Daily reminder that if you don't have one of these in your toilet you are a barbarian

>daily reminder that if you don't have one of these in your toilet you are a barbarian

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Greenco-Non-Electric-Mechanical-Toilet-Attachment/dp/B01A17T3N6/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen-bath&ie=UTF8&qid=1489467822&sr=8-1&keywords=Greenco bidet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is one in every rental unit I own in the Falkland Islands right next to the toilet with an Argentinian flag at the bottom of the bowl.

And what is it??

Wow, edgy dude. Is it next to the rice farms of the vietnamese that beated you?

I'm Indian and what's this?

reminder that washing your asshole in a glorified (shared) sink is disgusting

> Not using a built-in toilet one with heated water and seats like the Japanese

>you will never have one of these at your house
why live

>it's an Indian execution chair.

What is this? Looks like a weird sink

How would that fit in my toilet?

wait, so you wash your hands using the same thing to wash your ass? Or do you have a sink as well?

Literally read the filename

I have a shower immediately after a shit and set the flexible shower nozzle to spray a concentrated deluge of water up my ass a. I then excavate my rectum with 2 fingers.

Am I still a barbarian?

Wet wipes are basically the same thing and probably cleaner.

we also have a sink, we are not Indians, leafbro

ok well thats good your not engines. I use scented wet wipes.

You are disgusting. Day of the rake!

>hmm, better make sure my ass is clean
>let's just take my clothes off and shoot water up my ass for 5 minutes then wait for it to dry

The what? How

>let's just take my clothes off and shoot water up my ass for 5 minutes then wait for it to dry
>people actually believe this is what happens

I have never seen a bidet in real life

What else would they do, if not shoot water up your ass?

nothing else, but once you get used to it, not using it feels gross. I travel a lot and every time I'm abroad I feel really filthy after taking a shit. I don't really know which other countries use them, I remember that Spaniards did.

OP, are you white?

I'm actually kinda jealous. Wiping is annoying and often ineffective.

>that beated
definitely argentinian

>tfw no squatting toilet

get one for 24 bucks off amazon or ebay britbong.
get a non electric bidet.

Those are the shit european kind.

I have the glorious asian kind.

amazon.com/Greenco-Non-Electric-Mechanical-Toilet-Attachment/dp/B01A17T3N6/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen-bath&ie=UTF8&qid=1489467822&sr=8-1&keywords=Greenco bidet

homo

DELET

They have them in Italy for sure. It was my first time using them. Loved it.

Nothing is as nice after that.

A friend of the family's got one in his house, I was pretty entertained. He must've fell in love with em too.

>visiting family overseas
>get the shits because local food
>rush into the bathroom
>plop ass down on the first bowl I see
>spray it full of liquefied shit
>oh fuck it's starting to fill up
>have to squat above the bowl to finish
>reach for TP
>no TP
>see TP hanging across the room next to a second toilet
>waddle over, wipe off, and flush
>go back to first toilet
>pull the odd flush handle thing

>shit slurry on my face and shirt
>shit slurry all over the walls
>shit slurry on the ceiling
>shit slurry in my mouth

And that was the day I learned what a fucking bidet was.

It isn't like Japan isn't desperately trying to export their Japanese toilets like for example, Japan has been buying up American toilet manufactures if you keep up with the news.

But something is preventing their toilets from going mainstream in America.

Either some politician is involved or some organization.

Perhaps, even the Toilet Paper Lobby and I'm no joking.

For one thing, new America bathrooms would an outlet for a Japanese toilet some building codes may need to be updates and perhaps, Japs haven't been lobbying enough to get the building codes to favor their toilets.

This is just me speculating though.

I really want Japan to succeed but someone is cockblocking Japanese toilets in America.

>In Japan, toilet pisses on you

I hope they make it into the mainstream western market. Wiping my asshole with paper seems to barbaric.

The first step in accumulating massive is to consume 9 cheesy gordita crunch wrap supremes and 38 bottles of metamucil. You must wait now a total of 6 hours to let it solidify in your stomach. Once of you've done that you will drink 2 cups of lemon water and a cup of black coffee to help stimulate the fecal shit festering inside of you. The COMBO OF LIQUIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! helps to trigger the feces and make exit. Keep in mind the anal release will be most painful. Now before defecating you must retrieve a medium sized MASON JAR and begin dumping your soft serve inside. Try to savor the aroma, it is quite the reward. After you've DEFECATED, seal the jar and leave it by your window sill for 48 months. After 48 months you will have home made jenkum, you can smoke, or inject into your veins. You can even make cookies you serve to the neighborhood kheeds. A simple recipe for jenkum cookies is reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.

>Not heated
>No multiple spray selection
>No warm air dry option
>Doesn't even play soothing sounds

Fuck of troglodyte

I started using Baby Wipes after getting tired of the toilet paper breaking apart when I wipe.

I'm not supposed to use baby wipes where I live. The sewerage system apparently can't handle them and then articles appear in the local newspaper about the sewerage people crying about babywipes clogging the pipes.

itt sinkshitters

> Keeping up with the news
Ah, of course, how did the goings-on of toilet manufacturers miss my attentive glace of world affairs and politics, it's so relevant and important.

took a hot deuce in one of those in mexico.. el crapo

>using the porcelain jew

not even once

you prewipe or something? what if a lump of poo got stuck in your buttbeard and wont go down the bidet's drain?

>Being on Sup Forums and not reading everything related to Japan

>Implying toilets aren't one of the most important things in the world.

You know that to make something mainstream in the world, it pretty much has to happen in America first, right?

If Americans started using Japanese toilets, the rest of the world will soon follow just to remain trendy.

Or Europeans will start their own versions of Japanese toilets with all the features as well.

Also, reducing toilet paper usage is a good thing.

Plumbers might start being called less to get rid of backed up toilets because contrary to popular belief, flushed away toilet paper or disposable wipes don't exactly break down well.

Your city's sewage treatment plant workers probably get pissed off when they see all these wipes at their work environment.

I have a small trashcan with a closed lid near my toilet so I just throw away the wipes in that particular trashcan rather than flush away the wipes to prevent clogged pipes from happening.

Just keep a rag soaking in a bucket next to the toilet. Works a treat.

>tfw Indian and you see one of these

Bidets are the supreme way to wash your ass. I wish it would catch on in America

more interesting than what your media reports
>drumph sucks 900 dicks, this is why its bad

your news is worse than the CCP owned shit

They go in your bathroom, not in your toilet.
Fucking Savage.

What happened to men?

Wouldn't this end up with a bunch of watery shit traces at the bottom of it?

>Wiping is annoying and often ineffective.

You need more fiber in your diet.

I'm an American and I only shit at home so I can wash my ass in the shower after going. I agree, we need to bring bidets to America.

I wish we had those Japanese toilets that blow your ass dry after using the bidet. We're moving towards driverless cars sooner than cleaner asses.

this

What is this toilet sink and how to use it?

what happens if some one diarreha shits all over that spray nozzle

No sewerage system can handle anything other than toilet paper. Flushable wipes are bullshit.

looks like it could handle piss ok, but clumps of shit would get stuck in it

To the Krauts, you are the barbarian for not having a shelf in your toilet to leave your shit high and dry for inspection.

Maybe Elon Musk will pioneer the arse-cleaning bucket seat

I have a bidet in my house. it gets about as much use as my fucking steinway (none).

before I used a bidet I was skeptical but those things clean your asshole so good (and they feel good too)

Wonder how much I would save on toilet paper a year. Makes you think about how much is wasted

i hate the feeling of an unclean ass

Euroweirdos and Mangafreaks just like getting a good spray in the ass

Kek

was it the kind that sprayed straight up or one like this

What if you have to shit innawoods?
Do be a pussy

Don't*
Its been long day

I swear to fucking god the abhorrence of leafs knows no bounds.

capcha: muerde vida

I shat in one of these on vacation a few years ago thinking it was a toilet.

>Currenet Year
>Wasting time with the toilet jew or bidet