HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So yet another 'redpilled' e-celeb has crashed and burned...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So yet another 'redpilled' e-celeb has crashed and burned. JonTron did not withstand even 5 minutes of his bigoted views being scrutinized before becoming a stuttering wreck.

Maybe now you lot will finally realize hate doesn't pay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0P3Rsyy_Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf I hate e-celebs now

First post best post

Spencer is a shill
I knew Milo was gay before he was 'exposed' or whatever
I don´t know much about JonTron, nor do I care
Moly is and has always been a confirmed meme
If Pewdiepie crashed and burn it hasn't affected his videos, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The people in the image will be fine.

I can't be the only one who wants to kick pewdiefag's face into a pulp the moment I look at it

This swedecuck is cancer incarnate

>hate doesn't pay

Oh that's where you're wrong kiddo

Leave the pewds be fat island nigger chunk

good thread

Who is the next e-celeb that will be attacked by the (((msm)))?

kys shills

do you just call someone a meaniehead and then cross out their picture and call it a day?

To be fair, JonTron literally came out as /ourguy/ a mere 2 hours before he rekt himself and his career. That doesn't count.

>bigoted
>not white
But my college professor told me only whites can be racist?

Nice meme

...for a paki :D

>implying molymeme isn't more powerful than ever

Oh yes it does..hahahahahahaha

The jealousy here...

huh? pewdiepie had entire video about killing jews the other day.

>when your big fall from grace is losing 100k subscribers in a day but luckily gain another 100k on the same day so noone knowns your shame aside from shareblue employees

Media is using e-celebs to make everyone who is similar to Trump look bad. This is a CIA objective.

They are mad we took the counter culture foothold, and want it back.

Bait thread, you niggers are really something

Why do Destiny's fanboys keep shilling him on this board? Your idol is a disingenuous hack who has to resort to debating comedians to seem smart.

who?

that guy from drake and josh?

kek they all flame out, realized it when sargon got crushed by kristi winters

this is inevitable, this isn't some giant contest to find whose the smartest motherfucker, sometimes you lose

The commies already lost when they started to attack individuals instead of arguements.
They've learned nothing, gained nothing, but instead make more people who would resist them.
By struggling harder, they are put in the spotlight for more to see and get less support.
Keep screeching, losers.
You have no power here.

Increasingly nervous man. Png

Trump is President. :^)

styx is next poltards

Pewdiepie and Jontron are fine. Nobody gave a shit about the Pewdiepie smears and only numales are mad about Jontron.

Molyneux and Spencer are irrelevant and have been. A better example would be Sam Hyde.

>people actually fall for character assassinations
>jk it's just poltards pulling shareblues leg

that guy's chin is 2 long!!!

hehe

>pewdiepie
still as popular as ever
I don't know shit about spencer or moly (and don't need to)

I AM PLEASED MY CHILD. CONTINUE YOUR WORK.

YOU WILL BE REWARDED GRACIOUSLY WITH 7CUBIC TONS OF BABY BLOOD

what did jontron do?

lol, JonTron actually won the debate about ten minutes in and Destiny had to rapidly change the subject to exclude Europe because he had NO chance of winning the argument otherwise.

Not as HUMILIATING as Metokur, Ryan Dawson or Shkreli or Nakedape blowing him the fuck out, but still embarrassing.

>mfw his middle name is Aryan

He had a Breitbart interview a while ago.

>Hate doesnt pay

If any of those individuals valued money or fame more than speaking out then they wouldnt have kept their mouths shut. All this does is galvanize both sides, those who agree with them will be even more dedicated, those who dont will find another example of something they already hate. These are just precursors for what is to come. Everyone is categorized, people chose their allegiance and ultimately there will be war that only one side makes it out of. Progressivism/Multiculturalism vs. Traditionalism/Nationalism.

Wow were at one of our total shit peaks again.

I don't think what Stefan, JonTron or PewDiePie have done is going to destroy them.

Spencer and Milo were jokes in the first place.

STOP REPLYING FAGGOTS!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=n0P3Rsyy_Gc
sage