Be me

>be me
>try to talk with a girl
>she can't even hold a conversation

what is it about American women that makes them so fucking worthless? I don't have this problem with European girls, it's just the niggerfied American sluts who are incapable of thinking

well I ca't even hold a proper conversation with western males, either
if it isn't partying, drugs, or pussy, then there isn't much of a point to life with them
we reached peak hedonistic-degeneracy in the 1970's, and we still haven't come down, we've, in fact, plateaued, and since shaming people has become shamed, itself, it's not going to change much...

You can communicate with your body; show your dick.

You can find people like that not only in america. It's not only abour cultures.

I feel you OP, I find it hard to get a womans attention away from her phone for more than 5 seconds these days. Social media was a mistake.

>niggerfied

>doesn't have a problem with European girls
Ahem, excuse me. Which is more cucked? American women or Europeans?

Did you want to fuck her or talk?

You cant have serious convos with (most) girls.

If you wanted to fuck her you messed up, adjust your strat, dont be butthurt.

>be white upper middle class American girl
>do your makeup to look like a nigger
>sit around and take hundreds of selfies
>live at home
>do nothing of significance
>just sit around and consume resources and shit like a worthless rodent

Americans are incapable of thinking because years of a high-fructose diet pushed on them by mega-corporations (muh free market) has degenerated their brains.

Was the girl 14 like the one in the picture?

how about we talk about these lame hedonists while i eat you out if you know what i mean

Learn how to talk urban. Say yo yo yo and shit like jjjjjyeauuuhhh booyeeee. The tv has taught her this is how it begins. She wont feel safe otherwise.

this sounds like every cali girl i've known
its sad family

Most women (maybe just western women but idk) fucking suck at conversation. Because they're not expected/required to be good at conversing. They just need to look pretty, and expect the guy to make it interesting and entertaining

ive been married for 10 years with a hot white qt and i must admit there is nothing i am less interested in than talking to this subhuman

shes even "redpilled" but still a woman and still has very little intellectual variety to offer

she didn't want to talk to you b/c you're an autistic cretin

You're not even wrong. It's fucking ridiculous. If you actually say more than one half sentence at a time they find it off-putting. You have to be "cool" and use like 2 to 5 words max.

This, they love ebonic memes

>calls his wife of 10 years a subhuman
I actually laughed

R A R E ?
A
R
E
?

>I've always tried to impress people with my body, my face, my talents...but lately I learned how to think!

They're fucking mean too. A goddamn conversation isn't a marriage proposal. Fuck em. I gave up. Completely.

maybe you're talking to the wrong girls. there are plenty of smart women I know and I live in America

I'm not a faggot and I'm not a roastie you dumbass

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are of little benefit to other whites, and you are absolutely wasting your time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>western males
>only america
chilean intellectuals

Because most of you autistic faggots are probably punching above your weight.

Literal works of fiction and folly can't hold a candle to the vanity of your modern female.

I think we're mostly desensitized to it since we see it so often. But take a step back and just look at the hollow shell of "people" these women are. They are so vain I've seen quite a few of them start to refer to themselves in the third person on Instagram and such. I remember when I was growing up if you ever did something like that you'd be considered a fucking joke.

(You), Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya...

Its bad parenting and bad popular culture.

Women think they don't have to hold up a conversation. They never learn the tricks of starting them or understand the back and forth.

It is not their fault. Our society is failing us.

And it is our own fault. We are all too dumbed down to understand that such a concept of a functioning and evolving socity even exist let alone that we are the driving force behind it.

or below...

>Married for 10 years
>Calls wife subhuman

My sides.... Please

>be me
>only girls I can have intelligent conversations with are Jewish or kryptojews
>get jewed out of a comfy relationship
>get jewed out of college
>become an alcohol
>tfw will never become rich wall st shabbos goy
>od in shitty motel room
>feelsbadman

Yesterday Sup Forums had a "you love America, admit it" thread. I've fought overseas, I spent a year in Afghanistan, I understand freedom of speech and freedom of privacy on a fundamental level that I could teach a week long college course.

But I fucking hate American women so much its bringing down my overall feeling of my country. It's that bad. Yes you can still find polite, conservative women, just head south or go into a Baptist church. But they are becoming rare, I bet you their numbers are about equal with the number of fags in the states right now.

I love asking stupid cunts their favorite book, or what books they're reading right now, just so I can feel good about myself when their stupid ass replies that they don't read.

how do you expect american girls to do something that they have never needed to do before?

>can't hold his end of the convo

must be the other person!!

I mean it's one thing if you are punching out of your league. But sometimes they straight up one-word you and you have no reason to believe there is intelligent life inside that beautiful shell.

is this thread about instagram sluts?

This. I hate western bimbos, but I have to admit I enjoy the smug sense of superiority over them

so....what does that say about you?

i never understood the trope of your wife "not getting your humour" or "haha can't let the wife know about this!"

all that says is that you partnered yourself with someone that is fundamentally incompatible with you.

and on that point.

sure you can talk circles around a chick when it comes to tech, she can do the same with makeup.

(inb4 tech is "hard" currently makeup is a fine art, y'all don't question "actual artists")

blame women for being boring/having no hobbies all you want, you still chose this type of woman.

surely you can tell via tinder profile or whatever that the woman isn't going to jive well with your personality.

fucking hell I laughed

And Chad is into makeup?

Let's be clear: we're talking about the gripe of hotter women generally not caring about deep intellectual questions about life or tech, or whatever actually advances society forward besides genetic luck.

Can someone (OP) chime in?

that's complaining that someone that has a hobby that isn't yours, isn't invested in hobbies.

>MK-Ultra
>9/11 + kikemedia
/thread

what i want to talk about
>gematria
>astrotheology
>conspiracy
>geopolitics
>natural rights
what people around me talk about
>football
>drinking
>identity politics
>how expensive gas is today

i understand

>>just sit around and consume resources and shit like a worthless rodent
Lol. Ironically this is the kind of girl that I want.

I'm probably more likely to find the girl of my dreams by knocking door to door in suburbia spouting stupid quips and refusing any meaningful conversation than I am by going to the club, flashing $100K stacks, talking about abortion and getting numbers.

Best post I've seen here in a while, tbqh.

STOP USING SOCIAL ME-
You know what, fuck it. Most of my money's in offshore accounts and I write off almost all my taxes. They can rot for all I care.