAY OF OFFERING

Codreanu has done more for Europe than types like Varg ever will. So much for pagan superiority.

All religions demand human sacrifice though.

LOOK UP MOUNT LYKAION

NOW

HE WAS TO EAT YOUR GODAMN KIDS

NOT CHRISTIANS

>[bushes rustling]

>Varg.
>Having any worth whatsoever as a moral authority.

Why do people still gulp down the horseshit this guy spews out again? He's pretty obviously delusional, and literally an example of what happens when one takes their hatred of Christianity too far.

Well.... If christ was fully man and fully god....
we required one.

Wrong.

The Christian God demands that you sacrifice yourself.

HAIL THEODOSIUS THE GREAT

SON OF GOD

AMEN

WAKE THE FUCK UP

YOU DONT HAVE TO LITERLALY KILL YOUR OWN FUCKING KID AND FEED HIM TO A "DIVINE" WOLF CALLED ZEUS AND EAT THEM WITH HIM

What if I want to though

If I take your Varg jpegs, will you die?

ELEUSINIAN MYSTERIES

NO BODY COULD SPEAK ABOUT IT.

BECAUSE THE CHIEF MEMBERS ATE YOUR FUCKING BABIES

>VERILY VERILY THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS UNTIL ALL THINGS FULLFILLED

Hey, Serbanon from last thread here, I guess we just continue where we left off?

And you cannot say that the Caesars were as them

Because they were jews.

>render unto Caesar the things which are Caesars
Until Nero they protected the Christians

That's just saying be nice to people, don't be rude etc. If someone isnt worthy of your respect you dont have to pretend they are.
as said jesus himself called a woman a dog once.

Also theres a difference in the pot calling the kettle black and telling someone how it is, too.

I'm here. Pls stop shilling your godless kike hat religion.

VARG

YOU DEGENERATE

FILTHY
SCUMY
CVCK

YOU FUCKING SATANIST
WHY DONT YOU OFFER UP YOUR OWN
GODAMN KIDS TO ZEUS HUH?

ZEUS VULT AMIRIGHT????
YOU HYPOCRITE

YOU OPEN SEPULCHRE

YOU LYIN

ALL THROUGH OUT GREEK HISTORY

EVERY GENERATION

EVERY PAN HELLENIC NATION

ONE ZEUS

ON WAY OF OFFERING

Still here and strong, you damned dirty ape

SIEG HEIL

>Scandi Pagans were redpilled guyz

Yeah they were totally pro-White. When the vikings raided their neighbors and enslaved them that was breddy based wasn't it? And then there's the part where they travelled hundreds of miles, down the Volga, just to trade those White slaves for a handful of coins. The best part? They didn't trade those slaves to fellow-Whites but to Arab Muslims, to fill their harems with. This display of white nationalism continued for five centuries and ended because those bluepilled Christians showed up and didn't approve, like cucks or something

Fuck Varg.
Nationalist living in someone else's country
Master race but lives on welfare
He is useless trash

Reporting in you mixed race Brazilian degenerate

Then it means you should probably go and get help, user.

AYO
>*bangs shield*
HOL UP
>*chucks throwing axe*
AYOOOOOOOO
>*drinks from your skull*
YOU BE SAYIN'
>*steals from monastery*
AYOOOOOOOO
>*looks around instinctively for armored cavalry*
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
>*opens up a 40oz of mead and pours some out for his homies Ingvar and Brynjolf*
SUM FINNA
>*attends blót*
DAT WE WUZ
>*participates in overseas raiding*
AYO YOU BE SAYIN'
>*rapes Irish slavegirl*
WE WUZ
>*goes berserk*
VIKANGZ N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIITTTTTT
>*converts to Christianity*

Actually the opposite. He says he will have to work with them and then threatens the Muslims that he will use their ideology against them.

>Grab spear
>kick fat overweight larper in nuts
>shove pole in pagan asshole
>then shove spear

And Claudius decided to expel the Jews from Rome who persecuted the Christians, but not the Christians they were declared innocent of all charges!

>*converts to Christianity*
kek

Poo in loo brings up good points. Everybody always also seems to forget about Nero when criticising Charlemagne

>evidence of 9 out of 2,200,000,000 christians welcoming refugees
we elected the wall guy though

Amazing non arguments bucko

AS IT IS WRITTEN

YE

HYPOCRITES

MURDERERS

OF

ABEL

FROM THE VERY BEGINNING

TO THE VERY END
GO FUCK YOUR GIRS ASS

YOU KNOW

TO HONOR YOUR GOD

I TOLD YOU ONE THOUSANDS TIMES

MUH MASTERS DEGREE user

NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT CELSUS

Catholics seem to be borderline liberals though.

I beat Varg up at a concert in the 80s. Easiest fight of my life.

I believe it

fuck off enonymous ur dead now

Not a Christian by most definitions, but heavily Christian influenced, and will happily stand beside them and defend them.

I've always seen them as liberal towards a lot of things except abortions.
>source be catholic for all 26 years of my life

Just because they were infiltrated by kikes after ww2 does not mean they are liberals by tradition. Likewise today's protestantism is nothing compared to Lurterian traditions. Only church that has kept its traditions is Orthodoxy. Which is the way to go if you ask me.

most catholic politicians are pro-choice for some reason
(by most i mean the two i can name, pic related and tim kaine)

>christians elected trump

try again hebe

Just stating an observation of members political beliefs not church doctrine, which has been disappointingly liberal compared to the older traditions.

>Listening to Varg "communism is good, ally with the muslims, who cares about white identity" Vilknig

go back to /christian/ you mentally deranged christuck

Well at my local church we had two liberal priests then suddenly a conservative priest. A lot of people say Protestants vote what their pastor tells them to but Catholics sometimes fall into that same pattern. Idk what I'm saying anymore but I guess it depends parish to parish in some cases with Catholics.

*softly sings*

"Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn"

Of course, but that is not a reason to not believe in a particular faith. Neo-pagans and polytheists alike tend to have their beliefs solely for the sake of nationalism. They use it as a tool and not an end in of itself, they will end up realising eventually how that can never work well

We're still here, nigger.

>mentally ill
>thinks repeating numbers on an anime website's political section determined the outcome of the united states presidential election
fruitloop

So today

Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn

We will analyse

How Marxism

Has had a positive effect

On western culture

go on, prove it.

To give Varg credit he didn't say communism was good. He did say elements of it like emphasizing the collective over the individual though is why the east isn't falling to degeneracy as quickly and still holds on to some tradition.

Well the pope to me just seems to be throwing away some of the pride of being catholic. Religious groups do serve a function to society of some sort, and Francis makes the Catholics look like they bend the knee which has never been the case really until modern times.

The Bible literally calls Jews Antichrist. If you attack Christianity you are shilling for Jews.

churches will never deny shitskins because they are their own organism concerned with their own survival not yours

i mean they go on fucking vacation just to go recruit more shitskins

I used to agree but hippyjesus accepts everybody especially gods chosen people