A Zuck Dawn Looms

So, Zuckerberg is going to run for President in 2020.

Clearly, he must be stopped. We have only four years to turn the public opinion against him, and he literally owns the platform through which 58% of American adults connect with each other and intake news. He's putting money into AI research for the purpose of mass-processing both public and private communication to weed out "concerning" statements and opinions. This man is the next great evil, likely groomed by the same people behind Clinton, and he is undeniably more dangerous than she was. The puppet-masters see an opportunity to seize the presidency with an unprecedented surge in the young vote. They're going to target the currently-ineligible teenagers who will be able to vote in 2020, who are also more enslaved to social media than any generation before them.

We cannot rest, we cannot grow overconfident in the wake of our victory. The wolves stalk in the shadows, and if our light dies out, they will tear us apart and feast on our guts. Mark Zuckerberg is the next great threat, his influence must be weakened and his reputation must be tarnished.

Meme War II must begin now, my brethren. Fight on, and Shadilay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9c8UHgGTjwU
youtube.com/watch?v=9c8UHgGTjwU
youtube.com/watch?v=nKEysJUpeEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he has 0 chance of winning, only someone so far up their own ass like kikeberg thinks he has a chance.....the smear campaign would be SO easy

>Trump has 0 chance of winning, only someone so far up their own ass like Drumpfykins thinks he has a chance.....the smear campaign would be SO easy

Do not discount what you believe to be impossible.

I for one accept our Jewish overloads and welcome their 1000 year Reich with open arms. I have been programed by television to live the American dream so maybe they will put me in the Facebook matrix.

Bump

he's such a guilty looking person

Unlike Trump this goofus lacks charisma. Put him in front of strategically small crowds and he'd still be sweating bullets.

He'll run in 2024. He won't get the superdelegates in the DNC in 2020.

Democrats will attack him if he goes independent because he'll steal their Millenials.

He's a dream candidate for white libtards who worship rich people but he's not gonna get the blacks, hispanics, or working class whites.

This. He'd spill his spaghetti.

Anti-anxiety drugs and live-generated lines (engineered to manipulate crowds) fed into his earpiece can fix a lack of charisma.

You're forgetting that he's a billionaire with an entire company of expert social engineers under his control.

Zuckeberg looks like a fucking sperg and feels completely unnatural and eerily creepy, just like Hillary did. Trump's actually charismatic and sometimes funny, this guy has the charisma of a wooden plank.

IMO, he could easily win the California governorship as an independent.

The governor there is old and he's on his last term. No one famous is winning. Schwarzenegger won there.

Is this actually fucking true?

Didn't they try all that with hillbeast? Her campaign had more money than God. Surely she was medicated for the debates. Only to have her repulsive nature and vile tendencies seep out like her sewage from her campaign bus shitting on America.

All the liberals and jews would vote for him.

2020 or 2024, it doesn't matter.

He's going to run, and we need to start now, to ruin his campaign at every step of the process. If the DNC is controlled by the same people as those who were pulling Sheelzebub's strings (it is), and Cuckerberg is in turn their new puppet (he very likely is), then he'll easily get the 2020 nomination.

The first vote by Facebook election. How can he not win?

> her repulsive nature and vile tendencies seep out like her sewage from her campaign bus shitting on America.

You are a poet sir

It was still a close race, and failure will provide them hindsight and the information to devise newer and more effective strategies.

Zuck has billions to burn, and a highly efficient corporate machine at his beck and call.

Trump has been through shit. He's not as successful/wealthy as Zucker, but he has been through the ups and downs and his attitude was not giving a fuck and tapping into a certain population.

Zuckerberg? He has done literally one thing right now. He is the face of social media, a volatile medium of fake news, SJW witch hunts, spying, and he is pretty much THE representation of the west coast liberal with money.

If you thought Hillary was hateable, wait till this guy announces his intent to run.

not even liberals like this guy.

t. trump hating liberal

Can he even speak? I've never heard him talking.

Democrats are such disingenuous cunts. For all the shit they talked about trump being a business man and how we shouldn't have inexperienced politicians, its brazen and insulting to pick zuckerberg.

fucking kike fucks

Zuckerberg VS Trump

This can either go very very good and many keks are had, or trump loses to a manlet faceberg entrepreneur. Of course the eternal hand of Sup Forums will give his campaign a knock.

In all honesty I would like to see zuck get BTFO now that trump kinds knows what he's doing

Again, don't discount what you think can never happen.

How many people on the other side really believed that Trump had a chance of winning, at all, in the early days? John Oliver was goading him on at first, just because he thought the whole thing was an enormous farce with no chance of success.

I agree. Another billionaire trying to be president. Can this guy seriously be a politician? Like even just a little bit? I would not want him as president.

>We have only four years to turn the public opinion against him,
Turn redditard liberals against him. Spam their tech boards with recent articles about how Oculus is down the shitter and how he thinks privacy/anonymity isn't worth protecting.

No democrat is going to stand a chance without grassroots support of young liberals (Hillary proved this).
Poisoning the well on reddit nips his campaign in the bud.

Swing state voters aren't gonna like this dude.

I honestly think Ted Kaczynski would get more votes.

Fuck you cucks, we'll get this idiot because of 'Muh Trump'

we dont want him
youtu.be/9c8UHgGTjwU

So people are going to vote for a guy who made his billions spying on them and selling their data.

Good luck, Zuck.

A few weeks ago Trump released a manifesto about social media and the future of the world. He was met with criticism from all news sources and media, even liberal ones. Many people are already skeptical of Facebook's overreach and motives. Also, even liberal shills know that the idea of a man who owns the world's largest social media platform (literally the source of millions of people's information and political views) is too shady to placate.

Zuckerberg is definitely gunning for more influence however he can see fit, but the Presidency? I don't think any sensible member of the Dems would allow it.

Also, his baby face isn't gonna help either.

Fuck Mark Zuckerberg. Fuck him and his Face.

Meant to say Zuckerberg* not Trump... fucking kek

Just bring up israel/palestine, and internet privacy, and he loses probably

No way in hell was it a close race.
If you discount all the vote fraud it was a landslide.
Failure only provided them with one thing:
It set the domino in motion that topples everything they built

>kike president
nah, won't happen any way you put it

Donny has already set the precedent of not divesting yourself from your business interests so expect the zuck to keep thAt up selling all your details to advertisers for mad bank

Don't let Trump get BTFO'd by Cuckerbergenzionstein.

the war begins. Zucked is WORSE than cucked

I'm just drinking some good Kentucky bourbon.

I don't doubt that in the slightest. We do need to prepare counter memes. The next meme war on the horizon, the enemy will be using our tactics against us. Fortunately their corporate meme game is weaker than ours, but it is still dangerous to the average millennial target. The important thing to remember is that they are selling a shit product as their candidate. Take away the progressive ideals, rip back that billionaire's mask and you get a weak little manlet.

cuckerberg

We want to stop this shit, NOW!

Have you seen who he's married to? He's autism incarnate. He makes jeb seem alpha.

>Clearly, he must be stopped.

I think he will stop himself through his jewishness

seriously though America will never vote for a jew, Obama and Kennedy were a fluke

Don't you have to be atleast 45 to run for president?

WE ARE WARRIORS AND WE LIVE FOR THESE MOMENTS!
DEUS VULT!!

>IMO, he could easily win the California governorship as an independent.

no, this guy can't speak a word in public without sperging out and running him for anything is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard, maybe he can get the creepy occult symbols inside his sweaters to address the public, that will work better than him speaking

>He makes jeb seem alpha.

Jeb should run as a dem, that would be a good race

Fuckerburg will lose!

For once, I agree with the leaves.

it's hilarious that he thinks he even has a chance. even some other random billionaire like mark cuban would be better

Are you sure, user? It'd be bad, but I've only seen people talking about this on Sup Forums. Attacking him as a presidential candidate on any scale will only do the work of framing him as a presidential candidate to normies who wouldn't have even considered the possibility otherwise.

How about this nigga live a few more years before running for president.

youtube.com/watch?v=9c8UHgGTjwU

Lets start a rumor about how Cuckerberg abuses his wife and burns bag loads of frogs.

if he does it will be fun to destroy him.

Also, I bet his only supporters (IF HE DOES RUN) will be SJWs, feminazis, and retards.

Don't underestimate him, a poll showed 25% of trump supporters would vote for him

Zuckaboig, has such a punchable face, can imagine him crying like a 2 yr old if punched

Soooo, who will he be running against? Michelle Obama?

No one likes cuckerberg. He has nothing to offer and he's hated by most people. Plus shady jewish businessman.

Hillary Clinton or Micheal Obama or the corpse of Hernie Panders

just point out hes a jew and anytime in history a jew gets into power communism follows and millions die

Unironic names I've heard floating around libcuck sites:
Hillary 2020 (seriously)
Keith Ellison (progressive choice, associate of Nation of Islam)
Gavin Newsome (flaming faggot)
Elizabeth Warren
Cory Booker (Obama-lite)
Zuckerberg
Martin O Malley (that guy who ran that nobody remembers)
Mark Cuban (supposed to be their Trump)
Julian Castro (token gay)
Bill de Blasio

Probably one of these.
All I can say is these are all shit and would get crushed.

Can't we just drone this guy?

I'd love to see the mental gymnastics the left would go through as he would have to impossibly distance himself from the biggest media platform that's already proven to censor conservatives.

If anything it would be a good thing if he ran as conservatives would need to find a new social media platform.

the other candidate would pretty much have to lose on purpose. nobody's going to vote for him.

He's too young I think. Don't you have to be at least 35? Even if he is 35, the public will perceive him as too young and not trust him as much. He won't get any votes for that simple fact.

Also he's a jew

Yep, zuckerfaggot could be the new cancer of north america, time to gather the meme forces american friends

Have you heard the antifa conspiracy/meme that Jeb Bush will lead a communist revolution.

It's real

You're fucking nuts. It would only stand to backfire, giving him a bit of much-needed street crowd as the anti-Sup Forums candidate.

He's already faceplanting, no need to interrupt him.

>implying there will be an election in 2020

>implying Trump isn't studying the playbooks of Putin and Erdogan

>implying he won't seize power

>implying he won't be successful

>a poll showed 25% of trump supporters would vote for him
Obviously not if he is running against Trump. But I would consider him if the other side produces another McCain.

This needs to happen. I will take great joy in watching Trump crush him.

Yeah.... The dude is Jewishly cunning, legit smart, and the richest person under 40. He walks in the room and you suck up try to impress, and embody failure when all of the women swarm to him.

He is the embodiment of alpha through prestige. The dude is younger than many of my friends

I want to thigh fuck his wife
she has the thighs of Zeus

Lmao love the flag that knows more than America's brightest on the board.

He got snubbed by the Chinese President.

He showed his lack of social cues by thinking a complete stranger should name his child and the Chinese President was like literally wtf when Zuck tried to get him to name his newborn child.

35 captain tardos

Unlike Trump, Zuckerberg has everything to lose if he ran. He'd have to severe ties with facebook PLUS be under even greater scrutiny over using material from Facebook in his campaign and shit (if Facebook started openly silencing Trump supporters while Mark is running, it would be the death of the website, let alone his campaign).

Plus, Zuckerberg is a horrible conniving beta shit who stole Facebook from a pair of twin Chads and who ran a smear campaign against his "co-founder" because he got into a college secret society club and Zuckerberg didn't.

Hell, the only reason WHY Facebook hasn't gone full South Korea SJW nightmare website, is that Zuckerberg knows that so long as he doesn't go full retard and censor/ban for wrongthink conservatives, he can continue spying the fuck out of EVERYONE for future malicious usage.

Between the power he'd have to give up to run for President and the fact that he's the sort of slimy two-faced creep, he'll never do it.....

They trust him? Dumb fucks.

Seriously this guy is no threat at all.

Oh also, I forgot to mention this but Zuckerberg is AWKWARD as fuck

Video related: youtube.com/watch?v=nKEysJUpeEI

facebook literally spies on most of the internet, they're a slightly less powerful form of google in that they do the work of state intelligence agencies just with a cutesy branding

if he gets caught so much as providing intelligence information to other countries (which he's already done), accepting government funding to interfere with elections (bingo), interfering with elections in general (check), or even just acting like a creepy cunt in general, he's out.

He's 5 foot 7 and married to a chink.

Election over, he's fucked in a popularity contest. Not fair but politics aren't.

A jew win?

No

>fully 25% of women would vote for Ellen Degenerate
>Lebron James polled comparably to Ted Cruz

Maybe we all deserve to die

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little redditors and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

Gavin Newsome is real popular with democrat women and well-spoken enough. He would do alright.

Lol they keep giving us easy targets.

This pedophile kike freak will be easy to destroy.

>height
>5'7''
kek his height alone already disqualifies him in the eyes of most Americans (and 99% of women). Can you imagine this guy on the debate stage next to The Don?

No based Jim Webb?

>same height as me

the fuck?
he looks super tall to me

Not sure about that. He has a better track record for building walls so far