Why haven't you converted to Islam yet user?

Why haven't you converted to Islam yet user?

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/07/the-ancient-zodiac-and-its-motions-3000198.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would I ever?

To save the white race.

I don't like smelly brown gods.

Then why did you elect a nigger?

I'd rather be a Jew than a Muslim.

>flag confirms for kike worship

me knees are fooked.

Can I have 4 9yo wife's?

>me knees are fooked.
Sorry to hear, try kneepads next time.

>Can I have 4 9yo wife's?
No pedo. Hadith is shit-tier. Quran is best.

Can I have 3
The other one can be 12

Because muslim cousin-fucking has served them so well.

Because he was support to not start wars and not topple Libya and cause all these niggers to flood Europe. McCain promised that, Obama said he wouldn't. And then he did. Never trust a nigger.

religion is for the weak

>Because muslim cousin-fucking has served them so well.
Pakis are disgusting subhumans.

White Muslims are above this and follow the Quran not some shitskin cleric who fancies his cousins.

I like bacon and alcohol

I like dick to much and I like pussy so being a queer living in Texas just seems right plus I like black girls and Mexican macho men!

I know Sup Forums I'm sick in the head but just like Laddy JaJa said I was born this way!

Me being white master race makes it 200% ok to have ghey sex with men and unloading my Texas sperm into Mexicans makes it easy to bread more before Trump puts the wall up

>religion is for the weak
Based Chechens would like a word with you.

>I like bacon and alcohol
Who wouldn't. That's between you and Allah.

>i'm a degenerate hear me roar

I like bacon also

So, all Chechens look the same, appear to have taken an evolutionary step backwards, look confused all the time - and are perpetually subjugated. Eh, no thanks.

I AM THE ONLY GOD!!!

>Chechens
>homogenous
>masculine
>I hate them
Really makes you think.

#RealTalk bae

Masculinity good.

Reverting to Neanderthal bad.

Dup

#RealTalk bae

I'm not giving up pork and alcohol so I can worship some medieval pedophile warlord and dress my women in garbage bags

I want 9yo loli wives too. Can I convert?

>(((Neanderthal)))

This. I don't need a sky god to justify things.

Whoa, reported to Trudeau's Gestapo for displaying extreme views.

Have fun, buddy.

>wife-beating
>fag-killing
>child raping
>lying is a practice
the only thing islam has given us is good tv

>NOT
>IN
>QURAN

KEK

Oh please, Hadiths count dont pretend they dont

Trudeau knows best OP

Getting married at an early age is something that is confirmed by the book of Allah, the Sunnah of his Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam), the consensus of the scholars and the actions of the companions, and the Muslims who came after them.
Moreover, the interest of Shariah proves it. So the claim that this was abrogated is not correct. And the Hadith did not include that meaning; it just states that a virgin woman is not to be married until consulted.

The evidence from the Qur'an is:

1. The saying of Allah: "And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]". (At-Talaq 65:4)

So, Allah set rulings of marriage, divorce and waiting period for the women who have not yet had menses, i.e. the young girls.

The Iddah (waiting period) does not take place except after marriage.

The following Muwatta hadith shows it's permissible to marry girls who have not reached puberty:

Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, visited Umm Salama while she was in mourning for Abu Salama and she had put aloes on her eyes. He said, "What is this, Umm Salama?" She said, "It is only aloes, Messenger of Allah." He said, "Put it on at night and wipe it off in the daytime."

Malik said, "The mourning of a young girl who has not yet had a menstrual period takes the same form as the mourning of one who has had a period. She avoids what a mature woman avoids if her husband dies."

Malik said, "A slave-girl mourns her husband when he dies for two months and five nights like her idda.

Malik said, "An umm walad does not have to mourn when her master dies, and a slave-girl does not have to mourn when her master dies. Mourning is for those with husbands."

>Hadiths count
No they don't.

No intelligent white muslim would put stock in chinese whispers.

3: 54

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers

8 :30

Literal: And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

>Getting married at an early age
Marriage != sex

why should i become a muslim? it's a religion for niggers. and why should i care about my race?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3896—Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Al-Madina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he wrote the marriage (wedding) contract with Aishah when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5158—Narrated Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sunan Abu Dawud 2116—Aishah said: The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old. (The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years.) He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.

>Sahih al-Bukhari
Sahih al-Bukhari
>Sahih al-Bukhari
Sahih al-Bukhari
>Sahih al-Bukhari
Sahih al-Bukhari
>Sahih al-Bukhari
Sahih al-Bukhari

See

Original Question: “What is the importance of Hadiths in Islam?”

Answer:

Apart from the Qur’an, the Sunnah (or Hadith as it is sometimes used) of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a) is considered as one of the primary sources of the Islamic laws.

While describing the role of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a) with regards to the explanation of the meanings of the Qur’an, Allah says:

“…We have revealed to you the Reminder that you may make clear to men what has been revealed to them, and that haply they may reflect”. Tanzil - Quran Navigator

Without any doubt, the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a) was the sole bearer of the Divine message and he was the first teacher and interpreter of the Qur’an. That is to say, the explanations of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a) is necessary for the proper understanding of the Qur’an and the Islamic laws. These explanations of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) are documented and called Hadith.

For this reason therefore, the Hadiths of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a) and his pure Household (AS) are considered as a source of Islamic laws. It is indeed importance for the proper understanding of the Qur’an and the Islamic laws.

>what is Quranism

WINNING DEBATES FOR DUMMIES: A Guide for Muslims to Win Debates with Ten Easy Tricks

1. Always keep your CAPS Lock on. This way your post will be difficult to read and no one will be able to answer.

2. Whenever someone comes up with a verse from the Quran that you are unable to defend, say that it is taken out of CONTEXT.

3. Whenever someone comes up with a Hadith that you are unable to answer, say that Hadiths are not reliable.

4. When someone comes to you with both the Quran and the Hadith, say that the Quran and the Hadith can only be understood in Arabic.

5. When someone comes to you with the Quran and the Hadith and also proves that he/she understands Arabic, say that these verses are for a specific time period and could not be applied today.

6. When you cannot answer any questions, say that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and soon the entire world will believe.

7. When someone comes up with proofs that Islam is not the fastest growing religion, say that these figures are biased and compiled by Christians.

8. Paste some YouTube videos about the Quran's scientific miracles. When someone proves that these videos are stupid, shout that they are biased.

9. Keep on pasting random verses from the Quran to divert attention.

10. Finally, when you are totally on the run, curse and threaten people with Hell fire and say that they are not worthy of Islam.

what the fuck is going on in this thread. I don't even know any more.

>Hadiths are not reliable.
They aren't. This is logical.

top kek

arent haddiths the second most improtant writings in islam. also:
>white muslim don't use haddiths
why?

Hadith are in efffect chinese whispers compiled 200 years after the fact.

This is not reliable not matter how 'authentic' the transmission.

hey if Christians have to suffer explaining the old testament when people debate them then islam has to deal with explaining the haddiths

>why?

Because the hadith were written 100-200 years after Muhammad, white people are smart enough to know that.

>islam has to deal with explaining the haddiths
Not really.

Islam is the Quran.

and what does it teach?

bullshit some haddiths are Mohamed's sayings. who cares if it was a few centuries later. believe it or not some of the oldest religions have used word of mouth to pass stories, testaments and/or cpmmandments from whatever God they believe for probably longer than islam. why does islam get a pass?

It's a satanic moon-worshiping death cult that was founded by a pedophile.

>It's a satanic moon-worshiping death cult that was founded by a pedophile

^This claim can be proven using the hadith, not the Quran

but Mohamed is the prophet to islam so his words matter. so why dont they matter?

Because opposing evil is so rebellious nowadays!

>what does it teach?
There is no god but God.

>the oldest religions have used word of mouth to pass stories
That's why they are corrupted.

>Mohamed is the prophet to islam so his words matter.
The Quran contains the message of Islam, not heresay centuries later.

so quaran is supposedly God's words in islam and as well as giving praise for their prophet (the pedophile warmonger by everyone elses accounts) ya that makes sense. I listen to Charles Manson, not because he looks like a reliable person and isnt a reliable person, but i listen because his words make sense even though it comes from a homeless cult leader.

>That's why they are corrupted.
and islam isnt? why isnt it corrupted like the others? explain it why rather than give little to no explaination.

Why wouldn't you cunt?

>why isnt it corrupted like the others?
Because the Quran (the recitation) has been perfectly preserved for 1400 years.

>Quran contains the message of Islam
but even then thats hearsay. Allah didn't tell the people outright, in islam Allah gave the Quran to a pedophile killer

Because I'm Catholic

I am merely pointing out the difference between words between remembered and written down first hand than chinese whispers being reconstructed 200 years after the fact.

The Quran is first hand information and unchanged since the first time it was spoken.

but Mohameds words were altered by muslims... ya im not gonna believe words written on toilet paper because they were written by a hobo who claimed they came from God. Why should I judge the words of an idiot who told people that its fine to worship other gods. why should I believe he was contacted by God when he himself is a horrible person?

I can count to 10 and can read . I am overqualified

>how to identify divine revelation
Use your sense to determine how plausible it is based on its contents.

Then it is a matter of faith.

yes haddiths are changed by islamist. and taquiyah exists for muslims to lie to get out of persecution. if haddiths dont matter then niether does the quaran because there is changing and lying all around by those towelheads

>>how to identify divine revelation
i like that. didnt mohamed use his senes to determine divine revelation and ended up preaching for other god's? I also remember that he said the devil tempted him to say that later on.

>taquiyah
Not in Quran.

>didnt mohamed use his senes to determine divine revelation
Of course.

so muslim rules that are kept today arent in the Quran but the haddiths, which dont count because they were made 200 years later. dude sage. this is why Sup Forums hates mulims, they make anarcho comunism make sense

that was amazing cherry picking

>muslims are immune to error

Unfortunately not. But at least the Quran is.

Because Mohamed is a false prophet. Moses saw out the age of Taurus and ushered in the age of Aries, Jesus saw out the age of Aries and ushered in the age of Pisces, the next age is going to be the age of Aquarius, which starts in 2150. So Mohamed was born too early to be a real Messiah.

>But at least the Quran is immune to error
I don't know, they sure do suck at burning

>demonstrating common practice for disposing of worn out copies

Not triggered at all, sorry.

you know it was clear you were shitposting but now u not even trying

>astrology trumps divine revelation
Interesting.

Also: [citation needed]

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/07/the-ancient-zodiac-and-its-motions-3000198.html

Astrology IS divine revelation you moron.

Astronomy, not (((astrology))).